Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2013, 06:48 PM   #1
BigGurlLover2

BigGurlLover2 has said some nice things
Default Best SSBBW Date Site?

I am new at this after a painful break-up. I have seen their are so many dating sites for SSBBWs, which is the best? I prefer women over 350 if that makes a difference in which one.
Thank-you!
BGL2
BigGurlLover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #2
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGurlLover2 View Post
I am new at this after a painful break-up. I have seen their are so many dating sites for SSBBWs, which is the best? I prefer women over 350 if that makes a difference in which one.
Thank-you!
BGL2
ssbbwsingles is a decent one.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:18 PM   #3
BigGurlLover2

BigGurlLover2 has said some nice things

ok, I will give them a try.
BGL2
BigGurlLover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:14 AM   #4
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm always leery about using those sites are any of them really legitimate?
Anyone else use em?
Old 07-26-2013, 07:16 AM   #5
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewfieGal View Post
I'm always leery about using those sites are any of them really legitimate?
Anyone else use em?
SSBBW SINGLES is legit and free.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:28 AM   #6
ScreamingChicken
Master Member

ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ScreamingChicken has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There's quite a few Dimmers on there.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:29 PM   #7
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Is there still a dimensions matching service?
Old 08-28-2013, 02:42 PM   #8
ConnieLynn
Conformity is not beauty.

ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's still there, but outdated and doesn't really work properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonvine View Post
Is there still a dimensions matching service?
Old 03-07-2014, 06:01 PM   #9
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Plentyoffish I find good, not confronting and can talk to people easily, free and discrete. I made friends with a ssbbw, she was shy but over 500 and lovelh
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 02:04 AM   #10
kizzylove
Belizean Princess

kizzylove is a member of the 500 clubkizzylove is a member of the 500 clubkizzylove is a member of the 500 clubkizzylove is a member of the 500 clubkizzylove is a member of the 500 club

www.largepassions.com
it's completely free and I met my husband on there