Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 09-02-2017, 11:34 AM   #4726
Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHeavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Knights and Brides...total addict. Also play My Candy Love and Neopets sometimes.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:26 AM   #4727
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just got Destiny 2.
Old 10-21-2017, 11:04 PM   #4728
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
Just got Destiny 2.
Great game!

My wife and I beat the game with all 3 characters and we are still enjoying it.
Old 10-22-2017, 01:13 PM   #4729
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad View Post
Great game!

My wife and I beat the game with all 3 characters and we are still enjoying it.
I still like it, but am mostly just doing the raid at this point. Not much else left to earn.
Old 10-23-2017, 09:08 AM   #4730
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm finally digging in and finishing ME:Andromeda. Good game marred by some wonky animations, pity the reaction was so harsh as to make the devs/publisher drop it.
Old 10-23-2017, 02:12 PM   #4731
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not sure if I've mentioned it already, but for the past quite a while my game of choice has been Heroes of the Storm. Mostly playing with my son, versus AI, but occasionally versus AI on my own, and even more rarely joining in a brawl. I seem to do pretty well with Sargent Hammer, decently with Tyrael, and declining through a long list of heroes from there. If you know the game, you'll realize that my best heroes both lack skill shots and the need to click on allies at critical times -- I do appreciate that in this quick-twitch game there are some heroes that you can play decently while lacking fast reflexes and good hand-eye coordination.
Old 10-23-2017, 03:19 PM   #4732
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Guild Wars 2 recently came out with their second expansion, Path of Fire. There are mounts now! Yes! And a good story, big maps to explore, and some pretty nifty new elite specializations.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 06:57 PM   #4733
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Not sure if I've mentioned it already, but for the past quite a while my game of choice has been Heroes of the Storm. Mostly playing with my son, versus AI, but occasionally versus AI on my own, and even more rarely joining in a brawl. I seem to do pretty well with Sargent Hammer, decently with Tyrael, and declining through a long list of heroes from there. If you know the game, you'll realize that my best heroes both lack skill shots and the need to click on allies at critical times -- I do appreciate that in this quick-twitch game there are some heroes that you can play decently while lacking fast reflexes and good hand-eye coordination.
My favorite hero, on the other hand, is Nova! I got the Novazon skin for her and everything.

Ham Ham is also fun, but Nova is just evil. Long range, Lethal decoys...
Old 10-24-2017, 06:04 AM   #4734
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
My favorite hero, on the other hand, is Nova! I got the Novazon skin for her and everything.

Ham Ham is also fun, but Nova is just evil. Long range, Lethal decoys...
Yah, my son loves Nova and is pretty devastating with her. Which works out great when I play Hammer -- if the other team doesn't stop me I blast through defenses quickly, and if they try to stop me he snipes them down
Old 10-26-2017, 11:17 PM   #4735
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I still like it, but am mostly just doing the raid at this point. Not much else left to earn.

I still have to unlock all of my subclasses. Trying to get my characters strong enough to do Nightfall. Enjoying crucible and doing the strikes.

I play on Xbox One. Which system are you using?
Old 10-27-2017, 01:49 PM   #4736
fuelingfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad View Post
I still have to unlock all of my subclasses. Trying to get my characters strong enough to do Nightfall. Enjoying crucible and doing the strikes.

I play on Xbox One. Which system are you using?
PS4 Oh well
Old 10-27-2017, 09:00 PM   #4737
swamptoad

Quote:
PS4 Oh well
Bummer.

I also wanted to mention that this game rocks with headphones. Love the audio sound quality!
Old 11-05-2017, 08:20 AM   #4738
BlueJay

BlueJay can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlueJay can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Mega Man II on NES. Yes, I'm a retro-gamer!
BlueJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 01:52 AM   #4739
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Friends got me into 7 Days to Die. On the current build we're doing a group server, but I've also got a solo game going where I'm over level 140.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:34 AM   #4740
swamptoad

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
Mega Man II on NES. Yes, I'm a retro-gamer!

Nothing wrong with that! I got a small selection of classic games for my NES and still play them once in a while. Love the original Zelda and Super Mario 3.

I think Mega Man 2 was my favorite, of the classic NES Mega Man games.

Tags
nerds, video game