Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-08-2009, 12:28 PM   #1
howitzerbelly

howitzerbelly can now change their title
Default Shout Out Where You Were Born!! And Where You Live!!

I Am Curious Where Everyone Is From!! Shout Out Your Favorite Food And Where You Live!! I Thought It Would Be Fun!! We Will See??

Simper Fi !!!
howitzerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:03 PM   #2
Skinny_FFA

Skinny_FFA can now change their title

Born in Hungary.
Living in Germany.
Fave Food: Toast with tartar sauce, salmon, asparagus, gratinated with cheese and on top: horse radish and pepper Its really good! Provieded that you like all those ingredients

And what about you howitzerbelly?
Skinny_FFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:18 PM   #3
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by howitzerbelly View Post
I Am Curious Where Everyone Is From!! Shout Out Your Favorite Food And Where You Live!! I Thought It Would Be Fun!! We Will See??

You have to answer yourself as well, silly.

Born in Vancouver
Live in Vancouver

ICE CREAM!

Why would I want to live anywhere else?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:58 PM   #4
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was born in America and I live in the UK....that's all you are getting from this paranoid girl, lol
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:52 PM   #5
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

Born in Cleveland. Live in Cleveland. Favorite food is steak au poivre.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #6
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodetic_Effect View Post
Born in Cleveland. Live in Cleveland. Favorite food is steak au poivre.

Hey! Happy Birthday!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:48 PM   #7
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was born in Seattle and I live in Renton

My fave food is General Tso's Chicken
Old 06-08-2009, 04:05 PM   #8
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Born in Manchvegas, New Hampshire
Live in Palm Bay, Florida (unfortunately)

Favorite food? That's like asking a parent their favorite child!
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:48 PM   #9
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Born in Japan (air force brat), live in KC.

Favorite food...hmm...um...uh...um...chicken tikka masala?

My favorites change daily!
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:51 PM   #10
howitzerbelly

Default Hmmmm!!

I can try anything ounce.. I love salmon!! yumm!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_FFA View Post
Born in Hungary.
Living in Germany.
Fave Food: Toast with tartar sauce, salmon, asparagus, gratinated with cheese and on top: horse radish and pepper Its really good! Provieded that you like all those ingredients

And what about you howitzerbelly?

Simper Fi !!!
Old 06-08-2009, 05:08 PM   #11
bigsteve

bigsteve has said some nice things

Born in England, live in Wales.
Favourite food is chicken pathia and pilau rice
bigsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #12
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I was born in Anaheim, California....live in Costa Mesa, California....and my favorite food is PIZZA! Yum!

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:12 PM   #13
howitzerbelly

Default Hmm who is sexy!! It's me it's me lol

I born May 4th 1979, but i was not alone.. I have twin and he is fat like me.!! I might post a fat twin pic.. but i should ask him first!! We were born in corvallis, Oregon USA!! I currently live in seattle,WA USA!!

I love eating biscuits for my girlfriend.. Yummy in the tummy!! My favorite food is Carne Asada, poor people food from Mexico!! corn tortilla, shredded lettuce and goat cheese.. marinated then cut steak.. normally the cheap cut flat steak or flank steak .. it does not matter as long as its marinated in orange juice, lime juice, chilli powder, chipotle powder.. cilantro, onions, a little worchestershire sauce and garlic powder.. and of course a Tecate or corona.. but hey I like negro modelo for the marinade!!! Heated tortilla, a little steak shredded cabbage goat cheese and some salsa and squeeze of fresh lime !!! THis is finger food.... so no knives or forks lol.. That is perfect food lol..
I know Europeans have more class then those in the states.. but hey .. nothing wrong with a little finger food!! Just wash your hands first

Simper Fi !!!

Last edited by howitzerbelly; 07-13-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #14
howitzerbelly

I forgot to say where i was born and where i live.. and my favorite food???? Who started this thread lol

Simper Fi !!!
Old 06-08-2009, 08:32 PM   #15
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Hey! Happy Birthday!

Thanks.

and the ten character rule is stupid
Old 06-08-2009, 09:02 PM   #16
paintball

paintball has said some nice things

born in durham NC live in Mebane NC

EDIT: My favorite food is pizza or Japanese steak house.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:47 PM   #17
Lizzy...
Has a feedee... finally

Lizzy... has said some nice things

I'm was born in Galesburg, IL.
I live in Galesburg, IL; but only until this August when I go off to college.

My favorite food is spaghetti!

~F**k the System!~ :p
Lizzy... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:15 PM   #18
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Born in Southern Ontario, live in Southern Ontario, will probably croak in Southern Ontario

I could eat grilled cheese sandwiches every day!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:33 PM   #19
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Born in Overland Park, KS
Lived in Missouri close by since I was 3.

But I've been all over the place. Missouri was just the epicenter.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:44 PM   #20
knottedsouls
Organized Chaos

knottedsouls can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknottedsouls can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by howitzerbelly View Post
I was born in Voorhees New Jersey, Live in Pittsburgh.

Fav food: home made lasagna
Old 06-09-2009, 04:25 AM   #21
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
I was born in Anaheim, California....live in Costa Mesa, California....and my favorite food is PIZZA! Yum!
I was born in Bellflower, Ca. & now live in Anaheim, Ca.
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:18 AM   #22
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Born and raised in Great Falls, Montana, now live in Gainesville, Florida and I love all kinds of seafood

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:53 AM   #23
Asrai

Asrai can now change their title

Born in Sweden and still living there.

Favourite food would probably be thai of any kind, preferrably chicken in a spicy, sweet and sour sauce.
Asrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:42 AM   #24
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Born in Downey, California. Live in a suburb of Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota.

Favorite food: Most types of seafood, especially seafood stew or clambake.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:38 AM   #25
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Born in Jersey City , New Jersey
Live Now in Sahuarita, Arizona

Fav Food: This is really too hard to answer,... I honestly love just about all foods!! Maybe top 3 is PICKLES, Tamales, and deep friend mushrooms w/ horseradish sauce!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote