Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-29-2009, 04:58 AM   #1
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default 'Belly' Magazine back issues on Ebay.....

Hey.......

This will probably get moved cause Im not sure where to put it....but I was just browsing Ebay and say the following items for sale.....Im not selling them hence why I didnt put it in the Marketplace Thread....I had to chuckle to myself with the 'Fat Girls In Space' issue, and one of the cover articles is titled as 'Feed Me Baby- A guide to fattening your girl'.....lol!!!

lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BBW_W0QQitemZ1...3A1%7C294%3A50

Am so tempted to buy the above issue myself, just for the sheer cheesiness of front cover! hehehe

Old 05-29-2009, 05:16 AM   #2
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Hey, it may seem ridiculous now, but who can say what the next "bellenium" will bring? Great find.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:18 AM   #3
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Now, i dont think we should all be bidding against each other. One of us should just buy them and start some sort of lending library!!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:08 AM   #4
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Lol, I saw them and thought they'd go down a treat on here! Ive personally never seen or heard of the magazine before!
Old 05-29-2009, 01:12 PM   #5
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm sure the copyright has run out if someone wanted to buy and post the funny bits.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:36 PM   #6
bdog

bdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticed

I'm friends with the younger gal (on the right) of the fat girls in space issue. She's quite an amazing woman. She told me about the cover but this is the first time I've actually seen it. Obviously a silly photo (the millennium issue) but I still love the look on her face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy_blue_eyez View Post
Hey.......
This will probably get moved cause Im not sure where to put it....but I was just browsing Ebay and say the following items for sale.....Im not selling them hence why I didnt put it in the Marketplace Thread....I had to chuckle to myself with the 'Fat Girls In Space' issue, and one of the cover articles is titled as 'Feed Me Baby- A guide to fattening your girl'.....lol!!!
bdog is offline   Reply With Quote