Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-02-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default GLBTQ Board Romances - Share YOURS!

I was just curious to know how many romances have come about as a result of this forum right here…our very own dimension’s GLBTQ forum!? I must confess that this forum is how I met my new squeeze. He’s posted before and people have said things to him like, “oh gosh, you’re so hot, I need a cold shower.” Well that is SO TRUE but keep your hands off him ladies, cuz he’s got a whole lotta loving for this fattie RIGHT HERE!

This past weekend, we had our second date and we decided to take some pictures together. And yeah, of course we wanted to post them here to say, “Hey, look at us – we met via this forum! Don’t we make a cute couple?”

Yes, yes we do!

Much love from Big Mama (Celestial Ceece) and Big Papa (rundmc25).

Last edited by Celestial Ceece; 07-21-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Celestial Ceece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:33 PM   #2
rundmc25
Papa Grande

rundmc25 can now change their title

We had some fun, the beat was sick, I let CC take a ride on my disco stick.
rundmc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

omgggg LADY GAGA REFERENCE<3
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #4
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm going to attribute your decision to use that quote to all the empty beer bottles I see in that photo.

Otherwise I might have to stab you a little.

Seriously, that's AWESOME, and great photos! I hope you guys have lots more fun... and beer. Beer and fun. Yay!

Last edited by Teleute; 06-02-2009 at 08:29 PM.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:28 PM   #5
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

omg lady gaga reference

jk.
You guys look cuuuuuute.

I want Mergirl and GD stories. Stat.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:41 AM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well I think you are both major hotties.
The pics are too cute.
Hope the blossoming romance lasts forever.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:20 AM   #7
Prince Dyscord

Prince Dyscord can now change their title

Lucky guy.

Congrats though. You two look sooooo cute together.
Prince Dyscord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:30 AM   #8
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rundmc25 View Post
We had some fun, the beat was sick, I let CC take a ride on my disco stick.
Awww, you're so cheesy! I love it though.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:42 AM   #9
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Awwww! *melts*

You two look sooooooo good together and the last picture is amazing! Congrats!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:42 AM   #10
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ceece, I love these pics and the last one is especially wonderful...the look of happiness on both your faces while he has his hand on your tummy makes for a wonderful shot. Yay for queer romance! Enjoy each other!

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.”
wistful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:39 PM   #11
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Default Awwww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Awwww! *melts*

You two look sooooooo good together and the last picture is amazing! Congrats!
Thanks Grace! You've been a great friend and I appreciate you letting me gush to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistful View Post
Ceece, I love these pics and the last one is especially wonderful...the look of happiness on both your faces while he has his hand on your tummy makes for a wonderful shot. Yay for queer romance! Enjoy each other!
Thank you Liz! Actually I have been meaning to call you because Eric and I are possibly coming to the city for pride at the end of the month, and we'd like to see you! Are you down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Dyscord View Post
Lucky guy.

Congrats though. You two look sooooo cute together.
We're both lucky, for sure. Thanks for the compliment sweetness (show your wife, and ask her what she thinks).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Well I think you are both major hotties.
The pics are too cute.
Hope the blossoming romance lasts forever.
I hope it lasts forever too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
omg lady gaga reference

jk.
You guys look cuuuuuute.

I want Mergirl and GD stories. Stat.
Thank you! I want to hear Mergirl's story too, though I sort of know it...so she should post here when she isn't busy working on school stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I'm going to attribute your decision to use that quote to all the empty beer bottles I see in that photo.

Otherwise I might have to stab you a little.

Seriously, that's AWESOME, and great photos! I hope you guys have lots more fun... and beer. Beer and fun. Yay!
Thanks! I have a feeling our fun has just begun! Though I don't drink beer...I just get my boyfriend smashed so I can take advantage of him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
omgggg LADY GAGA REFERENCE<3
Yes, let's play a love game, play a love game...Woo Lady Gaga rules!
Old 06-03-2009, 05:59 PM   #12
rundmc25
Papa Grande

The beer has got me standing next to you, gettin' sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you we just met, but I think "all of you!"
Old 06-03-2009, 06:28 PM   #13
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default how darling

I'm so happy for both of you
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:50 PM   #14
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Default All of You Two

Quote:
The beer has got me standing next to you, gettin' sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you we just met, but I think "all of you!"
Aww, WHAT? What was that? Hahaaa...I don't care if people think we're silly, cuz "when you walked in the door it was clear to me, you're the one they adore, who they came to see! You're a rockstar - everybody wants you - player, who can really blame you? We're the ones who made you!"

Seriously, I think "all of you" baby. Now hurry up and finish your dinner and call me, before I have to run to bed.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:50 PM   #15
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Congrats, Ceece, and I hope yours is the first of many many pairings from this here GLBTQ board!
Old 06-03-2009, 06:52 PM   #16
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Default Hellz to the Yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
I'm so happy for both of you
Aww thanks, I'm pretty happy myself!
Old 06-03-2009, 07:40 PM   #17
rundmc25
Papa Grande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Ceece View Post
Aww, WHAT? What was that? Hahaaa...I don't care if people think we're silly, cuz "when you walked in the door it was clear to me, you're the one they adore, who they came to see! You're a rockstar - everybody wants you - player, who can really blame you? We're the ones who made you!"

Seriously, I think "all of you" baby. Now hurry up and finish your dinner and call me, before I have to run to bed.

I want to put my hands on your massive gluteus maximus again, squeeze it, then squish, (but all you poly people out there), I won't pass it to a friend!
Old 06-03-2009, 09:27 PM   #18
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ceecee and run, you make a great-looking couple. Enjoy the goodness.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:08 AM   #19
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aww meep SOOO effin cute!!
Yay! Dims queer romance!!
I demand more!!!!
*cough* Butch and Cors..

p.s krissymissy..i shall get GD to add some stories and pics very soon when she gets a moment. We have Hot'tub' pics.. and erm one of me feeding a goat (which is not ment to be erotic)
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:24 AM   #20
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Default Hahahaa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Ceecee and run, you make a great-looking couple. Enjoy the goodness.
Thanks so much! I hope to enjoy the goodness for a long time to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I demand more!!!!
*cough* Butch and Cors..

p.s krissymissy..i shall get GD to add some stories and pics very soon when she gets a moment. We have Hot'tub' pics.. and erm one of me feeding a goat (which is not ment to be erotic)
OMG Lisa, you're so funny! You sure that you feeding a goat isn't potentially erotic to somebody around these boards? Somebody out there must like beastly/feederism! LMAO.

Quote:
I want to put my hands on your massive gluteus maximus again, squeeze it, then squish, (but all you poly people out there), I won't pass it to a friend!
Got you working with some ass yeah, you bad yeah, make a sister spend her cash yeah, her last yeah...
Old 06-04-2009, 08:29 AM   #21
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Aww! The pervy part of me hopes that you two have a bit of an exhibitionist streak at least. Handsome guy and beautiful SSBBW = heaven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I demand more!!!!
*cough* Butch and Cors..

Awww! I'm afraid so you have to be content with online flirtations. Butch is such a great catch though!

Mer, you should persuade GD to start your own couple pics thread!

Last edited by butch; 07-22-2009 at 04:23 AM. Reason: clarification for subject matter
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:34 AM   #22
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Awww! I'm afraid so you have to be content with online flirtations. Butch is such a great catch though!

Online flirtations are just fine!
hmm i will need to convince GD to post more pics of us. I have a really funny one of her on top of a fake giant tortoise! A MUST SEE!!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:35 AM   #23
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Aww! The pervy part of me hopes that you two have a bit of an exhibitionist streak at least. Handsome transguy and beautiful SSBBW = heaven.

Thanks, Cors! Your lips to God's ears, I hope.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:41 AM   #24
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Congrats to you both, Ceece and Rundmc.

Last edited by Geektastic1; 06-04-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:55 AM   #25
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Thanks, Cors! Your lips to God's ears, I hope.
We need a matchmaking thread or something. I've been single for about three years, and before that very brief relationship, single for about four or five years before that. I'm getting so frustrated.

Well, I'm really busy trying to finish my degree, and I'm really glad I'm not in a bad relationship, so it's probably good that I'm single right now, but it still sucks.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote