Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-05-2009, 02:19 PM   #1
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default This way, geeks....

This thread is born because I don't want to hijack too many threads on the main boards.

Post all your geeky stuff here. Anything goes and oh, pictures are welcome.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:21 PM   #2
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can I just say that people with brains give me a hard-on. Seriously. Brains=beauty to me.

I'm not a geek so I can't contribute other than to say, I <3 geeks and nerds. Seriously.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:30 PM   #3
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Brains + Belly >>>>>>>>>>> All

I think I have made the transition from geek to geek chaser. I play Warcraft and Pokemon, but I would rather watch my partner program or play console games. *sigh*
Old 06-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #4
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

I think I have made the transition from geek to geek chaser. These days I just play Warcraft and Pokemon. *sigh*
yeah see, I'm so un-geek that I have never played either, lol. I play tetris
Old 06-05-2009, 02:33 PM   #5
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
Heehee, I fail at that. When things get tough I just panic and start screaming. I am better at shooting balls into hoops.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:37 PM   #6
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Quote:
Heehee, I fail at that. When things get tough I just panic and start screaming. I am better at shooting balls into hoops.
I'm super good at puzzle games.....I suck so bad a RPG and shoot em up games.

Girls who play RPG are hot
Old 06-05-2009, 02:57 PM   #7
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Girls who play RPG are hot
Sweet, I'm in there!

I don't even know what to put here... I'm pretty sure my geekiness overflows for everyone to see, no matter what I do. No closet geekery here! Oh oh but one thing - I'm planning a portrait by our very own Les Toil featuring me in sexy lab-coat geek glory! I have no idea how close this is to fruition, though... we sent him headshots and payment a few months ago, but it looks like he's been pretty busy 'cause he's been posting lots of new portraits recently. I'm really buzzed about it
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:01 PM   #8
knottedsouls
Organized Chaos

knottedsouls can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknottedsouls can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Brains + Belly >>>>>>>>>>> All

I think I have made the transition from geek to geek chaser. I play Warcraft and Pokemon, but I would rather watch my partner program or play console games. *sigh*
Im glad Im not the only one that enjoys observing these things..I drove my ex crazy with this habit...
Old 06-05-2009, 03:03 PM   #9
knottedsouls
Organized Chaos

knottedsouls can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknottedsouls can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Can I just say that people with brains give me a hard-on. Seriously. Brains=beauty to me.

I'm not a geek so I can't contribute other than to say, I <3 geeks and nerds. Seriously.
Agreed Brainy people are super sexy....
Old 06-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #10
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Sweet, I'm in there!

I don't even know what to put here... I'm pretty sure my geekiness overflows for everyone to see, no matter what I do. No closet geekery here! Oh oh but one thing - I'm planning a portrait by our very own Les Toil featuring me in sexy lab-coat geek glory! I have no idea how close this is to fruition, though... we sent him headshots and payment a few months ago, but it looks like he's been pretty busy 'cause he's been posting lots of new portraits recently. I'm really buzzed about it
Ahhhh that sounds awesome, can't wait to see what Les comes up with! Overflowing geekiness, mmmm. How about a pic of you in your lab coat (goggles a plus) and a brief description of what you did at work today for starters?

I love Science, especially Chemistry and anything related to the human anatomy. I sometimes wish I went down that path. I miss being in a lab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knottedsouls View Post
Im glad Im not the only one that enjoys observing these things..I drove my ex crazy with this habit...
Heh, my exes didn't get it either. They preferred playing together, but I usually just end up getting all distracted, losing or pulling them down. At least my current geek doesn't complain too much.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:00 PM   #11
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Sweet, I'm in there!

A Les Toil portrait of a sexy BBW lab tech wearing PPE? I wanna see it!
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:18 PM   #12
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Hey, Tetris is cool. One of my favorites.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:43 PM   #13
Geektastic1

Cors, it's your lucky day. I went to look for some old pictures on my other computer, figuring I would never find them, but they were right there. I have a geeky lab coat photo from 2005. This one was actually on my school's website for a while. I'm a bit younger and thinner ("only" 185 here). My glasses are less cool, and my haircut is kinda crappy, but here it is:

Last edited by Geektastic1; 08-05-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:22 PM   #14
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What a lovely picture, Geektastic! I know Cors will adore it.

Me, I'm no geek, more like a cross between a nerd and a dork. A derd or a nork, i guess.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:07 AM   #15
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post

Me, I'm no geek, more like a cross between a nerd and a dork. A derd or a nork, i guess.
Nerds are even better I love how smart you are, it is extremely attractive!! You cute body and face just add to the package!
Old 06-06-2009, 07:00 AM   #16
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektastic1 View Post
Cors, it's your lucky day. I went to look for some old pictures on my other computer, figuring I would never find them, but they were right there. I have a geeky lab coat photo from 2005. This one was actually on my school's website for a while. I'm a bit younger and thinner ("only" 185 here). My glasses are less cool, and my haircut is kinda crappy, but here it is:
Thanks for posting! And mmm, what other piercings do you have?

Hehe, "only" 185. Guess we only hear that on Dims! That is chubby enough for your height!

Quote:
Nerds are even better I love how smart you are, it is extremely attractive!! You cute body and face just add to the package!
Agree!
Old 06-06-2009, 12:57 PM   #17
Geektastic1

Quote:
Thanks for posting! And mmm, what other piercings do you have?
I have a pierced nostril, right side, but it's probably somewhat closed now since I haven't worn anything in it for about 2 years. I've had that piercing since 1987--over 20 years. Nothing more interesting or below the neck, I'm afraid. Now I just wear two pairs in my ears, and have had the first set stretched a little bit, to a 14 gauge. I might get them stretched a bit more. I used to have a lot of piercings in my ears, but I'm kind of keeping stuff simple lately. I don't want to lose jewelry or maintain a ton of piercings. I got tired of flaky skin around my nostril and itchy earlobes when I had a lot of piercings in them. Plus, it made it harder to get my earlobes nibbled on with all the stuff in the way.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:02 PM   #18
Geektastic1

Quote:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. You're a super cool nork.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:21 PM   #19
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Does anyone remember the Happy Days episode when Joanie had a secret crush on Potsie and sent him love letters? In them she gave him a special nickname, Dren. It turned out that it stood for 'nerd' spelled backwards.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #20
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So uh, when do we get to talk about molecular biology?
Old 06-07-2009, 04:50 PM   #21
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just call me Dorcus Mallorcus.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:02 PM   #22
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
How about a pic of you in your lab coat (goggles a plus) and a brief description of what you did at work today for starters?
Hmm... I don't think I have any pics of me in PPE yet, but I'll see what I can do about getting one today! It'll be a lame self-photo though, because I'm the only one here on Sundays. No awesome pics of geekery in action like Geektastic Totally jealous! I'll talk a coworker into taking one someday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian
So uh, when do we get to talk about molecular biology?
Right now! Get to it!
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:05 PM   #23
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My BF is an Uber Geek and I find that sooo cute and adorable!!
He is a librarian for a local college.How much more geekie can one get ?
He is an RPG junkie and I just can't get into computer games at all.He will play for hours gaining weapons and super powers.
He's soo funny he'll say look T watch this I will vanquish the enemy with my magical powers.
I'm the one who changes oil in his car and gives it a tune up.He didn't know which tires to get so I had to take his car in and pick out the tires.He's so helpless sometimes LOL.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:44 PM   #24
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Just call me Dorcus Mallorcus.
OK:

"Hello, Dorcus Mallorcus."
Old 06-07-2009, 09:25 PM   #25
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
OK:

"Hello, Dorcus Mallorcus."
Heee haw.