Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: What's your favorite non-stardard fatty part?
Elbow Cleavage 4 3.39%
Knee Cleavage 6 5.08%
Second Chin 17 14.41%
Back Boobies 13 11.02%
Cankles 8 6.78%
Chumby Fingers/Toes 7 5.93%
Fat Wings (Upper arm fat) 46 38.98%
Other 17 14.41%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2009, 01:12 AM   #26
jeff7005

jeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by WomanlyHips View Post
Nice to see some cankle love
I love cankles
jeff7005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:29 PM   #27
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

While there's something a tiny bit dehumanizing about this question I'm going to answer it because I believe the op's intentions were good. Anyhow, it gives me a chance to discuss one of the things that I often find most eye catching about a plump/fat female body and that is when a woman has rolls at the waist that sort of extend into the back.I can't be the only person who finds waist rolls attractive,because I've noticed them prominently featured in different classic works of art over the years...I'm going to attach an example by Renoir.In all my time spent here at dims,I can't recall anyone ever mentioning them before but there is something about this trait that to my eye makes a woman look so ripe and lovely.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_renoir-the-bathers.jpg (10.6 KB, 347 views)

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.
wistful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:28 PM   #28
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"Machine gun chumblies! How did I miss those?!?" - Austin Powers
Old 06-05-2009, 08:03 AM   #29
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

I only chose "Other" because I didn't see an "All of the above". Not only that but, there seems to me to be some glaring ommissions although in the interest of good taste and sensitivity I can truly understand why they were ommited in this poll. Be that as it may, I would have chosen "all of the above" had it been offered. There is no single part that I enjoy specifically over another.

It never ceases to amaze me how many individual parts of a BBW are erotic when considered individually. Is it any wonder therefore how amazingly erotic and sensual BBWS are when all those parts are considered as a whole?
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:03 PM   #30
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I will say that I love the whole BBW. However, besides the usual parts, I will say I love chuuby arms and thighs. But hey, that's just my opinion.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:41 AM   #31
Skinny_FFA

Skinny_FFA can now change their title

The second chin!

No male face without it seems appealing or nice to me. For me a handsome face has to be round and framed by a double-chin.
Skinny_FFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:41 AM   #32
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangs View Post
What's chumby?
http://www.chumby.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:02 AM   #33
steve-aka

steve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going on

I love fat all over a woman, distributed to every area. But if we have to break it down to one part aside from the three Bs, then I'd have to say flabby arms. Even though I love me some wobbly double chins, luscious elbow and knee dimples and tantalizing cankles, the sheer sexiness of flab hanging down from a woman's upper arm, quivering with her every movement, is enough to make me weak in the knees.
steve-aka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:52 AM   #34
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_FFA View Post
The second chin!

No male face without it seems appealing or nice to me. For me a handsome face has to be round and framed by a double-chin.
I put upper arms but this is pretty much how I feel. There are attractive girls who go without but for most girls the chinz complete the picture.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:48 PM   #35
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

i voted for those chumby fingers. i've always found them really adorable. there are few better things than a hand full of chumby fingers wrapped around my co - colander. because nothing beats a woman who can cook spaghetti.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:29 PM   #36
Bafta1

Bafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging in

Shame you can't vote for more than one option... I can't decide!!!!!!!
Bafta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:16 PM   #37
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My non-standard parts that I love are the second chins, and third if they have them.

And I also love the flabby arms, as they are so sexy, and I love when a BBW grabs me with those huge, sexy arms.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:16 AM   #38
UnknownSpirit01
King of the ______

UnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized rep

I believe the eyes and the smile is my favorite part ang the most important non-fat feature for a BBW to have.
Both I feel complete the whole complexion for a BBW and complements her figure in certain ways depending on the body type and size.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:09 PM   #39
JMCGB

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Gotta go with upper arms.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:01 AM   #40
fa_foo

fa_foo can now change their title

I said Other. While many of the items on the list were quite appealing, nothing is hotter than fat forearms with wrist-creases. (The arm equivalent of cankles).

"women who exude toughness but underneath are big softies.More than any physical trait I find women who carry themselves with a bit of a swagger deathly hot."
--wistful
fa_foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:22 PM   #41
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
the upper arms of course

i am forever destined to love what those who have hate.

Not all fat girls hate their angel wings.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:05 PM   #42
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

The upper arms. They're like really comfy pillows. lol

I also have a liking of smiles.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:39 PM   #43
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Chubby hands...pudgy fingers...outgrowing jewelry...mmmmmmmm...
Old 07-31-2010, 01:30 PM   #44
Thyme

Thyme has said some nice things

I kind of have a thing for the neck+shoulders area.
Thyme is offline   Reply With Quote