Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-04-2009, 12:13 PM   #26
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektastic1 View Post
We need a matchmaking thread or something. I've been single for about three years, and before that very brief relationship, single for about four or five years before that. I'm getting so frustrated.

Well, I'm really busy trying to finish my degree, and I'm really glad I'm not in a bad relationship, so it's probably good that I'm single right now, but it still sucks.
Aww! I wish there are more women like you when I was single. I adore fat, queer, geeky butch-ish women but didn't know where to find them. I even lurked in gay bookstores, conferences and the like but... nothing! It drove me crazy for a good long while. And now they show up on Dims, all soooooooooo far away too!

I love my queer friends, but they are mostly gym bunnies and not exactly the most accepting of alternative sexualities. I wish there are more happy queer fatties or FAs to hang out with.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:10 PM   #27
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default General Responses (I'm Keeping this Thread Alive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Online flirtations are just fine!
hmm i will need to convince GD to post more pics of us. I have a really funny one of her on top of a fake giant tortoise! A MUST SEE!!
A fake giant tortoise? That's too funny (post the pics chicky, what are you waiting for? Tis like you want to tease us all!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Aww! The pervy part of me hopes that you two have a bit of an exhibitionist streak at least. Handsome transguy and beautiful SSBBW = heaven.

Awww! I'm afraid so you have to be content with online flirtations. Butch is such a great catch though!

Mer, you should persuade GD to start your own couple pics thread!
Don't worry darling, if we take some risque pics we'll do it with you in mind...and you'll be the first person to see them (maybe the only one depending on the content of the pics). Cuz I and already promised you I'd send you some new pics after this weekend.

I agree with you on the GD/Mergirl pics thread! I wanna see pics of a hot fat chick on a fake tortoise!

Quote:
Congrats to you both, Ceece and Rundmc.
Thanks!

Quote:
We need a matchmaking thread or something. I've been single for about three years, and before that very brief relationship, single for about four or five years before that. I'm getting so frustrated.

Well, I'm really busy trying to finish my degree, and I'm really glad I'm not in a bad relationship, so it's probably good that I'm single right now, but it still sucks.
You'll find somebody when you least expect it, trust me! We weren't looking for anything, but we found each other. So continue to do your thing on the board, and in your life, and someday, I bet, you'll message a person that is perfect for you - and it will be fate/kismet/god/higher power sending you the next person you are supposed to fall in (lust) love with.

I know I sound cheesy or maybe even fruity (queer? hahaa), but I am being totally sincere. I truly believe that this was all meant to happen and it will happen again soon for somebody on this forum (I have a gut feeling and my gut speaks the truth).

Much Love to ALL!
Old 06-04-2009, 11:36 PM   #28
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I call this "riding the train of love".OMG there has to be a song in there somewhere!!!

Last edited by butch; 07-22-2009 at 04:25 AM. Reason: clarification for subject matter
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:07 AM   #29
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Ceece View Post
A fake giant tortoise? That's too funny (post the pics chicky, what are you waiting for? Tis like you want to tease us all!)

I agree with you on the GD/Mergirl pics thread! I wanna see pics of a hot fat chick on a fake tortoise!

:
Ah ha (take on me) i have been WARNED that i have not to post pics without GD's approval, so i shall post the afore mentioned sexy fatty tortoise pics soon i hope..i'm only teasing a bit.. think of it like burlersque-You should always be left wanting a bit more. lma

Last edited by butch; 07-22-2009 at 04:26 AM. Reason: clarification for subject matter
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:59 AM   #30
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Haha!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by butch; 07-22-2009 at 04:27 AM. Reason: edited by request of OP
Celestial Ceece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:45 AM   #31
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Yeah Dolly Parton needs to get her writing hat on! You know, it always anoys me when people say "I love gay people" (though i admit its better than saying i hate gay people) because i think "but you dont know us all, some of us are assholes!!" lol but i seem to feel this way about trans people. I have never met a trans person that i havn't loved. They have all been so dignified in the face of in many cases a lot of emotional turmoil. To come through it all intact and beautiful is amazing. Anyway, so i shall get on board! I have always said Though i identify mainly as gay i would date (when i was single) m 2 f and f 2 m trans people. I guess i just love queer, in its many shapes and forms...though i guess that would be insulting to lots of trans people, so i'm sorry if i have insulted you, but i think you are all beautiful as fuck.

Don't get me wrong, I loooove transfolk (both ways) and have dated quite a number of them but there are many more I simply can't stand. There is so much elitism in the MtF community I was involved in, about who is a "real" tranny (sometimes all pre-ops get thrown into the fetishistic transvestite category and most would find that an insult) and the whole silly "I pass better than you" thing. Then there is the usual dating drama associated with a small community (X stealing Y's boyfriend, A cheating on B with C). And the best part, most of them couldn't understand why my MtF ex chose to transition if she liked women and gave her all sorts of flak for it. FtMs are generally more down to earth, but there is still a fine line between stone butch, transgender butch and transguy and some people aren't too cool with that.

Last edited by Cors; 06-05-2009 at 05:48 AM.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:19 AM   #32
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I loooove transfolk (both ways) and have dated quite a number of them but there are many more I simply can't stand. There is so much elitism in the MtF community I was involved in, about who is a "real" tranny (sometimes all pre-ops get thrown into the fetishistic transvestite category and most would find that an insult) and the whole silly "I pass better than you" thing. Then there is the usual dating drama associated with a small community (X stealing Y's boyfriend, A cheating on B with C). And the best part, most of them couldn't understand why my MtF ex chose to transition if she liked women and gave her all sorts of flak for it. FtMs are generally more down to earth, but there is still a fine line between stone butch, transgender butch and transguy and some people aren't too cool with that.
I guess i havn't delved so much into the depths of the trans world as you have Cors. That sounds pretty shitty really. From meeting trans people irl and from my experiences of the amazing people here, thankfully i have never encountered any of the bad stuff you are describing. My experiences have always been positive, though i guess every sub culture/group has its dark underbelly.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:20 AM   #33
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I guess i havn't delved so much into the depths of the trans world as you have Cors. That sounds pretty shitty really. From meeting trans people irl and from my experiences of the amazing people here, thankfully i have never encountered any of the bad stuff you are describing. My experiences have always been positive, though i guess every sub culture/group has its dark underbelly.
In another context, I think 'dark underbelly' would be quite encouraged here at Dims.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:24 AM   #34
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
In another context, I think 'dark underbelly' would be quite encouraged here at Dims.
You know.. as i was typing i was thinking to myself "mmmm daaark uuuunderbelly" while dribbling a wee bit!
Old 06-05-2009, 06:25 AM   #35
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You know.. as i was typing i was thinking to myself "mmmm daaark uuuunderbelly" while dribbling a wee bit!
You weren't the only one.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:28 AM   #36
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
I suppose the issues I mentioned aren't unique to the trans community. Here you have people debating what is a "true" FA, BBW, lesbian, bisexual etc too. Then you have the whole BBW v SSBBW thing, ugh. I'm quite sure that the whole dating drama exists here too, except that I am quite oblivious to it all. Some women, fat or thin, consciously or otherwise will always see and treat other women as competition.

And... I totally agree with you two about underbelly.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:36 AM   #37
mergirl

Quote:
I suppose the issues I mentioned aren't unique to the trans community. Here you have people debating what is a "true" FA, BBW, lesbian, bisexual etc too. Then you have the whole BBW v SSBBW thing, ugh. I'm quite sure that the whole dating drama exists here too, except that I am quite oblivious to it all. Some women, fat or thin, consciously or otherwise will always see and treat other women as competition.

And... I totally agree with you two about underbelly.
Yeah, it gets a bit bloody rediculous at times. I think my rule of thumb is-If you think you are something or you want to be something, then, you are it. In regards to size,gender, sexuality definition that is. Obviously we might kinna want to be a bird and when we jump off a building to fly we find out we are not...hmm unless we are an ostrich or some other non flying bird...but you know what i mean. ??
I think a lot of what we are is mental anyway. Even the psysical sometimes isn't right or us. In fact i would go so far as to say, we are entierly mental creatures that are unwilling tourists of our bodies.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:18 AM   #38
rundmc25
Papa Grande

rundmc25 can now change their title

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by butch; 07-22-2009 at 04:29 AM. Reason: edited at request of OP
rundmc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:26 AM   #39
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rundmc25 View Post
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I dont know what you have done to Celisa ..but ive never seen her so aglow!! You make such a sexy couple!

Last edited by butch; 07-22-2009 at 04:30 AM. Reason: clarification for subject matter
Old 06-05-2009, 11:33 AM   #40
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I dont know what you have done to Celisa...

I have some ideas

Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:38 AM   #41
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Default Hahahaa!

These responses are TOO FUNNY - and right now I am going through some seriously stressful shit, so I needed to laugh a little bit.

Yeah, I am aglow...and happy as hell. And I have a personal crisis going on in my life (involving my siblings as always). All I can say is that I'm seeing my man this weekend...and that makes me happy. Feels like a light at the end of a dark, dark tunnel!

Quote:
I dont know what you have done to Celisa ..but ive never seen her so aglow!! You make such a sexy couple!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I have some ideas

Last edited by butch; 07-22-2009 at 04:30 AM. Reason: edited at request of OP
Old 06-05-2009, 11:56 AM   #42
Cors
Delurking

Hang in there Celisa!
Old 06-05-2009, 12:13 PM   #43
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I have some ideas

Ideas are dangerous young lady.. you must share them!

something about riding some train..which i'm thinking may be a euphamism..

Last edited by butch; 07-22-2009 at 04:31 AM. Reason: clarification for subject matter
Old 06-05-2009, 12:24 PM   #44
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Awww what a lovely thread CC!! Congrats you two !

Well we didn't meet on the board, but the introduction of it to Dims has really helped Georgie feel more accepted and comfortable with who he is...so we thank you all for that!

Baby on her way (42 days till my due date argh!!) and more in love than ever after 3 years together

Attachment 65059

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 11-25-2009 at 03:25 PM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #45
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Euphemisms? From me? NEVER.

Hugs Celisa! Sorry about the sibling suckage (and the sibilance. What the hell is wrong with me that I even came up with that phrase? No more sssssss....) But score one for having something awesome to look forward to this weekend! I'm sure rundmc will be able to take your mind off the other things
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:13 PM   #46
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
Awww what a lovely thread CC!! Congrats you two !

Well we didn't meet on the board, but the introduction of it to Dims has really helped Georgie feel more accepted and comfortable with who he is...so we thank you all for that!

Baby on her way (42 days till my due date argh!!) and more in love than ever after 3 years together

Attachment 65059
AWWW..The nice!!
Ahh soon there will be a wee georxy running about!! how cool!
actually, my pal is about just as preggers as you!!
yay!! summer baby joy!!!
Old 06-05-2009, 08:03 PM   #47
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Aww! I wish there are more women like you when I was single. I adore fat, queer, geeky butch-ish women but didn't know where to find them. I even lurked in gay bookstores, conferences and the like but... nothing! It drove me crazy for a good long while. And now they show up on Dims, all soooooooooo far away too!

I love my queer friends, but they are mostly gym bunnies and not exactly the most accepting of alternative sexualities. I wish there are more happy queer fatties or FAs to hang out with.
Thanks, Cors, it's nice to know I have an admirer. I personally like the way I look, but I feel so unnatractive and passed over by people sometimes. Anyway, sorry the fat queer geeks have been hiding from you all this time. I guess we should try to be more visible, huh?
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:07 PM   #48
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Ceece View Post
You'll find somebody when you least expect it, trust me! We weren't looking for anything, but we found each other. So continue to do your thing on the board, and in your life, and someday, I bet, you'll message a person that is perfect for you - and it will be fate/kismet/god/higher power sending you the next person you are supposed to fall in (lust) love with.
Well, hopefully you are right, Ceece. It's probably not quite the right time for me anyway. Thanks for the good thoughts.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #49
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

keeping my eye out for a ftm fa.....~melts~
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:12 PM   #50
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Default More Pics - From Our Recent Date

Hi all - some of our friends on this forum asked for some pictures and we took some this past weekend. We had a great time! Today we went out to lunch and the waitress said, "oh how are my two lovebirds doing?" cuz obviously you can tell we are in love. Yeah, we totally adore one another and it is quite visible wherever we go. The only thing that sucks is when we have to part (which happened a few hours ago...

Oh yes, I should say that I am obviously taller than my squeeze - he is 5'9" and I'm 6'1". And I won't even talk about our weights...but we are obviously very different in that department too.

Anyway, enjoy! I will upload more later - my dial up connection is seriously slow!

Last edited by Celestial Ceece; 07-21-2009 at 04:27 PM.