Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 11-19-2009, 11:10 AM   #51
Rhonda Jean

Rhonda Jean has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Well, if you wanna come out to Seattle I will be all over that! I freaking LOVE shopping for other people. I mean, I like getting stuff for myself too, but nowhere near as much as dressing someone else up!
I would love for a lady to take me shopping and dress me up!!!!
Rhonda Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:07 AM   #52
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda Jean View Post
I would love for a lady to take me shopping and dress me up!!!!
You know there is a Woman in Glasgow who charges a fortune to take cross dressing people shopping and to dress them up! A fortune!! i would do it for free!!!
Old 12-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #53
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
You know there is a Woman in Glasgow who charges a fortune to take cross dressing people shopping and to dress them up! A fortune!! i would do it for free!!!
(sigh) Too bad you aren't in the midwest states
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #54
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
George always says I should do this!! Make us a fortune!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:32 PM   #55
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking

Recently my boyfriend has been dressing up and we both enjoy it.We have gone shopping several times before xmas and he passed with flying colors!I honestly thought he would not do it but now I've created a monster!Amazingly I thought that noone else would be doing this.I'm not a blonde...really!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #56
odd-socks
No longer a User

odd-socks can now change their title

I'm bi and have never dated a CD but deifnitely have no objections!!! For reasons above, there are defintiely perks, I would love to take my guy shopping for women's clothes (mens clothes ARE boring). I would definitely enjoy helping him with his make up/clothes/ nails etc because I would find it quite an enjoyable thing to do (yet I ran when people tried to give me makeovers and have no desire to to help my girl friends).

That and like I said in another post, guys in panties are yummy hehe
odd-socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:07 AM   #57
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by odd-socks View Post
I'm bi and have never dated a CD but deifnitely have no objections!!! For reasons above, there are defintiely perks, I would love to take my guy shopping for women's clothes (mens clothes ARE boring). I would definitely enjoy helping him with his make up/clothes/ nails etc because I would find it quite an enjoyable thing to do (yet I ran when people tried to give me makeovers and have no desire to to help my girl friends).

That and like I said in another post, guys in panties are yummy hehe
You are all awesome. I would love for a girl to take me shopping and dress me up
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:46 AM   #58
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
You are all awesome. I would love for a girl to take me shopping and dress me up
Odd-socks is the beeeest she is my fairy godmother~

We are going shopping to get me a outfit this week, I'm staying with her a little bit and raiding her closet~ hehe so exciting she is awesome so helpfull and encouraging! And just coooool :3!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:52 AM   #59
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
Odd-socks is the beeeest she is my fairy godmother~

We are going shopping to get me a outfit this week, I'm staying with her a little bit and raiding her closet~ hehe so exciting she is awesome so helpfull and encouraging! And just coooool :3!
Lucky.....
Old 05-02-2010, 02:52 AM   #60
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile

SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club

Yes, in fact the majority of my boyfriends have been either cross-dressers or openly identified as trans.

I like men, I like women, and I certainly don't mind anything between!
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:02 AM   #61
balletguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSizedAngie View Post
Yes, in fact the majority of my boyfriends have been either cross-dressers or openly identified as trans.

I like men, I like women, and I certainly don't mind anything between!
Lucky guys
Old 05-25-2010, 09:00 AM   #62
balletguy

Is this a common thing...realitionships with CD's?
Old 05-26-2010, 12:13 PM   #63
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
Is this a common thing...realitionships with CD's?
i'm guessing about 50% of women are in one. but only about 5% realize it.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:23 AM   #64
balletguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
wow I had no idea...
Old 05-27-2010, 10:01 AM   #65
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm sorry..but it stuck me as so funny....at the main page where it lists all the forums and the most recently replied to topics it said,

(GLBTQ board) Any Bi Girls have

(Fat Sexuality Board) Men who shave their testes?

it just struck me funny lol
Old 05-27-2010, 10:12 AM   #66
balletguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
I'm sorry..but it stuck me as so funny....at the main page where it lists all the forums and the most recently replied to topics it said,

(GLBTQ board) Any Bi Girls have

(Fat Sexuality Board) Men who shave their testes?

it just struck me funny lol
That is pretty funny
Old 05-27-2010, 10:15 AM   #67
balletguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
A few of the women I dated knew it some were cool with it some not so cool
Old 05-29-2010, 02:20 PM   #68
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have been in 2 relationships with CDs. I have a deep love for trannies/drag queens/CDs/etc. I'd love to enter a relationship with a man I can dress up like a woman. I find it thrilling to help him with his makeup and clothes and make him strut around the place. It gets me all hot and bothered

But as for the women I've been interested in, I prefer women to be femme or at most androgynous. I'm not so into the butch look but I've got some amazing butch friends that I wouldn't trade for the world.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:45 AM   #69
balletguy

[QUOTE=CarlaSixx;1460611]I have been in 2 relationships with CDs. I have a deep love for trannies/drag queens/CDs/etc. I'd love to enter a relationship with a man I can dress up like a woman. I find it thrilling to help him with his makeup and clothes and make him strut around the place. It gets me all hot and bothered

u are amazing!
Old 06-10-2010, 07:02 PM   #70
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

You're too kind!
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:59 AM   #71
balletguy

I was in Seattle last week and Portland this week. I never saw so many people accepting of CD's it is great here.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:51 PM   #72
piratechops

piratechops has said some nice things

I was in a LTR with a CD for a number of years and although it caught me by surprise it ended up being a really strong part of our relationship, something we could do together as he built his confidence up.
piratechops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:49 PM   #73
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

My sexuality has always been blurry when it came to gender lines---okay, not always, but since I was about 15 and realized I liked guys too. I would be walking somewhere and I'd see someone to whom I was attracted and I'd think "is that a boy or a girl" and then I'd realize that it just didn't matter. And it didn't/doesn't.

That said, I've dated more guys than girls. One of the fellas I dated was a CD.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:30 PM   #74
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

One of my best male gay friends dresses up as a woman and hits the London transvetite clubs on occasion. I was visiting once and I helped him dress up.

I've never ever fancied him before but he looked so erotic to me when he was dressed up! It took 3 hours to get him ready, he looked hot and he always gets lots of attention

B
Old 08-21-2010, 12:57 PM   #75
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've not knowingly dated a CD male but, gosh, it sounds like it'd be smoking and fun!

Some of my favorite movies feature (wo)men all dolled up/down in drag: Connie and Carla, Victor/Victoria, Priscilla Queen of the Desert and its remake Too Wong Foo, La Cage Aux Folles/The Bird Cage, Some Like it Hot, Paris is Burning, etcetera. And then there's Monty Python, Dame Edna, Candy Darling . . . and so many more. (Disclaimer: movies != RL, I know)
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote