Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2013, 11:48 AM   #1
BBWFantasyland

BBWFantasyland has said some nice things
Default Apples or Pears, Tits or Ass

Guys and Dolls do you prefer apples or pears, bust or butt?

Last edited by Jon Blaze : 07-13-2013 at 03:42 PM.
BBWFantasyland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:36 PM   #2
bbwbud
Master Member

bbwbud knows EXACTLY what's going onbbwbud knows EXACTLY what's going onbbwbud knows EXACTLY what's going onbbwbud knows EXACTLY what's going onbbwbud knows EXACTLY what's going onbbwbud knows EXACTLY what's going on

Boobies, Boobies, Boobies, but I like it all so long as its naked and soft..
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 03:14 PM   #3
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Either or both.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 04:18 PM   #4
biglynch
Master Member

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

mmmm booblies... (thats boobs and belly in one word, go me)
Old 06-03-2013, 05:38 AM   #5
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

I like any kind of fruits
Old 06-03-2013, 06:36 AM   #6
loopytheone

loopytheone has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!loopytheone has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!loopytheone has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!loopytheone has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!loopytheone has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!loopytheone has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!loopytheone has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!loopytheone has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!loopytheone has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!loopytheone has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!loopytheone has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
I like any kind of fruits
I like melons and strawberries best. Not sure what that implies about my aesthetic preferences! =p

...I ought to start a thread where I ask people's favourite fruit and interpret it in terms of their preferences in men/women!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:42 AM   #7
ODFFA
Weight......what?!

ODFFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ODFFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ODFFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ODFFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ODFFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ODFFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ODFFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ODFFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ODFFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ODFFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ODFFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This answer might get old (well, not to me ) .......

Bellyyyyyyyy!

Though, if I had to choose between the aforementioned two......errrrrrm *lots of mental wrestling* ........ I'd probably have to say ass.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:27 AM   #8
ranterc

ranterc can now change their title

I can appreciate it all butt...

A big booty will get me everytime
ranterc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:25 AM   #9
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In my younger days I really preferred pear shaped BBWs. Once I joined Dims I really came to appreciate bellies. I guess that now I would have to say that I like BBWs who are fat all over. If they are blessed with a big belly I prefer them to have really fat legs as well. For me, it's about proportion and esthetics.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:37 AM   #10
ScreamingChicken
Master Member

ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Over the years my tastes have been pretty much all over the place...pears, hourglasses, apples. Size 16-36. C cup to G cup. It's all good
Old 06-04-2013, 04:55 PM   #11
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:22 PM   #12
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Lol, so good
Old 06-04-2013, 10:45 PM   #13
The Loch Ness Monster

The Loch Ness Monster can now change their title
Default I'll go with "fig-shaped"

That is to say, I like a woman who is huge everywhere, except the top. Don't get me wrong, big huge boobs are great and I love them- but there is something absolutely magical about a woman with a very very fat body and very very small boobs. I don't know what it is, but I know that I can't get enough of it. LNM
Old 06-05-2013, 08:45 AM   #14
Ontarioguy3
Odd Duck

Ontarioguy3 can now change their title

Hourglass or pear shaped... The booty takes the priority for me. I love me some wide hips... Hips & thighs are where its at for sure, but a little padding all around is a good thing. I love the look of a big lady in a corset
Old 06-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #15
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb keeps pushing the rep limit!
CleverBomb keeps pushing the rep limit!CleverBomb keeps pushing the rep limit!CleverBomb keeps pushing the rep limit!CleverBomb keeps pushing the rep limit!CleverBomb keeps pushing the rep limit!CleverBomb keeps pushing the rep limit!CleverBomb keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yes.
10 character minimum
CleverBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:35 PM   #16
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Doesn't really matter to me. Just as long as their personality is great.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:26 AM   #17
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Doesn't really matter to me. Just as long as their personality is great.
So true
Old 06-06-2013, 09:20 AM   #18
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 never has a post go unnoticedExtinctor100 never has a post go unnoticedExtinctor100 never has a post go unnoticedExtinctor100 never has a post go unnoticedExtinctor100 never has a post go unnoticedExtinctor100 never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loch Ness Monster View Post
That is to say, I like a woman who is huge everywhere, except the top. Don't get me wrong, big huge boobs are great and I love them- but there is something absolutely magical about a woman with a very very fat body and very very small boobs. I don't know what it is, but I know that I can't get enough of it. LNM
Ha! Your comment was titled "I'll go with 'fig-shaped'" I love it and I agree!
Extinctor100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:15 PM   #19
Dromond
Ipecac incarnate

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't limit myself.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:59 PM   #20
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

its all about the booty and thighs. boobs are nice but dont catch my eye in the same way
Old 06-07-2013, 11:12 AM   #21
NYCGabriel

NYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticed

I not picky, I like both shapes!
NYCGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #22
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club

I just like large women, full stop. I'd err towards boobs, slightly, but not to any noticeable degree. ....

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:48 AM   #23
BBWFantasyland

BBWFantasyland has said some nice things

You guys rock... I love hearing what you all like, thanks for sharing and keep on appreciating!
BBWFantasyland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:57 PM   #24
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.
liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*Tits.....
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:47 PM   #25
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Honestly I'm so starved for choice I'd happily shack up with a banana. Not even a girl shaped like a banana, an actual banana. (Don't let me near a supermarket.)
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote