Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-11-2009, 04:11 PM   #1
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Chastity Bono makes decision to undergo SRS

It's been confirmed on Chaz's Wikipedia page and in various news reports that he has now in fact has decided to transition from F to M.

Chastity Bono 1

Chastity Bono 2

From BBW to BHM, I love it!! Good luck Chaz!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:05 PM   #2
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
It's been confirmed on Chaz's Wikipedia page and in various news reports that he has now in fact has decided to transition from F to M.

Chastity Bono 1

Chastity Bono 2

From BBW to BHM, I love it!! Good luck Chaz!!
I was just coming to post this, bexy. Yay for more queer BHMs!
Old 06-11-2009, 08:26 PM   #3
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yay indeed!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:37 AM   #4
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmm.. i wonder if he will change his name...
He could just be 'Bono' ..thats kinna cool!
Old 06-12-2009, 04:14 AM   #5
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi

I never realize how big Chaz is!! The Magazine do too many face shots of him.

I am glad that the 2 links Bexy found where respectful.

Also for people into Tattoos notice his

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Hmm.. i wonder if he will change his name...
He could just be 'Bono' ..thats kinna cool!
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:51 AM   #6
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good for him. To thine own self be true.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:01 AM   #7
Chuggernut

Chuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot pics
Default Chastity Bono is to undergo a sex-change!

Soon, there will be no more 'tit' in Chastity, as the daughter of Sonny& Cher is intent on undergoing a sex change! Knowing that her/his declaration of being a lesbian threw her mom into a tizzy (while Dad, who died years ago, took it like a caring father), I can only wonder how Cher will react to this bit of news.

I must say, Dave Letterman should thank Chaz for giving him a month's work of material!

Last edited by Risible; 06-14-2009 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Removed unacceptable language
Chuggernut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:02 AM   #8
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Looks like you still keep your one lonely nut.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:18 AM   #9
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Classy. The best bit is how you're probably checking back into this thread to see who was impressed and amused by your ultra-witty comments on this topic.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:24 AM   #10
saucywench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuggernut View Post
Soon, there will be no more 'tit' in Chastity, as the daughter of Sonny& Cher is intent on undergoing a sex change! (The medical term for this is an addadicktomy). Knowing that her/his declaration of being a lesbian threw her mom into a tizzy (while Dad, who died years ago, took it like a caring father), I can only wonder how Cher will react to this bit of news.

I must say, Dave Letterman should thank Chaz for giving him a month's work of material!
Right. She's undergoing considerable trauma just for shits and giggles. Or to piss off her mama.

I think she's very brave for taking the steps to be who she feels herself to be.

And I think your post is lacking in anything of taste or value.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:17 PM   #11
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

pinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot pics

Good for him, seriously. Note my choice of pronoun.
pinuptami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:15 PM   #12
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One has to be true to themself. Chaz obviously has contemplated this decision for many years.
He must follow the path he feels he was born to.

Meanwhile your comments were in very poor taste. You may want to examine your personal prejudices.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:50 AM   #13
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

This topic has also been posted in our GLBQT forum where it is being discussed with a bit more class. Just an FYI Chuggernaut....

Old 06-14-2009, 09:15 AM   #14
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Soon, there will be no more 'tit' in Chastity, as the daughter of Sonny& Cher is intent on undergoing a sex change! (The medical term for this is an addadicktomy). Knowing that her/his declaration of being a lesbian threw her mom into a tizzy (while Dad, who died years ago, took it like a caring father), I can only wonder how Cher will react to this bit of news.

Methinks Letterman had better keep his mouth shut regarding any shape or form of sexual humor for at least a few months until the coast is clear. He is on very shakey ground right now.
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:58 AM   #15
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
This topic has also been posted in our GLBQT forum where it is being discussed with a bit more class. Just an FYI Chuggernaut....
I merged these two threads, moving Chuggernut's from the Lounge.

/mod

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:04 PM   #16
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Soon, there will be no more 'tit' in Chastity, as the daughter of Sonny& Cher is intent on undergoing a sex change! Knowing that her/his declaration of being a lesbian threw her mom into a tizzy (while Dad, who died years ago, took it like a caring father), I can only wonder how Cher will react to this bit of news.

Methinks there is not a lot of 'nut' In chuggernut if he can make a sexist pun out of someones brave decision to change their external gender. Put yourself in his shoes chugger and maby i shall let you have your Nuts back!
Old 06-18-2009, 05:48 AM   #17
bexy
is red again <3

According to reports Chaz has been told he may have to lose some weight before being able to undergo the actual surgery.

http://perezhilton.com/2009-06-17-chaz

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526659,00.html

Old 06-18-2009, 05:54 AM   #18
mergirl

Quote:
According to reports Chaz has been told he may have to lose some weight before being able to undergo the actual surgery.

http://perezhilton.com/2009-06-17-chaz

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526659,00.html
Yeah, just dont read the comments beneath.. The usual fat and queer hate! Grrrrrrrrr!!
Actually..never mind..i was going to have a big rant there..but i am taking a holiday and want to relax ..i'm off to play godfather 2 and blow things up.. ahh relaxing.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:58 AM   #19
bexy
is red again <3

The comments on Perez are always stoopid! I dunno why he just doesn't disable them!

Old 06-18-2009, 06:07 AM   #20
mergirl

Thats actually the first time i have read anything by him, i'm not a big celeb gossip fan, though i find this interesting because i cant think of an example at this moment where someone has undergone a sex change who was quite so much in the public eye. I think she looks handsom..in a geezer bloke kinna way.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:13 AM   #21
bexy
is red again <3

Perez is very much in support of Chaz, its just the igeets on the site. I love Perez!

I think Chaz looks pretty cute too!

Old 06-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #22
mergirl

Cher has spoken out about Chaz's sex change.
http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna...ml&e=l_news_dm

I think she seems a whole lot better with it than she was about her being gay..or fat for that matter. Though, who can tell if half of what you read in the papers it true anyway..
Old 06-18-2009, 10:45 PM   #23
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If that is true (the fox news report bexy posted), and not speculation on uninformed parties, then that means Chaz weighs over 300 pounds. From what I've heard (and my source seems incredibly versed on the topic of SRS), no SR surgeon will perform the surgery on people over 300 pounds. From that photo, I don't think Chaz is over 300, or if so, by only a small amount, but who knows?

Last edited by butch; 06-18-2009 at 10:46 PM. Reason: added context
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:58 AM   #24
bexy
is red again <3

I don't think he looks over 300lbs, but then it depends on his height I suppose. A lot of people won't beleive that I am over 300lbs, but I am 6ft so carry it very differently to someone shorter say.

Old 06-20-2009, 03:15 PM   #25
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Hooray!

I've been a fan of Cher and her body of work for many years, and bought the book, "Family Outing" several years ago. I think we need more celebrity FtM role (in this case roll) models. Hoooray Chaz! I *heart* FtM's!