Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-18-2009, 03:59 PM   #26
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
If i was in a relationship with a guy and I made him cross dress, I would be extremely disappointed when I went to lift up his skirt and there wasn't a hole for me to put it in >=( That would just take all the fun out of CD for me! That's why women all the way for me
You could just turn him around!
People are not queer for the crappest of reasons these days!! lmao
Old 06-18-2009, 04:04 PM   #27
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
You could just turn him around!
People are not queer for the crappest of reasons these days!! lmao
Heh it doesn't quite feel the same and I guess that bothers a penis more than a strap-on.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:14 PM   #28
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

See..most guys would do it to a girl so i wonder why a lot of them find the thought of it being done to them so scary...
Old 06-21-2009, 03:00 PM   #29
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
I have to say I am very lucky, George has marvellously girlie hips
Oi I have very manly hips grrrr lol.

*Goes to lifts weights, drinks beer and other man like things LOL* !!
Old 06-21-2009, 04:01 PM   #30
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post

Yikes! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Old 06-21-2009, 04:22 PM   #31
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

I'll see your beer and weight-lifting, and raise you a satisfying burp and an afternoon of chopping wood
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:33 PM   #32
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
And to note, a guy doesn't have to cross-dress to enjoy clothes shopping with women (although it may help!)
I'll believe it when I see it.

I dunno, it just seems like it would be fun to shop with a guy who is also searching for something that looks good on him and makes him feel attractive, as opposed to all the attention being on me.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:39 PM   #33
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
I'll believe it when I see it.

I dunno, it just seems like it would be fun to shop with a guy who is also searching for something that looks good on him and makes him feel attractive, as opposed to all the attention being on me.
I love shopping with my gay friends and most of them don't cross-dress.

I don't know any straight guys in person who genuinely like shopping with/for their wives though - the ones I know grumble a whole lot unless the girl is buying crotchless panties or something sexy.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:58 PM   #34
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I love shopping with my gay friends and most of them don't cross-dress.
For real? My gay friends and I never go shopping-- and the few times we have, I sensed they were impatient to leave the women's only stores.

Between your friends and the straight guys that edx referenced, it's pretty apparent that I need to meet new people if I want company when I'm looking for new clothes...

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 05:07 PM   #35
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Well, if you wanna come out to Seattle I will be all over that! I freaking LOVE shopping for other people. I mean, I like getting stuff for myself too, but nowhere near as much as dressing someone else up!
Old 06-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #36
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
For real? My gay friends and I never go shopping-- and the few times we have, I sensed they were impatient to leave the women's only stores.

Between your friends and the straight guys that edx referenced, it's pretty apparent that I need to meet new people if I want company when I'm looking for new clothes...
Hmm, we spend an equal amount of time and men's and women's stores so they don't complain. Most of the clothes they pick are a little too flamboyant for my liking though, we usually just end up trying lots of stuff and not buying much. It is fun, but if I want to get serious shopping done I usually go alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Well, if you wanna come out to Seattle I will be all over that! I freaking LOVE shopping for other people. I mean, I like getting stuff for myself too, but nowhere near as much as dressing someone else up!
Ahhh I want to shop with you!
Old 06-21-2009, 05:25 PM   #37
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Seeeeaaaatttttlllleeee.... I dunno, maybe some time when we go see my husband's family in London we could pop over your way. We'd already be halfway around the world, right?
Old 06-22-2009, 05:33 AM   #38
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

*Laughs at the mental image of you ever being like this!!!*

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:14 AM   #39
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

The number of straight guys who like shopping may not be that large, but it is not zero either. I'm the shopper in my family (my wife shop's like a man: know what she wants, know where she can probably get it, go into the store, try it on if absolutely necessary, buy it, get out of there. No looking at other stuff, checking out other stores...none of the fun stuff!) But a couple of my (straight--or at least they've dated and married women) friends dress with more panache than I do, and seem to enjoy shopping for their own clothes well enough, although I'm honestly not sure how they are about shopping with their wives. I'll have to ask them.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:58 AM   #40
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can't ever remember going shopping with George for boys clothes, with the exception of a pair of jeans once or twice. He seems to have a never ending supply of boys jeans and band t shirts!
We tend to bypass boys stuff and go straight to the girls stuff each and every time!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:37 AM   #41
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
I can't ever remember going shopping with George for boys clothes, with the exception of a pair of jeans once or twice. He seems to have a never ending supply of boys jeans and band t shirts!
We tend to bypass boys stuff and go straight to the girls stuff each and every time!
Thats cos boys clothes are all the same and I have enough boys clothes anyway
Old 06-27-2009, 05:11 AM   #42
forglum

forglum can now change their title

Quote:
Huzzah, someone else has worked it out as well boy clothes are mostly boring and it's easy to accumulate enough of a stockpile to last forever.
forglum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:32 AM   #43
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by forglum View Post
Huzzah, someone else has worked it out as well boy clothes are mostly boring and it's easy to accumulate enough of a stockpile to last forever.
Yeah, but doesn't it depend on the cut most of the time? I have a male friend who is way more into fashion than I am, and he's taught me a bit about men's fashion. I've learned to look for cuts, fabrics, patterns, trends, and something I can only describe as affectations of class. Like he likes to wear clothes that scream yuppie. So he has no qualms about spending $200 on a pair of jeans, jazz it up with a button down shirt with a certain kind of collar, a pair of funky colored Asics, and a simple accessory like a designer watch or a designer tie. I've actually come to appreciate ties as a form of expression and I've gotten good at matching the tie to the guy, and I have more fun shopping for my male friends than I do for myself, but they are thin so that makes it easier. I wouldn't spend $200 on a pair of jeans tho.

I agree teeshirts and jeans can get boring tho. Can't really do much with that.

ETA: I've never dated a cross dresser but I wouldn't mind. I'd be totally jealous tho if he looked way better than I did in women's clothes.

Last edited by olwen; 07-04-2009 at 09:36 AM.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:13 PM   #44
parksy2009

parksy2009 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by forglum View Post
As a fat tranny I can confirm that its because of the unfairness of those with girl genes getting all the good curvy fat bits and us with boy genes just getting rounder tummies and being mostly boring otherwise. Its just not as cute as the full package of hips and breasts.

Excuse me whilst I pout theatrically!
Yes even on hormone's fat still just goe's too my belly .Think i will have too try that feminore one day.
parksy2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #45
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by parksy2009 View Post
Yes even on hormone's fat still just goe's too my belly .Think i will have too try that feminore one day.
Don't worry, some of us love Apple-y women!

My (MtF) ex has an inverted V-shape, but she did get very small, cute boobs (no implants yet) and an impressive bubble butt.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:08 PM   #46
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Same complaint I have. Women's clothing is a like a rainbow, and men's clothing is like only getting one color out of it.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 03:38 PM   #47
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
I noticed a discussion of Bi-Gals going back and forth between Guys and Gals (I think gals are favored). And I was wondering if they've had a CD in one of their relationships?
I guess technically all three of my most recent LTR gfs (who were all - coincidentally - bi) were dating a CD...

Although I don't really think of myself that way... I just like to do drag sometimes... for fancy dress, or so I can get to sing certain female songs on stage, or if my gf is "into" it herself (one ex had a thing for blokes in dresses... although I didn't find out til she was already an ex...ish...)....

Ok, so I'm "in touch" with my inner chickness...
Old 11-10-2009, 03:41 PM   #48
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Lolz! I actually do all this stuff, and chop wood with axes etc. etc.
Maybe this is why the head explody happens when I do drag...

I like the glamour... is a nice break from the mud, and the oil and the blood...
Old 11-10-2009, 03:50 PM   #49
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
*makes a note* I hates shopping on the whole! I generally know what I want - I just wanna *shazam* and have it appear!
Old 11-10-2009, 04:02 PM   #50
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by parksy2009 View Post
I recently read about the use of stem cells from fat to give a "natural" boob job / body sculpt ... Which I thought sounded like a good idea immuno-wise... In contrast to possibly antigenic implants.... also would not, I guess, involve any "nipple relocation" (which normally happens with implants and is not a winner nerve/gland connection-wise)...

Here's couple of links, not quality or anything, but enough to start googling keywords if of interest too ya??

WARNING- some pro-slimmness talk

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cachedgD4cem-PoJ:www.timeswellness.com/index.aspx%3FPage%3Darticle%26sectname%3DNews%26se ctid%3D11%26contentid%3D20090330200903301549498466 76c009a+fat+stem+cells+boob+job+Daily+Star&cd=3&hl =en

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/diet/view...bottom-to-top/