Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: What's your favorite non-stardard fatty part?
Elbow Cleavage 4 3.39%
Knee Cleavage 6 5.08%
Second Chin 17 14.41%
Back Boobies 13 11.02%
Cankles 8 6.78%
Chumby Fingers/Toes 7 5.93%
Fat Wings (Upper arm fat) 46 38.98%
Other 17 14.41%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board
Default What's your Favorite Non-Standard Part

So, everyone knows that a a big belly/bum/boobs gets a lot of attention. But what about the other amazing parts? What's your favorite?
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:09 PM   #2
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This sort of falls into the category of double chin perhaps but I voted "Other"... I think pudgy necks are sexy.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:10 PM   #3
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Are you ordering parts?
Old 05-30-2009, 03:15 PM   #4
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Are you ordering parts?
I always get nervous about ordering fat wings, I'm a total light weight when it comes to things spicy... same chumby fingers. That's why I stick with plump necks...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 05-30-2009 at 03:18 PM. Reason: ... as for chumby toes, much too chewy for me.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:19 PM   #5
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's possible at times to get original recipe; that might be your best bet in this case. I'm going for broke; extra spicy all the way!

I like a few of the options equally, so I'll mention them all:
Soft luscious fingers, arms, and cankles.
Old 05-30-2009, 04:45 PM   #6
Bountiful1966

Bountiful1966 can now change their title

Definately love the back boobs. I love to massage them and knead my fingers all over a BHM's back
YUMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!
Bountiful1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:19 PM   #7
Fangs
AmateurArt

Fangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

What's chumby?
Fangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:45 PM   #8
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

MOPAR blowers
Old 05-31-2009, 05:41 PM   #9
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can't ever stick to one, but I couldn't let cankles go ignored. Although now knee cleavage looks awfully lonesome.
The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 06:30 PM   #10
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangs View Post
What's chumby?
It's what you catch a fishby with.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 06:50 PM   #11
WomanlyHips
..Seen Lust, Seen Love...

WomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this board

Nice to see some cankle love
Old 05-31-2009, 07:59 PM   #12
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am going to say knee cleavage since i have some,... even though my legs are pretty tight ughhhhhhhh

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 08:15 PM   #13
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The 1st thing I always notice about a girl is her eyes.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 08:31 PM   #14
viracocha
Hot like sauce

viracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
The 1st thing I always notice about a girl is her eyes.
I agree, attraction starts with the eyes. I LOVE a smoldering, piercing stare, which makes BHM even more irresistible.
viracocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:36 PM   #15
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

the upper arms of course

i am forever destined to love what those who have hate.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:41 AM   #16
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

I know this is the sort of comment that can be dismissed with a "don't be such a stick in the mud" rejoinder, and I don't mean to rain on the parade of what is actually a worthwhile poll, but I can't understand why someone would choose such negative terms for these physical features. I mean, those are the sort of descriptions that people who hate those attributes would use.

Even if there aren't overly positive terms for some of these features, can't we at least use neutral descriptive phrases?

(And no, I don't believe in the whole "reclaiming terminology" theory. Some slurs will always be slurs.)
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:43 AM   #17
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think that cankles are adorable.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:29 AM   #18
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Back boobs are just so... fondlable...
Old 06-01-2009, 11:31 AM   #19
HB1

HB1 has said some nice things

Apple cheeks, thick thighs, and that dip in a man's back where he has less fat over his spine and it rounds out on either side. Mmh yeah!
HB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:59 PM   #20
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

You know... looking at these results, I'm wondering if we do a poll and ask bbw/bhm what fatty part they're most embrassed about, I wonder if we'll have similar results.

Because I remember a thread talking about arm fat. And most of the women there were very self conscious about it.

I should start that poll... might be interesting how these things over lap
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #21
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, I don't think I could choose just one fave but I will say the sum of the parts is never greater than the hole.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:46 PM   #22
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
Well, I don't think I could choose just one fave but I will say the sum of the parts is never greater than the hole.
LMFAO!! I gotta say the DIMS postings are killing me today! wooohoooo
thats Just classic!! As soon as I can Give it to you again!!!!,....HOLE REP en-route!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:41 PM   #23
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

On me - I love my back boobies! I think they are so cute and I like to show them off! Oh and I dig my double chin too. Actually I like all my chunky bits.

On other women - I think fat knees are sexy as are thick ankles/cankles. Sometimes I kinda wish my knees were a lil fatter.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:01 AM   #24
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
This sort of falls into the category of double chin perhaps but I voted "Other"... I think pudgy necks are sexy.
Lol "other", yeah I agree with you here about pudgy necks/double chins I also like nice ample arms...both upper and lower arms... I sometimes see bbws with ample upper arms but thinner lower arms and I much rather have my cake and eat it too ;P Again, more of my preferences having to do with the "well proportioned" thread I guess lol.
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:44 AM   #25
kittencat
omnomnomnom

kittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Haha awesome responses..i love all my fatty bits !! but hmmmm parts on a male that i likes......i loves the big shoulders<3 And I like hairy males....i think its me craving testosterone or sumsing.
kittencat is offline   Reply With Quote