Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-08-2009, 05:28 AM   #26
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Heee haw.

Square Pegs!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Love Love!!!!!!!!!

Although fat girl in the guys clothes in that picture had to wear padding to be 'fat,' because Lord knows, there aren't any fat teenage actresses in the world they could have cast for that role.

And look at SJP, all nerdy. I prefer her as a nerd to her Carrie Bradshaw persona now, truth be told (although her role in "LA Story" was wonderful, and she was no nerd there).
Old 06-08-2009, 05:29 AM   #27
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post

Right now! Get to it!
I've changed my mind, actually.

Now I want to talk about something infinitely more important: the new feature that Nintendo is introducing in the Wii, whereby the player can opt to let the computer complete levels that are "too difficult."

Are they fucking serious? Yeah, the Wii is a piece of garbage that is basically only aimed at children, but still. This concept is so infuriating to me...it completely defeats the purpose of gaming. If it spreads to other systems I will be forced to protest. And then, in 5 minutes when I lose interest, I will be forced to go have a drink
Old 06-08-2009, 08:05 AM   #28
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I could list all the resons why i am a total geek here but i have to go play civilization's and then sit in my study and masturbate over my 1000's of books.
I dont think i'm totally geeky but GD calls me her 'wee geek'. I do love computer games, studying, reading a LOT and i develop a stutter sometimes when i get excited/nervous and i am trying to speak. See, if we were at school (and in America) GD would be a cheerleader type and i would be discussing books with people wearing glasses. I told GD that i thought she would be a cheerleader and she said "yeah, cheerleading for the obese"! .. YUM! Personally i dont think there are enough fat cheerleaders or geeks in the world for my liking!!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:50 PM   #29
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

BTW, any other pseudo-geeks who are clueless about TV and movies? I was banned from watching all that when I lived with my parents and I guess I never developed an interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I've changed my mind, actually.

Now I want to talk about something infinitely more important: the new feature that Nintendo is introducing in the Wii, whereby the player can opt to let the computer complete levels that are "too difficult."

Are they fucking serious? Yeah, the Wii is a piece of garbage that is basically only aimed at children, but still. This concept is so infuriating to me...it completely defeats the purpose of gaming. If it spreads to other systems I will be forced to protest. And then, in 5 minutes when I lose interest, I will be forced to go have a drink
Eeek, that is bad news! Then again, if it means you get drunk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I could list all the resons why i am a total geek here but i have to go play civilization's and then sit in my study and masturbate over my 1000's of books.
I dont think i'm totally geeky but GD calls me her 'wee geek'. I do love computer games, studying, reading a LOT and i develop a stutter sometimes when i get excited/nervous and i am trying to speak. See, if we were at school (and in America) GD would be a cheerleader type and i would be discussing books with people wearing glasses. I told GD that i thought she would be a cheerleader and she said "yeah, cheerleading for the obese"! .. YUM! Personally i dont think there are enough fat cheerleaders or geeks in the world for my liking!!
I love books and journals! I get caught up in strange topics (usually not related to work - ugh so much time wasted) and read obsessively to. I also stutter and gesticulate wildly when I am all excited! I once knocked my glasses off during a presentation and crawled all over the floor looking for them. Nerd humiliation. In school I was seen as The Fat Rebellious Lesbian more than The Geek though.

GD will make such a hot cheerleader! You should buy her an outfit, heh heh.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:56 PM   #30
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
GD will make such a hot cheerleader! You should buy her an outfit, heh heh.
Yeah, i'm trying to talk her into it!!
She makes a really hot police woman!!
Did i just type that out loud??
Old 06-08-2009, 01:05 PM   #31
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wonder how she'll punish you when she reads this.

P.S. All of you hot fat geeks with impressive bellies - can/do you rest your books on them when you are reading? Sitting down, of course.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:22 PM   #32
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

P.S. All of you hot fat geeks with impressive bellies - can/do you rest your books on them when you are reading? Sitting down, of course.
Ha ha, yes, of course! In fact, I feel bad for thin people who don't have this option. Don't your hands and arms get tired of holding up those books without anything to rest them on?
Old 06-09-2009, 01:30 AM   #33
mergirl

Grrrrrr!! *shakes fist at inadiquate, non book holding belly* Yes i do Butch.. Yes i do.
I can maby, just about hold a leaflet with mine..
Oh, and pls pst px tx!!
Old 06-09-2009, 05:42 AM   #34
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
Grrrrrr!! *shakes fist at inadiquate, non book holding belly* Yes i do Butch.. Yes i do.
I can maby, just about hold a leaflet with mine..
Oh, and pls pst px tx!!
That should be a new thread: "Fat Queer Geeks/Nerds, post a pic of you with a book (or a microscope, should your belly be that big) on your belly!"

I'll see if I can get my photographer to squeeze me in for this shoot. Perhaps the beginning of my fat butch paysite is happening after all? I've picked out a great outfit for my next photo shoot, btw.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:55 AM   #35
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
That should be a new thread: "Fat Queer Geeks/Nerds, post a pic of you with a book (or a microscope, should your belly be that big) on your belly!"

I'll see if I can get my photographer to squeeze me in for this shoot. Perhaps the beginning of my fat butch paysite is happening after all? I've picked out a great outfit for my next photo shoot, btw.
OMG! What a sexy idea!!
Can't wait to see your outfit and next photoshoot!
All i'm saying is, if there is nothing geeky balancing on your belly i will be very dissapointed!!
You are right, this REALLY needs to be a photo thread!!
erm..i just worked out i can fit a fair few 'catagory analysis forms' on mine!!
Old 06-09-2009, 09:03 AM   #36
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG I'm all in for looking at big bellied queers and books!
Fantastic idea!!!!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:36 AM   #37
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
OMG I'm all in for looking at big bellied queers and books!
Fantastic idea!!!!!
Yeah..but it has to be something like "War and peace" or a thick statistics book and not a Calvin and Hobbes book or "P.s i love you" or any crap like that!! lmao
Old 06-09-2009, 11:44 AM   #38
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Yeah..but it has to be something like "War and peace" or a thick statistics book and not a Calvin and Hobbes book or "P.s i love you" or any crap like that!! lmao
Hey, every geek I know likes Calvin and Hobbes!

I don't have enough belly to do the book-supporting thing when I'm sitting straight up, but I do it when I'm slouching back on the couch.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:22 AM   #39
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Hey, every geek I know likes Calvin and Hobbes!

I don't have enough belly to do the book-supporting thing when I'm sitting straight up, but I do it when I'm slouching back on the couch.
Lmao.. i was actually just looking at my book cases and thinking of a book that looked quite thin! lmao. Calvin and Hobbes is great!! Though i do get a little sad when Hobbes isn't real..hmm
Anyway.. enough talk everyone.. more pics!! lmao
Old 06-10-2009, 05:23 AM   #40
mergirl

Quote:
Hmm.. some sort of jail time i imagine..
Old 06-10-2009, 08:51 AM   #41
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Still waiting on pics........(crosses arms and taps foot).
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:16 AM   #42
mergirl

Default A sleazy quicky!!

See, my sleazy wink? The reason for this is that the book i have on my belly is "The second sex" by simone de beauvoir and i havn't actually read all of it yet..but it sounds sexy!! muwahahaha!

hmm i tried some Tolstoy and a psychology book but my belly was too wee.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg geekbelly.jpg (16.3 KB, 73 views)
Old 06-10-2009, 09:18 AM   #43
mergirl

hmm.. i think my belly looks quite wee there.. maby its all the feminism or something..My webcam is crap too!
Old 06-11-2009, 05:57 AM   #44
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
See, my sleazy wink? The reason for this is that the book i have on my belly is "The second sex" by simone de beauvoir and i havn't actually read all of it yet..but it sounds sexy!! muwahahaha!

hmm i tried some Tolstoy and a psychology book but my belly was too wee.
That picture is worth a thousand words, for sure!

Thanks for posting, I love it, the look on your face is priceless. Your belly may be wee, but it is a welcome addition to this thread.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:09 AM   #45
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
hmm.. i think my belly looks quite wee there.. maby its all the feminism or something..My webcam is crap too!
Awesome pic nonetheless! Small belly > no belly though. Perfect example of how Dims skews one's perspective!
Old 06-11-2009, 06:35 AM   #46
Cors
Delurking

The geekiest I can get, grrrr. I didn't take many because I hated school so much (the work was okay but I didn't like the people). Nearly four years ago, after my last paper. I miss my short hair.

Last edited by Cors; 06-23-2009 at 02:04 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:43 AM   #47
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

That poor bio book, what did it ever do to you?

Love the picture, Cors, including your short hair. So scrumptious you are (again, am I saying this stuff out loud?)

I'm enjoying the trend in these photos of cute smiles/expressions on your faces, mer and Cors. It is like a two-fer of photo pleasures, geeks with books and geeks with expressive smiles.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:47 AM   #48
Cors
Delurking

*purrs sweetly at Butch*

I got forced to do past-year exam papers over and over again by obsessive parents and teachers who believe in memory work and regurgitation more than actually understanding concepts.

On my way back home, finally. Maybe I'll take some with my law books.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:22 AM   #49
mergirl

Quote:
*purrs sweetly at Butch*

I got forced to do past-year exam papers over and over again by obsessive parents and teachers who believe in memory work and regurgitation more than actually understanding concepts.

On my way back home, finally. Maybe I'll take some with my law books.
OMG that sounds hellish.. i have the memory if a goldfish. I'm going to have to read some Tony Buzan?? Mind maps books before i study my brain biology course next year or i'm screwed!
Old 06-11-2009, 11:54 AM   #50
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Those pictures are AWESOME.

That's how I'm going to view the two of you in my head forever. Also, the short hair is way hot! Especially in combination with that rack of yours.

Uh, not that I'm picturing your rack right now or anything.

Shit.

QUELL THE NAUGHTY THOUGHTS! QUELL!
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote