Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-08-2009, 07:19 PM   #51
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Yay more pictures! You two are so cute And you look extra gorgeous in the back-to-back picture with the lighting on your face like that! Yay for pictures, you guys look so happy
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:24 PM   #52
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yay, what lovely pictures! I'm so happpy for you two, and it is so nice to see the adoration in both of your eyes!
Old 06-08-2009, 08:19 PM   #53
rundmc25
Papa Grande

rundmc25 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I dont know what you have done to Celisa ..but ive never seen her so aglow!! You make such a sexy couple!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by butch; 07-22-2009 at 04:32 AM. Reason: edited by request of OP
rundmc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:15 AM   #54
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rundmc25 View Post
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mmmmmmmm Romantic!!!

Last edited by butch; 07-22-2009 at 04:32 AM.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:48 AM   #55
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Yo Yo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
mmmmmmmm Romantic!!!
It is romantic huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rundmc25 View Post
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yeah baby! I'm in ecstasy, cuz I'm happy n sappy, and mushy-gushy. XO and LU baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Yay, what lovely pictures! I'm so happpy for you two, and it is so nice to see the adoration in both of your eyes!
Yeah, we're in love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Yay more pictures! You two are so cute And you look extra gorgeous in the back-to-back picture with the lighting on your face like that! Yay for pictures, you guys look so happy
Awww, what you don't know is that those pictures came out pretty dark and the "lighting" is an old photo editing trick! But thank you, we like the pictures too! We are both narcissistic!

Last edited by butch; 07-22-2009 at 04:33 AM. Reason: edited by request of OP
Celestial Ceece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:34 PM   #56
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default More Pics

I thought I would share some more pics of us from our recent adventures to NYC and other places. I am not even sure people will check to see these new pics, but I will definitely hit some of you up on chat and I'll let you know to check out this thread again!

Last edited by Celestial Ceece; 07-21-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Celestial Ceece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:56 PM   #57
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

That one where you're in the black outfit is a FANTASTIC picture of you guys! Aww, you guys are too cute, you make me go all gushy and squee
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 02:04 AM   #58
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Awww such a beautiful couple! <3
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 02:19 AM   #59
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
That one where you're in the black outfit is a FANTASTIC picture of you guys! Aww, you guys are too cute, you make me go all gushy and squee
Gushy and squee!! me too!
Old 06-30-2009, 03:44 PM   #60
forglum

forglum can now change their title

Awww! I've totally missed this thread in my characteristic slack manner, so congrats to you two, you (as others have said) make a cute couple and the pictures make me go all squishy with romance

p.s. xxxxx is by far and away the best phrase I've heard all day

Last edited by butch; 07-22-2009 at 04:34 AM. Reason: clarification for subject matter
forglum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:35 PM   #61
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Default Hahahahah

Well people fall out of love and romance and thus I am back on the market. Check out my FB cuz I'm there a lot. My username is Celisa (Stratton).

I can't believe how things change.