Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-09-2009, 05:49 AM   #1
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default 'Fat Talk,' the Queer Edition

I'm curious, do ya'll like fat talk, and if so, what do you like? There's an old thread in the Weight Board about fat talk, the whole lexicon of words, phrases, and themes that FAs and Fat people use in their romantic relationships. I'd like to know what things we say to each other, and even stuff we say to other people besides our partners, if we engage in any sort of fat talk with others.

I'll come back to this thread, no doubt, but to start it off, I want to ask a question: What words besides 'belly,' if any, do you use, and in what contexts?

I like to use 'gut,' in certain contexts, because I like the way it sounds. I use belly more, but when i really want to emphasize how big my belly is, I'll say things like "my massive gut," "my huge gut," etc.

Anyone else use that word, or do you like more playful words, like tummy?
Old 06-09-2009, 07:36 PM   #2
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Hell Yes!

What a fun thread, Butch. Well first off, my partner uses the word "Fupa" to describe the fupa...it personally wasn't a part of my vocab til that thread entitled "Go down on a girl u just met" in which the Don Juan of feeders said that Fupa's gross him out. Well my partner LOVES the fupa!

I guess I just describe myself as fat, much like you...and say things like, "my fat ass" or "my back boobs" or what not. I've never really been with an FA before so having an FA for a partner is pretty hot. Umm, I'll have to think about some other stuff that I use in my vocab, especially where romance and my fatness are concerned. But yeah, great topic!
Old 06-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #3
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm pretty boring when it comes to fat talk, probably because I have never really been with a fat (defined by Dims anyway) person who is receptive to the idea. My ex, who is a little chubby with a cute pot belly (she prefers tummy over belly because she thinks it sounds more feminine) and bubble butt is the only one who seems to like it. She also has a cute lil submissive kitten persona and we still have some sort of a strange Owner/pet relationship.

I usually just tell her how fat she is getting, how cute it is, talk about how she's going to get stuck in the door one day, feed her more cookies and the like, give her tummy rubs, rest my head or cold hands or books on her tummy and generally try to make her fat wobble. She just makes cute attempts to steal or beg for more food, exaggerate her enjoyment, make cat noises, strut around in tight clothes, jiggle her tummy and wiggle her ass.

I tend to tread lightly around others because most fat people I know in person are not comfortable with their size at all. Most are okay if I praise their "curves", some are fine with "big butt" but almost all of them hate the word "fat". I usually just stop at "oooooooh" and "you look great".
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:15 AM   #4
knottedsouls
Organized Chaos

knottedsouls can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknottedsouls can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post

Anyone else use that word, or do you like more playful words, like tummy?
I will admit to being more comfortable with fat talk more recently as I have people around me referring to my body ( all parts not just my belly) in a much more postive light then I am neccesarily used to.

I ve always (through my last several partners) had people talk about my butt ...*swing that big sweet thing over here* and the like *L* other words such as booty or boot-ay or badonkadonk have been used and never fail to make me at least smile.

As far as reference to my belly, the word belly or tummy work equally well and most recently have been introduced to the upper belly, lower belly reference...*G*
Old 06-10-2009, 05:13 AM   #5
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I'm pretty boring when it comes to fat talk,
Same here. Men seem to be slightly more accepting of fat talk, but with women I found it was like walking through a minefield. The butt comments were sometimes passable, but go any further than that and you're asking for trouble. So I'd just keep my mouth shut about it.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:45 AM   #6
rundmc25
Papa Grande

rundmc25 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Ceece View Post
What a fun thread, Butch. Well first off, my partner uses the word "Fupa" to describe the fupa...it personally wasn't a part of my vocab til that thread entitled "Go down on a girl u just met" in which the Don Juan of feeders said that Fupa's gross him out. Well my partner LOVES the fupa!

I guess I just describe myself as fat, much like you...and say things like, "my fat ass" or "my back boobs" or what not. I've never really been with an FA before so having an FA for a partner is pretty hot. Umm, I'll have to think about some other stuff that I use in my vocab, especially where romance and my fatness are concerned. But yeah, great topic!
I think the "Don Juan of feeders" needs to be fattened, so that he develops his own fupa (meaning fat upper penis area) and FFAs need to start a post about how they would never go down on a guy they just met because their fupa's gross them out! lol!

Ok, so I realize that this is sort of a mean post that is off topic, but I needed share my thoughts on the subject. I do like fupas by the way (female fupas that is--well Celisa's fupa!) although I realize that many people find the term offensive. Basically, I like fat chicks and all aspects of their fat bodies!

Peace out fat ladies and don't let some creepy feeder (not that there's anything wrong with most feeders) talk shit about your fupa's, because I think that they're hella sexy!
rundmc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:31 AM   #7
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I like to use 'gut,' in certain contexts, because I like the way it sounds. I use belly more, but when i really want to emphasize how big my belly is, I'll say things like "my massive gut," "my huge gut," etc.
Hmm.. i think 'gut' is like the 'cunt' of belly talk. Its kinna powerful and more in your face.. erm figurativly speaking that is..I LIKE it!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:49 PM   #8
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Hahahahahaaaa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rundmc25 View Post
I think the "Don Juan of feeders" needs to be fattened, so that he develops his own fupa (meaning fat upper penis area) and FFAs need to start a post about how they would never go down on a guy they just met because their fupa's gross them out! lol!

Ok, so I realize that this is sort of a mean post that is off topic, but I needed share my thoughts on the subject. I do like fupas by the way (female fupas that is--well Celisa's fupa!) although I realize that many people find the term offensive. Basically, I like fat chicks and all aspects of their fat bodies!

Peace out fat ladies and don't let some creepy feeder (not that there's anything wrong with most feeders) talk shit about your fupa's, because I think that they're hella sexy!
Oh baby you know I love you and all of you and I'm so glad you love all of me too. Including my FUPA. I am so lucky to have you.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:52 PM   #9
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Default Ohhh Yeah

I like to draw attention to myself in public. As many of you know, I'm a singer and entertainer. And so when I do my "show" or even just karaoke, I tend to choose songs that are about being fat (and queer too - but more fat than queer). Anyway, I sing "Fat Bottomed Girls" a lot. I also sing "They Call me Big Mama" which has lyrics that go "they call me big mama cuz I weigh three-hundred pounds" so I'm certainly one to flaunt my size and turn it into a positive thing in most situations. I figure that people notice me for my size anyway, so I might as well give them even more reason to look - what is better than big bold woman who sings about being fat and sexy? Not a whole hell of a lot!
Old 06-10-2009, 03:38 PM   #10
chubloverUK86

chubloverUK86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschubloverUK86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My partner tends to engage me with "fat talk", particularly if he wants to get attention. He is the sort of person who will openly call focus to various parts of himself, even if it's just for humour's sake though.

I think a few years ago I would have been somewhat embarrassed, but now it just turns me on. You know, he'll lift his shirt and grab one of his belly rolls and say, "Oooh look how fat my belly is, and how it wobbles..." that kinda stuff. I never thought I'd be so lucky as to find someone accepting of my tastes, let alone embracing.

I find fat talk very erotic.
chubloverUK86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:59 AM   #11
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I find fat talk totally erotic too. The problem is i find it erotic when its not ment to be. Like if my gf is talking about how fat she is and not in a positive way i still get turned on.. (oh oh Fa queer guilt too) Though, on the other hand maby she knows EXACTLY what she is doing.. in which case that is fine. I should really ask her. I would gossip more about her, ya know but she actually dwells around these parts sometimes.. haha..
Old 06-11-2009, 02:00 AM   #12
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Ceece View Post
I like to draw attention to myself in public. As many of you know, I'm a singer and entertainer. And so when I do my "show" or even just karaoke, I tend to choose songs that are about being fat (and queer too - but more fat than queer). Anyway, I sing "Fat Bottomed Girls" a lot. I also sing "They Call me Big Mama" which has lyrics that go "they call me big mama cuz I weigh three-hundred pounds" so I'm certainly one to flaunt my size and turn it into a positive thing in most situations. I figure that people notice me for my size anyway, so I might as well give them even more reason to look - what is better than big bold woman who sings about being fat and sexy? Not a whole hell of a lot!
I think this is awsome Celisa. To be honest, i cant think of many things better than a big bold woman who sings about being fat and sexy either!!
Old 06-11-2009, 06:12 AM   #13
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Hmm.. i think 'gut' is like the 'cunt' of belly talk. Its kinna powerful and more in your face.. erm figurativly speaking that is..I LIKE it!
Great analogy, so true, mer. All those hard Germanic sounds in there, so primal and such, no wonder they have such a charge.

So, what are the common nicknames we use? If you're fat, what do you like? If you're a (F)FA, what words do you like to use?

My favorite nickname I must keep secret, to preserve it's power over me, but I do like just about anything, if it doesn't reduce me to an animal. I hate the 'fat pig' type comments, but anything else that I've heard seems to do the trick.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:44 AM   #14
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Great analogy, so true, mer. All those hard Germanic sounds in there, so primal and such, no wonder they have such a charge.
So true! I never thought about it that way.

Quote:
So, what are the common nicknames we use? If you're fat, what do you like? If you're a (F)FA, what words do you like to use?

My favorite nickname I must keep secret, to preserve it's power over me, but I do like just about anything, if it doesn't reduce me to an animal. I hate the 'fat pig' type comments, but anything else that I've heard seems to do the trick.
I have only used variants of chubby, fat, round, plump kitteh with said ex.

Looking for new ways to improve my fat talk repertoire with someone who is actually BIG AND LOVING IT.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote