Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-08-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Any Bi-gals have Relationships with a CD(M or F)

I noticed a discussion of Bi-Gals going back and forth between Guys and Gals (I think gals are favored). And I was wondering if they've had a CD in one of their relationships?
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:28 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Great question.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:37 AM   #3
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well i used to have a male 'friend' that i would dress up. Though he kept complaining when i used padding to make him more 'womanly' as he wanted to be a thin girl!! grrr! He was my best friend and occasional lover and we lived together for a while.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:38 AM   #4
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm engaged to George, he's a CD.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:14 AM   #5
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
I'm engaged to George, he's a CD.
Lol.. everytime someone says CD-i picture in my head a 'compact disc' with arms and legs wearing a dress.. My brain cant help it!! Its anoying, not to mention unfair to all the suited female compact discs!!
Old 06-11-2009, 08:33 AM   #6
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

LOL it wouldn't be the first time I have described George as an inanimate object...I was filling in a form a few weeks ago and in baby brain mode wrote his job not as a Machine Technician, but simply as "MACHINE".

SO, yeah, I'm engaged to a crossdressing Terminator.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:12 AM   #7
CamileL

CamileL can now change their title

My boyfriend doesn't mind cross-dressing and sometimes makes a damn fine female. Some of our friends think I do it so that I can have a chick without actually having one? I like him just fine as a guy. It's just that I enjoy dressing him in women's clothing and seeing who falls for it, too.

I will admit to wanting to kick his butt when I find that something I can't fit into anymore fits him wonderfully. Last time it happened was with a corset blouse a friend bought me from Torrid. He came prancing out of our bedroom and said "Look, dear, look!" and modeled the blouse for me. He looked so cute that I almost forgot why I wanted to kick him.

Facebook Myspace CL Contributor Profile

Mind you, these are the same people who watch hentai while looking for pics of Vanessa Hudgens
CamileL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:09 PM   #8
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Well i used to have a male 'friend' that i would dress up. Though he kept complaining when i used padding to make him more 'womanly' as he wanted to be a thin girl!! grrr! He was my best friend and occasional lover and we lived together for a while.
Would have loved to have had you as a GF or friend. Althought, I might have wanted to have more padding.
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:21 PM   #9
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't quite identify as bisexual, but I have dated a number of Saturday Night butches - not sure if you consider that crossdressing.

I love "butching it up" myself and get a kick out of it (sexual and non-sexual) but I don't do it much anymore because I can never hope to pass.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:42 AM   #10
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
Would have loved to have had you as a GF or friend. Althought, I might have wanted to have more padding.
lol..yeah.. i guess my friend just didnt want to play at fat tranny! Which is a game personally i LOVE!
Old 06-16-2009, 01:15 PM   #11
forglum

forglum can now change their title

Quote:
lol..yeah.. i guess my friend just didnt want to play at fat tranny! Which is a game personally i LOVE!
As a fat tranny I can confirm that its because of the unfairness of those with girl genes getting all the good curvy fat bits and us with boy genes just getting rounder tummies and being mostly boring otherwise. Its just not as cute as the full package of hips and breasts.

Excuse me whilst I pout theatrically!
forglum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:37 PM   #12
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by forglum View Post
As a fat tranny I can confirm that its because of the unfairness of those with girl genes getting all the good curvy fat bits and us with boy genes just getting rounder tummies and being mostly boring otherwise. Its just not as cute as the full package of hips and breasts.

Aww.. when i gain weight it tends to go mainly on my belly and my boobs and nowhere else..so basically i'm just fat at the front. like half an apple!!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 01:43 PM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Maybe it is just as well.....if I thought I'd look any good in them I'd have been far more tempted to CD, so while I agree with what you said, at the same time I'm probably just as glad not to have the temptation
Old 06-16-2009, 02:17 PM   #14
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Not all women, heh. I can only dream of hips. The fat trannies I know end up getting significant boobs and noticeably wider hips from hormones anyway.

Quote:
Aww.. when i gain weight it tends to go mainly on my belly and my boobs and nowhere else..so basically i'm just fat at the front. like half an apple!!!!
Me too! Belly, boobs and upper arms, ugh. My friends always joke about how I look much smaller from the back.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:59 PM   #15
forglum

Quote:
You wouldn't find me objecting, I do need to get some decent breast forms to balance them against my tummy.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:59 PM   #16
forglum

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Maybe it is just as well.....if I thought I'd look any good in them I'd have been far more tempted to CD, so while I agree with what you said, at the same time I'm probably just as glad not to have the temptation
Give in to glorious temptation! At least sometimes.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:01 PM   #17
bexy
is red again <3

I have to say I am very lucky, George has marvellously girlie hips

Old 06-16-2009, 03:03 PM   #18
forglum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Not all women, heh. I can only dream of hips.
I share your pain, may I suggest ice cream in commiseration?
Old 06-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #19
forglum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
I have to say I am very lucky, George has marvellously girlie hips
Ahh well pass on various jealous noises and enjoy the hips you lucky thing

hmm, that came out stranger than I intended, time for sleep I think.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:26 PM   #20
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've never dated anyone who cross-dressed (theater productions excluded), but I would be interested in dating an executive transvestite (thanks for the term, Eddie Izzard). It's not a sexual thing for me (I suppose it could be-- anyway), I'm just attracted to the willingness to gender-bend. And hey, if he's willing to go clothes shopping with me...

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:23 AM   #21
phatmariposa

phatmariposa has said some nice things

I'm bi and I've never dated a CD but I think it'd definitely be something to spice things up in the bedroom! I have straight and gay friends, but (to toot our bi horn) sometimes I feel like bi-chicks are more open to stuff like that since we're pretty much open to love regardless of what sex it's found in.
phatmariposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:26 AM   #22
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
I've never dated anyone who cross-dressed (theater productions excluded), but I would be interested in dating an executive transvestite (thanks for the term, Eddie Izzard). It's not a sexual thing for me (I suppose it could be-- anyway), I'm just attracted to the willingness to gender-bend. And hey, if he's willing to go clothes shopping with me...
Just curious: what does "executive transvestite" mean?

And to note, a guy doesn't have to cross-dress to enjoy clothes shopping with women (although it may help!)
Old 06-17-2009, 10:28 AM   #23
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Executive Transvestite

Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:59 AM   #24
Tad
mostly harmless

Thanks for the "explanation." *L*
Old 06-18-2009, 08:43 AM   #25
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

If i was in a relationship with a guy and I made him cross dress, I would be extremely disappointed when I went to lift up his skirt and there wasn't a hole for me to put it in >=( That would just take all the fun out of CD for me! That's why women all the way for me
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote