Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-04-2009, 09:35 AM   #51
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Having a sense of humor is a wonderful thing, and usually key when it comes to appealing to the opposite sex on a date and what not, or at least that is what I've been hearing now a days
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:39 AM   #52
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
Having a sense of humor is a wonderful thing, and usually key when it comes to appealing to the opposite sex on a date and what not, or at least that is what I've been hearing now a days
Maybe your sense of humor just sucks.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:44 AM   #53
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can you two get a room already? Preferably one with a drain on the floor, just cause, you know, YEAH!
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:03 AM   #54
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
Can you two get a room already? Preferably one with a drain on the floor, just cause, you know, YEAH!
Or, a drain on the BED, I think I'm going to patent that idea and market it, sounds like a winner to me
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:06 AM   #55
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Or, a drain on the BED, I think I'm going to patent that idea and market it, sounds like a winner to me
Too hot.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:41 AM   #56
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
rofl, exactly! So I got a question....do couples have to saran wrap their bed before they do this or something ?? I know for sure I would not want someone peeing on me and have it spill on my bed, not that I would have anyone pee on me, that is why toilets were invented and even before then I'm sure cave men/women were using the ground, but to each their own! The good thing is urine is pretty sanitary when it comes out of your body so I guess it's nothing to be too repulsed by ;D
I'm pretty a lot of people do it in the shower. Or somewhere else where there are no duvets.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:09 PM   #57
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I thought I mentioned ways to avoid messes....

True
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:11 PM   #58
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebebeblue View Post
I thought I mentioned ways to avoid messes....

True
Some people don't read the entire thread.. it's pretty ANNOYING.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #59
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You did, Truebebeblue...
Old 06-04-2009, 05:14 PM   #60
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Of course!
Old 07-24-2009, 12:49 PM   #61
absolutejohnbyron

absolutejohnbyron has said some nice things

Piss play is something I find extremely arousing, The nasty and forbidden nature of the act is what turns me on.

For me, the most intense and fulfilling form of piss play is drinking piss (my own as well as someone else's), especially exchanging piss with a female partner. I love strong, dark piss from drinking lots of coffee, fruit juice, and tomato juice.

I do like being pissed on, preferably by a group of women (yes, I've done that), but I prefer for them to piss in a container so that I can gulp it down. It is most exquisitely and wonderfully nasty.
absolutejohnbyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:53 PM   #62
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Why hasn't this thread been locked up and thrown away?
Old 07-25-2009, 09:46 AM   #63
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
I always find it mildly amusing that we are allowed to talk about "water sports", doing the Dirty Sanchez, and feeding someone to death until they spout feces, but when it comes to talk of anal sex or tongues in vaginas we get censored... How can I put this nicely... The powers that be here at Dimensions seem to have a "unique" sense of values.

Anyway... topic "water sports"...

I wonder if a person can pee into someone's anus...? Just curious.

Let's see if this gets censored...

I haven't done this but have talked to someone who has. Urinating into another persons body is not easy since one will need to work extra hard to get the erection when a mans body has the urge to go, next is the patience to take the time to allow the erection to subside once the act of penetration is achieved, and finally the pressures exerted to overcome the constriction of the oriface on the member for the duration of the act.

Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:59 AM   #64
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
rofl, exactly! So I got a question....do couples have to saran wrap their bed before they do this or something ?? I know for sure I would not want someone peeing on me and have it spill on my bed, not that I would have anyone pee on me, that is why toilets were invented and even before then I'm sure cave men/women were using the ground, but to each their own! The good thing is urine is pretty sanitary when it comes out of your body so I guess it's nothing to be too repulsed by ;D
Wal Mart carries waterproof sheets ,like what you would put on a childs bed to prevent bedwetting from ruining the mattress, in twin, full and queen.
the only issue then becomes one of volume, be sure to place a few towels spread out between the sheet and the mattress protector to help absorb the volume of urine discharged so it doesnt spill out of bed and onto the carpet.
This allows for spontaneous playtime in bed instead of having to go to a specific room in the house to play then having to move after to have sex.
since you will be showering afterward just strip the bed and take it to the laundry on the way to the shower. Nobody has to get stuck with the wet spot that way.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:12 AM   #65
Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by asho View Post
Ok here goes... My Lover of 5 years has recently asked me to give him a golden shower. Have never doin or been asked to do this before. Am not dusgusted at the idea but not sure what to do. Will he think less of me afterwards or me of him??
He will at least like you the same but probably more.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:38 PM   #66
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics
Default I love it

The problem is; where to do it?

Not in the bed, certainly.

A lover of mine (who I turned on to this activity - she came to enjoy it as much as I) and I used to stay in a motel where they had these HUGE walk in showers, with a bench inside. She could sit and relax and let her bladder release at leisure.

It was Roberts at the Beach, in San Francisco, CA.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:17 PM   #67
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
I always find it mildly amusing that we are allowed to talk about "water sports", doing the Dirty Sanchez, and feeding someone to death until they spout feces, but when it comes to talk of anal sex or tongues in vaginas we get censored...
I can't agree more! I don't see where golden showers are unique to 'Fat Sexuality' and as such are appropriate to this particular board.

I have nothing against discussing golden showers... just not here. I'm also probably against discussing Dirty Sanchez's but I don't know what they are (sigh).
Old 10-14-2009, 02:30 PM   #68
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics
Default If I were a rich man...

... I'd construct something.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:52 PM   #69
Candy_Coated_Clown

Candy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticed

I say if you also are into this on some level and you both consent to this type of play, go for it and enjoy.
Candy_Coated_Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:14 PM   #70
esaker

esaker has said some nice things
Default I dig it!

It doesn't matter why, I just dig it. From my perspective it is better to receive than to give though giving is cool too.
esaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:55 PM   #71
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
In this situation I would consider using a shower curtain on the mattress or some type of tarp. There are mattress pads available for small children and incontinent individuals such as residents of a nursing home, etc.
It's a tarp! </Urinal Ackbar>

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:40 PM   #72
hellcatt
mein couch

hellcatt can now change their title

oh look at this, a thread about my most favorite deviant act that doesnt involve penetration
hellcatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:56 PM   #73
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Golden Showers

I remember when I first started in semiconductors, I know there were several engineers who would have like to have given me golden showers as a sign of their respect for me being there!
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:29 AM   #74
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

If you are really into him then piss on him. That is a very intimate moment & might bring you closer. Plus, it is called golden shower. All golden things are grand... like a necklace. & showers are pretty spiffy too
Old 10-26-2010, 08:51 AM   #75
docilej

docilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdocilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default It's going to happen this week

My g/f wants to give me a golden shower this Thursday (which would of been my anniversary- I'm divorced). She says she's going to take me out in my back yard, disrobe me and then "mark her territory".
docilej is offline   Reply With Quote