Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

View Poll Results: what is the best description of your overall sexual experiences with FAs
off the charts good 47 50.54%
pleasant and satisfying 21 22.58%
took a little bit of work 15 16.13%
totally disatisfying 10 10.75%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-2009, 10:51 PM   #1
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default sexual experiences with FAs

there are a lot of myths flying around about BBWs sexual experiences with FAs. i know that they are all different but overall what have yours been like?

Last edited by superodalisque; 05-27-2009 at 10:55 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:09 PM   #2
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

if he's willing to work for me, i'm willing to work for him and we can blow the charts up lol
Old 05-28-2009, 01:53 AM   #3
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Never had a sexual experience with an FA
Old 05-28-2009, 05:01 AM   #4
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have had one sexual experience with an FA and it was.. great. Ha. But, he was also a feeder and we sharied similar fantasies so we really connected on that level.

Besides the obvious difference of having feederism involved, it was also nice to feel totally open about my body.. no trying to hide, no sucking it in, etc. We had sex in broad daylight with no covers and I didn't even care. That's a big difference for me.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:22 AM   #5
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Two very enthusiastic thumbs up on this subject.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:52 AM   #6
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

During one of our family gatherings, I think it was last Labor Day weekend, one of my nosy cousins decided it was her business to discuss how fat I was. I probably drove her crazy by calmly and politely answering her every question. Things got interesting when she began to pry into my sex life. So I kinda built up to my answer as she was refilling her soda glass, and then just as she was taking a swig I blurted out, "Well, one of the biggest advantages about being as fat as I am is that foreplay lasts for hours." Bingo! She blasted her drink right out that nosy nose of hers! That cleared out her sinuses!
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:48 PM   #7
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallFatSue View Post
During one of our family gatherings, I think it was last Labor Day weekend, one of my nosy cousins decided it was her business to discuss how fat I was. I probably drove her crazy by calmly and politely answering her every question. Things got interesting when she began to pry into my sex life. So I kinda built up to my answer as she was refilling her soda glass, and then just as she was taking a swig I blurted out, "Well, one of the biggest advantages about being as fat as I am is that foreplay lasts for hours." Bingo! She blasted her drink right out that nosy nose of hers! That cleared out her sinuses!
this soooo needs a rep, but it won't let me, whaaaaaa!!! ROFL
Old 05-28-2009, 04:47 PM   #8
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ive only been with one FA...and we're not going to discuss that

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:11 PM   #9
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It doesn't rhyme, but for me, once you go FA, you never go back. The connection - with the right person, of course - is wonderfully intense and passionate, and there's just a comfort level there for me that I've not felt with non-FAs. Goooood, good stuff.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:13 PM   #10
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

For me, so far, I can take 'em or leave 'em. Maybe it's the one's I've had or the fact I didn't have relationships or foreplay with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:47 PM   #11
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

just subscribing for now,.. this is goin to be a doozy!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:15 PM   #12
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

To be honest....never sure if I have been with one. None described themselves that way......and I tend to think of them as bi-sizuals because they were with thin women, too. That being said, I wasn't as uncomfortable at first with the men I knew had been with bigger women, too.

I think it's the knowledge his preference that made me more comfortable....not his preference itself...if that makes sense. This translates into most of it was about my own self image....and not how he saw me.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:25 PM   #13
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

haven't noticed much of a difference.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:53 PM   #14
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

FAs are fantastic- there's more enjoyment and comfort when your body is fully appreciated for every inch, when you know it's your partner's ideal and it shows in their response. That being said, being with an FA doesn't ensure a great experience... there are bad lovers among FAs and non-FAs alike!

Last edited by sweet&fat; 05-28-2009 at 08:02 PM.
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:33 PM   #15
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
FAs are fantastic- there's more enjoyment and comfort when your body is fully appreciated for every inch, when you know it's your partner's ideal and it shows in their response. That being said, being with an FA doesn't ensure a great experience... there are bad lovers among FAs and non-FAs alike!
Yes! Just liking fat does not make someone a good luvvah.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:37 PM   #16
thickbob

thickbob can now change their title

Folks, I'd like to say that even though she's describing one event, Sue's post above contains a WHOLE LOT of meaning (I also think it's a brilliant answer).

Both FAs and BBWs vary in their responses and zeal, both of which materially affect each other. A BBW might have a great experience with one FA and not with another, even though both are genuine FAs.

I can speak, maybe not with authority or expertise, but at least from some experience. Back in my younger days I did have a couple encounters with average or society "approved" sized chicks. I did this not out of zeal, as I wasn't particularly attracted to these girls but rather to find out, as my friends told me, if 120-150 pounds was the REAL THING. Oh, yes, they were girls but just not fat enough, squishy enough, soft enough, developed enough, etc. to set my shucks on fire. So, after this I got back into the SSBBWs where I belong and where the REAL thrills are.

I must say, lest I sound crude or a "meat market" type, that weight versus fun is not necessarily a direct function. As an example, I've had some 300+ pounders that were more fun than some 400's+. It varies with the individual and I never carried a scale around so I could fill a database.

Sue is absolutely right about foreplay (which I dearly LOVE to do) taking a lot longer. The seemingly unending area and thickness of a very obese woman's body carries me to an incredible height of exhilaration that causes me to WANT to do to her whatever she wishes.
thickbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #17
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fat admiration alone doth not a good lover make!

(OH SHIT)
Old 05-29-2009, 07:58 AM   #18
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

IMO, Sex with a FA is euphoric !! Of course there has to be some kinda connection between you and the FA, thats non sexual to start with. and as a BBW, be secure with your fat!! Allow him to enjoy all of you!!

But an FA in Bed , Its just a feeling of complete unconditional lust for a BBW. They always want to caress,kiss,lick and explore all the natural curves! You can see and feel their appreciation for your body, before anything even happens. And then when the clothes come off and its just 2 naked people in that bed,....wow a whole different level of anticipation! The foreplay , in my experience,just last forever! Most Fa's will work a BBW from head to toes!! And everything in between! And then the sex! Any position with a FA is perfect!! Because the FA with always be rubbing and touching your smooth fat,..everywhere!! Maybe telling you how much they love your body, how good it looks when its moving etc! And I think when two people are that mentally stimulated , physically stimulated,.. the sex turns out amazing!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:06 AM   #19
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 toni lynn 00 View Post
this soooo needs a rep, but it won't let me, whaaaaaa!!! ROFL
I gotted her!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:14 AM   #20
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

generally i find myself to be a bit rough on the uptake good with the finish...3.5/5
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:09 PM   #21
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

There is nothing hotter than sex with an FA. OMG - that look of a hungry wolf, running their hands and their mouth all over you - sigh. I have loved every experience I have had with an FA - they are amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
IMO, Sex with a FA is euphoric !! Of course there has to be some kinda connection between you and the FA, thats non sexual to start with. and as a BBW, be secure with your fat!! Allow him to enjoy all of you!!

But an FA in Bed , Its just a feeling of complete unconditional lust for a BBW. They always want to caress,kiss,lick and explore all the natural curves! You can see and feel their appreciation for your body, before anything even happens. And then when the clothes come off and its just 2 naked people in that bed,....wow a whole different level of anticipation! The foreplay , in my experience,just last forever! Most Fa's will work a BBW from head to toes!! And everything in between! And then the sex! Any position with a FA is perfect!! Because the FA with always be rubbing and touching your smooth fat,..everywhere!! Maybe telling you how much they love your body, how good it looks when its moving etc! And I think when two people are that mentally stimulated , physically stimulated,.. the sex turns out amazing!!
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:42 PM   #22
luv4biggurls

luv4biggurls has said some nice things

I can tell you ladies from personal experiences that "BIGGURLS GOT THE GOOD LOVE!" I have had sex with petite and/or so called skinny women and was bored and disappointed. I need to see the jiggle and wiggle of a plump booty and the feel of warm soft flesh in my massive hands. Also I have found with skinny women they can't take all the love I can give. On the other hand it's true in what they say "biggurls don't cry"....they tell a brutha bring it on and take it and enjoy it as wel as I do. I was born to love and make love to bbbws/ssbbbws.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:55 PM   #23
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.......SCENE!

mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:56 PM   #24
BoomSnap

BoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv4biggurls View Post
On the other hand it's true in what they say "biggurls don't cry"....they tell a brutha bring it on and take it and enjoy it as wel as I do. I was born to love and make love to bbbws/ssbbbws.

Hard to scream with a sock in your mouth and duct taped shut.

/facepalm
BoomSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:59 PM   #25
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomSnap View Post
Hard to scream with a sock in your mouth and duct taped shut.

But oh so easy to orgasm.............oooppssss wrong window again

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote