Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-09-2009, 09:45 AM   #26
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Born and raised in Baltimore, MD and home again

food....hmmmm is whipped creme a food
Old 06-09-2009, 10:49 AM   #27
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Born in St. Charles, Il... live in Elgin, Il

Bout a town over from each other...lame.

Favorite food: Pizza and Beer (combination)

Last edited by WhiteHotRazor; 06-09-2009 at 10:53 AM.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:12 PM   #28
Luke

Luke has said some nice things

Born in Shreveport, Louisiana and now live near Seattle, Washington.

And I'm down for seafood.
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:23 PM   #29
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Born: Defiance Ohio
Live: Newport Kentucky
Favorite food: Bacon cheese burger

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:25 AM   #30
occowboysfan94

occowboysfan94 has said some nice things

Born: Culiacan,Sinaloa,Mexico
Live: Fountain Valley, CA
Fav Food: Carne Asada
occowboysfan94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:49 AM   #31
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

Born in Ireland but currently live in England. Planning to move to the US within next few years.

Fav food has to be anything chinese
Old 06-10-2009, 07:36 AM   #32
desi7482

desi7482 has said some nice things

Born in San Diego, Ca

Live in Baltimore, Md

Favorite Food is Steak and Rice
desi7482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:47 PM   #33
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Born: Niagara Falls (Canadian side)
Live: Metro Detroit (soon to be Colorado! What what?)

Favourite foods would have to be veggie pizza, raw oreos and hummus/baba ganoush with pitas. I began flirting with a BHM customer at my old job because he had those two items. Hahaha.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #34
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (unfortunately) and I now live in Puyallup, Washington (its sorta by Seattle).

Favorite food is pizza.
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:32 PM   #35
Dibaby35
Chicken n' Dumplings

Dibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Born in Northern Illinois...I've lived here all my life (and a bit lonely might I add) *cough*

Favorite food just depends on my mood at the time..right now it's Orange Chicken from Panda Express. The stuff is just a little bite of heaven.
Dibaby35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:34 PM   #36
The Cookie Faerie

The Cookie Faerie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThe Cookie Faerie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Born In: California
Live In: California

For all my life I've lived in the same city, I was just born in the city right next to it because it's where the only hospital is nearby.

Favorite Food: Rice (Brown especially)
Old 06-11-2009, 01:51 AM   #37
Discodave

Discodave can now change their title

Dundee, Scotland born,
And back living in Dundee again.
So havent really gotten to far

Oh yea forgot food.
Hmmmm, Breakfast.
Thats my new answer for fav food. You just cant go wrong with a fry up of bacon, eggs, sauges and toast first thing in the morning.

"An excellent and inventive suggestion, sir, with just two tiny drawbacks: a) We don't have any jet-powered rocket pants; and b) there's no such thing as jet-powered rocket pants" Kryten, Red Dwarf

Last edited by Discodave; 06-11-2009 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something
Discodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:57 AM   #38
DeathMetalKenny

DeathMetalKenny can now change their title

Born in Arlington Heights, IL
Live in Arlington Heights, IL
DeathMetalKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:52 AM   #39
StridentDionysus
Señor Member

StridentDionysus can now change their title

Born in Mexico City. Living in Mexico City and hating it 90% of the time .

Favourite food? IDK right now, maybe I can tell you when I'm hungry .
Old 06-11-2009, 11:55 AM   #40
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Born/live in Las Vegas, NV.. and i cant live without sunflower seeds ..but it has to be the FritoLay brand.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:01 PM   #41
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Born: Fresno CA
Live: Vegas
Old 06-12-2009, 12:59 AM   #42
shhtx1970

shhtx1970 has said some nice things

Born in Chicago, IL
Live in Houston, TX
shhtx1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:15 AM   #43
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

born in chicago, il
still live in chicago il
sothside anyone?

fav, food- pizza speghetti burgers hot dogs
Old 06-12-2009, 11:48 AM   #44
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

born in: Abilene, Kansas
living in: Abilene,Kansas

fav food......anything very fattening!

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:49 PM   #45
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

I was born in a hospital!
I live in a house!

I like pretty much everything except Brussels sprouts and squash.
cakeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:12 PM   #46
MatthewB
Still Not Ginger!

MatthewB can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatthewB can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatthewB can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Born in Rhode Island, and live there still...

Favorite food? Hmmm... ICE CREAM.
MatthewB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:26 PM   #47
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Born in Mesquite, TX.

Live in Forney, TX.

Favorite food: Meatloaf, especially with mashed potatoes and cheesy green beans.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:31 PM   #48
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Born in Kentucky
Living in Maryland

Favorite foods: Chocolate or lemon confections, Gyros, marinara sauce on soft warm bread, and pancakes swimming in syrup and butter.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:17 PM   #49
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Born in Abington, Pennsylvania
Live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Favorite Food: Pizza
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:31 AM   #50
KerrieKat

KerrieKat can now change their title

Born in Florence, Oregon.

Live in Albany, Oregon.
KerrieKat is offline   Reply With Quote