Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 06-06-2009, 03:52 AM   #26
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

1997 for me I believe it was. Went searching for "fat fetish" and here I landed. I've had a couple of different ID's and didn't really start participating until 2006.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:01 AM   #27
fatluvinguy

fatluvinguy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatluvinguy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i've been around since the early nineties. haven't been particulary active in the last few years however. still visit dim on a regular basis though.
fatluvinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 05:38 AM   #28
Severino

Severino has said some nice things

I've been mostly lurking here since mid 90's. I remember a time when dim was some sub-site under pencomputing or something like that. I'd say my first visit must have been 1995 or so.

I remember being a regular visitor when Melanie Bell was writing actively. That was around 1996-1997 I think.

I've always been a bit lazy in participating in the forums though.

-Sev
Severino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:20 AM   #29
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Better part of the last two decades. Probably 94 +/- 1
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:17 PM   #30
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Just three years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 11:12 AM   #31
lysh
learn me something

lysh can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalorie View Post
I found dimensions in 1999 and have been lurking on the weight board ever since. I think my last post has been five or six years ago.....
Wow, and THIS thread was the one that brought you out of the woodwork to make your 2nd official post? Cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk123 View Post
I've been lurking and posting since the mid 90s. Anyone know exactly when the board opened? Conrad?
Conrad once told me that "In 1995, the print magazine was complemented by one of the earliest size acceptance websites [this site]." So 1995

Thanks for the replies. It's interesting how long ppl lurked for before joining/posting.

-lysh
lysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:57 PM   #32
kalorie

kalorie has said some nice things
Red face

Back then, I had a good deal of posts, but before the software changed, I got a job with more work, married my wife........ My time for internet is quite limited today. And following the discussions for a decade, you will find out, that many threads tend to repeat contents, that have already been discussed. Feedees appear, gain weight and disappear or create a pay site. FA's have troubles to understand their own feelings and even more troubles to express their feelings....
Of course some discussions have died out. I can remember very well the discussions created, when wuzzupgirl changed her page to one of the first paysites....
Somehow I start feeling old...

So credit my post to the feeling of an old man, who likes to tell stories from his youth with heroines like carolyn owens, kelligrrl or molligmaus
kalorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #33
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Well I haven't been here that long but a couple of years posting on and off I've been a member of the Dims Message Board for 4 years

Last edited by ChubbyBlackSista; 06-08-2009 at 03:37 PM.
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:55 AM   #34
Fafnir

Fafnir has said some nice things
Default Time?

16 years here lol..
Fafnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:36 PM   #35
Weejee

Weejee can now change their title

I have not posted in a about a year, but this year I gained 5 pounds in three months, and so I've been feeling nice and fat again. Decided to come back for a visit.
Weejee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 03:44 PM   #36
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i've been coming here off and on for at least 10 years now.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:12 PM   #37
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well I heard about Dims in 98 but my then bf told me it was for feeders only so I didn't come visit.

What a mistake that was!!! (Glad that blow hole is an ex )

Anyway, I finally started chatting in 2005ish? and then joined the boards after that.
Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote