Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-18-2009, 04:04 PM   #76
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
It would be hard to get all the stuff in one place....it's split between my apt, my parents' house and my brother's house; I've owned nearly every system ever made, and actually had to get my first job to support my gaming habit. Most of my older systems died years ago (Atari mastersystem, Jaguar, Turbograffix, Neo Geo, etc), but the systems I still have are:

NES
SNES
Sega Genesis
Sega Genesis 3
Sega CD
Sega Dreamcast
N64 (although I don't often admit to owning that piece of shit)
PSX
PS2
PS3
Nintendo DS
Gamecube

As for games, I used to trade and sell a lot, so there are only a few hundred kicking around, in total.

Fun fact: Four years ago, I almost bought a fully functional Neo Geo arcade machine featuring Bust A Move, but had nowhere to put it and eventually passed
*faints*

And now I want to watch you play.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:11 PM   #77
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
*faints*

And now I want to watch you play.
Totally.. I actually find it really relaxing watching people play computer games.. hmm i was swithering between a ps3 and an x box and i got an x-box in the end cause i thought there are more games for it.. hmm.. i would like a wee shot of a ps3 though. I still play my ps2. GD bought 'mega bomber man' which we play each other at ..its so funny!! Anyway.. Melian.. make vids of yourself playing games and post them on youtube for me n cors!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 12:27 AM   #78
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Totally.. I actually find it really relaxing watching people play computer games.. hmm i was swithering between a ps3 and an x box and i got an x-box in the end cause i thought there are more games for it.. hmm.. i would like a wee shot of a ps3 though. I still play my ps2. GD bought 'mega bomber man' which we play each other at ..its so funny!! Anyway.. Melian.. make vids of yourself playing games and post them on youtube for me n cors!!!
Heh you could make videos of you playing with GD when she comes back! I don't stand a chance against my partner or ex, so I just watch them play against each other and sit on the winner's lap.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:10 AM   #79
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Heh you could make videos of you playing with GD when she comes back! I don't stand a chance against my partner or ex, so I just watch them play against each other and sit on the winner's lap.
Your like a winner's trophy!!
Old 06-24-2009, 01:13 PM   #80
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey, I love watching people game too! So does my husband, in fact, we spend about 5 hours every night either gaming or watching the other game. Haha.

Right now, he is playing Prototype on the PS3, and I am replaying my old Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on PSX.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:34 AM   #81
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Heh, I was listening to the Aquabats this morning, and I think I might have found a theme song for us...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJHn5tSZzoE

Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:40 AM   #82
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Heh, I was listening to the Aquabats this morning, and I think I might have found a theme song for us...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJHn5tSZzoE

LMAO!! i love it!!
haha.. i did a face book quiz "What sort of gay are you" and i was "gerd" -Which i'm guessing is gay nerd. I think it should be "querd" because then it encompasses the bi-sexual and trans geeks too!!!
The fact that i DID a facebook quiz is testimony to the fats i am a gerd! Infact there should really only have been one question..."Are you taking this quiz?" -You are a gerd. Though i have a friend who is a bear nerd.. maby he is a "Gerrrrrrd"!! hmmm
Old 07-11-2009, 11:24 AM   #83
NoraBadora

NoraBadora can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNoraBadora can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I <3<3<3 geeks/nerds/dorks....all of that. I find it so sexy. The ones I usually find are so funny and Funny + Smart = sooooo sexy. I'm not really that smart, but I love to learn.

I guess I'm more of a nerd or dork. I love being goofy. :P
NoraBadora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:10 PM   #84
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics
Default Bio-Rad GCTA Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bF2QalUj1Y

G-T-C-A!
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:37 PM   #85
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Heeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love it Great song, silly commercially bits and all!
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:20 AM   #86
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Inky Circus/Inkling Magazine

In one of those bizarre pieces of google serendipity, while looking for something completely different I stumbled upon “Inkling Magazine.” (or maybe it is called Inky Circus, I’m not quite clear.) It seems to be a sort of science blog/magazine written by women, aimed mostly at women. I’m not sure if it is currently being updated, but it looked like parts of it might appeal to the readers of this thread.

I especially liked the article “The Calculus of Saying I Love You.” But the one I’m linking is the “She’s Such a Geek Photo Contest”.
http://www.inklingmagazine.com/artic...photo-contest/