Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-11-2009, 12:02 PM   #51
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Uh, not that I'm picturing your rack right now or anything.

Shit.

QUELL THE NAUGHTY THOUGHTS! QUELL!
Psh...she loves that shit. That's why she posts pics - to give us all rack-envy. It's one thing to have big tits, like so many women do, but it's another matter altogether to have big, perfectly-shaped ones like Cors.

*simmers in the rack-envy*

Old 06-11-2009, 12:15 PM   #52
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
See, my sleazy wink? The reason for this is that the book i have on my belly is "The second sex" by simone de beauvoir and i havn't actually read all of it yet..but it sounds sexy!! muwahahaha!
If you think that's hot, you should check out The Sex Which is Not One by Luce Irigaray. I think that's about trans orgies or something... those kinky French women...

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:18 PM   #53
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aww thanks so much Teleute and Melian!

I have a love/hate relationship with my boobs - I love them on others but would love to look a lot more androgynous and they hurt my back. And... you should both post boobie pics!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:44 PM   #54
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

You're in luck, I wanted to play dress-up today anyway! In honor of the geek thread, I even wore glasses I'm completely blind in them, though... I stole an old pair of my husband's glasses for the pics, and he has TERRIBLE vision. Also they're kinda crooked on my face. But screw it, I had fun anyway! Also, it's tough to take pictures of yourself! I'ma get my husband to help next time, this self-photography thing is lame.

Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:56 PM   #55
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wow, you're stunning! Love the lipstick, the outfit (how long and tight is your skirt, btw :P) and oooh the boobs look perfect!

My turn to fantasize.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:49 PM   #56
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Hee, thanks! It's a fairly tight knee-length pencil skirt, and I have some KILLER shoes to go with it. I love this shirt, it's got elastic button loops at the cleavage so my boobs always look like they're straining the limits of the shirt. I mean, they kind of always ARE straining the limits of the shirt, but it's a better effect with the button loops, heh.

Dressing up is fun I get these great outfits and then lack occasions to wear them. Note to self: find excuses!
Old 06-11-2009, 11:55 PM   #57
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Hee, thanks! It's a fairly tight knee-length pencil skirt, and I have some KILLER shoes to go with it. I love this shirt, it's got elastic button loops at the cleavage so my boobs always look like they're straining the limits of the shirt. I mean, they kind of always ARE straining the limits of the shirt, but it's a better effect with the button loops, heh.

Dressing up is fun I get these great outfits and then lack occasions to wear them. Note to self: find excuses!
SHOW THE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with the lack of occasions too. I just prance around the house in sexy outfits... and my partner doesn't care at all. I'll just take pics next time, heh.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:33 AM   #58
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Those pictures are AWESOME.

That's how I'm going to view the two of you in my head forever. Also, the short hair is way hot! Especially in combination with that rack of yours.

Uh, not that I'm picturing your rack right now or anything.

Shit.

QUELL THE NAUGHTY THOUGHTS! QUELL!
Hahaha.. and it was Such a flattering pic of me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
If you think that's hot, you should check out The Sex Which is Not One by Luce Irigaray. I think that's about trans orgies or something... those kinky French women...
Ooh i shall check that out.. Now do these French women balance high brow books on thier bellies or wear glasses, because if not, i may not be interested!!

Quote:
You're in luck, I wanted to play dress-up today anyway! In honor of the geek thread, I even wore glasses I'm completely blind in them, though... I stole an old pair of my husband's glasses for the pics, and he has TERRIBLE vision. Also they're kinda crooked on my face. But screw it, I had fun anyway! Also, it's tough to take pictures of yourself! I'ma get my husband to help next time, this self-photography thing is lame.

Wow!! Great geekery!! But where is the book on your belly!!?? *Shakes fist at the air*
P.s Melian...having more boobie envy??
Old 06-12-2009, 05:37 AM   #59
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Oh no, now you've done it! You've reignited my sexy librarian fantasies into overdrive!

Great pics, teleute. My goodness, does geek now= sexy clevage? I had no idea.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:52 AM   #60
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Oh no, now you've done it! You've reignited my sexy librarian fantasies into overdrive!

See, i think geek only =sexy clevage IF there is a book in there somewhere..or a trainspotting timetable perhaps.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:46 AM   #61
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch

Only for some values of geek There is plenty of awesome sexy geekery sans cleavage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors
I agree with the lack of occasions too. I just prance around the house in sexy outfits... and my partner doesn't care at all. I'll just take pics next time, heh.
Doooo iiiiiit! I will post shoe pics later, after the camera is recharged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergirl
See, i think geek only =sexy clevage IF there is a book in there somewhere..or a trainspotting timetable perhaps.
I dunno, I've been pretty geeky AND pretty cleavagey for many years now. Then again, I do usually have a book/xbox controller/erlenmeyer flask in hand, so maybe that's what makes it count
Old 06-15-2009, 02:09 PM   #62
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
P.s Melian...having more boobie envy??
Always!

This is what I'm working with (get out your magnifying glasses):

Last edited by Melian; 06-18-2009 at 05:05 AM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:51 PM   #63
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Always!

Would you like to swap bodies?
Old 06-15-2009, 03:00 PM   #64
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Would you like to swap bodies?
Do you really have to ask?

Haha...BUT...I wish to keep my furry leg warmers
Old 06-15-2009, 03:23 PM   #65
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

As long as I can have Melian's gorgeous eyes... and lips... and maybe that SNES I spy over in the corner

I think we are creating FrankenBabe
Old 06-15-2009, 04:25 PM   #66
mergirl

Quote:
Always!

Grrrrrrrrrr.. i have furry feet envy!! Goddam you Melian and your massive feet furvage!!
Old 06-15-2009, 04:28 PM   #67
mergirl

Quote:
As long as I can have Melian's gorgeous eyes... and lips... and maybe that SNES I spy over in the corner

yeash.. Melians furry feet and your boobies!!
oohh what else???
Old 06-16-2009, 05:26 AM   #68
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Always!

Lovely picture, Melian! Glad I finally have a face to go with the poster. I'll try not to have impure thoughts about you now that I know what you look like.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:25 AM   #69
mergirl

Yeah, its weird cause i always pictured her as a cartoon guy with a tash but she is infact a hot lady, moustache free!!
Old 06-16-2009, 12:06 PM   #70
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:

Fully functional, with ~20 games. You can't see it, but the EarthBound cartridge is in the system . Also pictured: the Genesis, PS2 and PS3 (in the shadows).

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Lovely picture, Melian! Glad I finally have a face to go with the poster. I'll try not to have impure thoughts about you now that I know what you look like.
Maybe next time you'll come party with me, instead of passing out somewhere

Quote:
Yeah, its weird cause i always pictured her as a cartoon guy with a tash but she is infact a hot lady, moustache free!!
LOL. It's funny, because when you first started posting at Dims, I sent you a message or rep or something, and you responded to me with, "thanks guy." <mer3
Old 06-18-2009, 10:54 AM   #71
Cors
Delurking

Melian you should take a pic of your entire game collection!

We only have an old PS2 with a couple of games. Mostly racing because my ex is obsessed with it, Superman and the rest are all Sing Star, grrrr.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:57 AM   #72
Ali

Ali can now change their title

Geek ftw!

http://alispeaksgeek.com

I totally need to make more posts though. I think I fail at blogging xD
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 12:29 PM   #73
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Melian you should take a pic of your entire game collection!

We only have an old PS2 with a couple of games. Mostly racing because my ex is obsessed with it, Superman and the rest are all Sing Star, grrrr.
It would be hard to get all the stuff in one place....it's split between my apt, my parents' house and my brother's house; I've owned nearly every system ever made, and actually had to get my first job to support my gaming habit. Most of my older systems died years ago (Atari mastersystem, Jaguar, Turbograffix, Neo Geo, etc), but the systems I still have are:

NES
SNES
Sega Genesis
Sega Genesis 3
Sega CD
Sega Dreamcast
N64 (although I don't often admit to owning that piece of shit)
PSX
PS2
PS3
Nintendo DS
Gamecube

As for games, I used to trade and sell a lot, so there are only a few hundred kicking around, in total.

Fun fact: Four years ago, I almost bought a fully functional Neo Geo arcade machine featuring Bust A Move, but had nowhere to put it and eventually passed
Old 06-18-2009, 12:40 PM   #74
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
As for games, I used to trade and sell a lot, so there are only a few hundred kicking around, in total.

Now that is something!
Old 06-18-2009, 03:51 PM   #75
mergirl

Yup! I thought i had quite a few games and i have maby 30! haha. Though i think if i count all the consoles i have has over the years and given away/thrown out, i think i would have had a few hundred games. NOW, if i can count my Commodore 64 in this list of gaming geekery..i had Huuuundreds of games.. Infact i cad a cassete actually with 100 games on it!! Dont know if that counts though..
Another geeky fact about me.. i used to buy the commodore 64 mags and program my own games!! hahaha.. I would be sitting for hours and hours and then it would be like... "Syntax error in 78"!! gah!! ...then after 3 days of typing out the program you would get a balloon falling diagonally acroos the screen and you would be thinking.. "wow..i did that"!!