Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-14-2014, 08:53 PM   #201
edvis

edvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesedvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default born in

born in Cleveland, Tenn lived in California and Texas but moved back to Cleveland, Tn
edvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:08 PM   #202
mdecker93

mdecker93 can now change their title

Born in Annapolis, MD. Living in Solvang, CA now. Pretty much lived everywhere else in the country too lol.
mdecker93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:56 AM   #203
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdecker93 View Post
Born in Annapolis, MD. Living in Solvang, CA now. Pretty much lived everywhere else in the country too lol.
Omg...I love Solvang! Spent every summer vacation there during my childhood and it's still a priority to visit when I go home to CA.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:57 AM   #204
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Born in Anaheim, CA...lived in Honolulu for 3 years...now in smalltown Genoa, NE.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 10:10 PM   #205
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging in

Born in Ohio, Living in Michigan.

One Saturday every November, I get in a classic rivalry with myself
Old 02-26-2014, 10:30 PM   #206
kizzylove
Belizean Princess

kizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticed

Born in Belize City, Belize
Live in Naples, FL
Old 02-26-2014, 11:33 PM   #207
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzylove View Post
Born in Belize City, Belize
Live in Naples, FL
I went to Lely High School in Naples, FL!
Old 03-16-2014, 08:32 PM   #208
BigCutieAspen

BigCutieAspen can now change their title

southern ontario, and southern ontario lol

and sushi :3 !!
BigCutieAspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:02 PM   #209
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Born in Renton, WA currently in Pullman, WA.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:33 PM   #210
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieAspen View Post
southern ontario, and southern ontario lol

and sushi :3 !!
That's where my hometown is, too. I miss it!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:00 AM   #211
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Born in Peoria, IL, raised in a small town 15 minutes from Peoria, same house my entire life.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:16 PM   #212
Boris_the_Spider

Boris_the_Spider can now change their title

Born in Leeds, grew up in Edinburgh, currently living in Belfast.
Boris_the_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 05:54 AM   #213
big_lad27

big_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Born in Guisbrough and currently living in Redcar, North East Coast, UK
big_lad27 is offline   Reply With Quote