Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-28-2010, 02:24 AM   #51
Agent 007
Shtick man

Agent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orso View Post

Pieter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), painter. The way he portrays BBWs shows, in my opinion, that he was not doing it because that was the way to paint women, he was clearly interested in BBWs. I feel thet this was not the case with many of his colleagues but of course I might be wrong.
I think that plump was the desired shape for women around that time. You can also see it in paintings by, for example, Rembrandt.
But I also get the impression Rubens had a taste for BBW's. Take a look at his second wife, Helena Fourment:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rubens_Portrait_of_Helena_Fourment_1638[1].jpg (84.5 KB, 1593 views)
Old 04-29-2010, 07:07 AM   #52
Agent 007
Shtick man

Agent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot pics

And here is the painting "Danae" by Rembrandt, featuring a lovely lady.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg danae[1].jpg (56.7 KB, 1551 views)
Old 05-01-2010, 10:02 PM   #53
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I remember thinking Gregory Hines was an FA. He dated Tyne Daily when she was bigger and Camryn Manheim I believe.

http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/c...eim/bio/143246

Last edited by Lamia; 05-01-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:09 PM   #54
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
I remember thinking Gregory Hines was an FA. He dated Tyne Daily when she was bigger and Camryn Manheim I believe.
He was an FA. You are correct!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 07:30 PM   #55
paedrough

paedrough has said some nice things

i actually don't think artists are necessarily FAs if they paint full-figured women. as an artist, it's wayyy more interesting to draw full curves than twiggy thin-ness. the fat creates great shadows and adds dimension to the subject. granted, i'm an FA and an artist... so maybe there's a confounding variable there? hahaha
paedrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 07:34 PM   #56
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So I HEARD Edward from Twilight is an FA...now this is just a rumor...but I believe it.

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:25 AM   #57
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
not happy to bring him up since i think he is kinda a crumb...but Crumb the cartoonist:
I think he likes more muscular big women. I remember reading an interview with his wife, Aline Kominsky-Crumb, and she said that fat women actually terrified him. Don't quote me on that, but I think that's what I read.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:15 PM   #58
trackstar

trackstar can now change their title

I have had a suspicion that Seth Macfarlane, or other people that make family guy/ american dad are Fas. There was an episode where lois gains weight. and i have noticed some other things that i can't remember at the moment. someone mentioned something about bill cinton in family guy, and theres another thread started on the main board about an naafa reference in an episode... Idk it seems like a lot to be a coincidence. and alot of people on the other thread said they were prolly making fun of FA's but its so vague, and unclear, that I doubt its poking fun...
trackstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:46 AM   #59
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackstar View Post
I have had a suspicion that Seth Macfarlane, or other people that make family guy/ american dad are Fas. There was an episode where lois gains weight. and i have noticed some other things that i can't remember at the moment. someone mentioned something about bill cinton in family guy, and theres another thread started on the main board about an naafa reference in an episode... Idk it seems like a lot to be a coincidence. and alot of people on the other thread said they were prolly making fun of FA's but its so vague, and unclear, that I doubt its poking fun...
The NAAFP episode was pretty demeaning, and he's used the show to insult fat people here and there. I think it's the opposite if anything.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal

Last edited by Jon Blaze; 05-17-2010 at 03:25 PM.
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:01 AM   #60
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
The NAAFP episode was pretty demeaning, and he's used to show to insult fat people here and there. I think it's the opposite if anything.
Not to mention an episode of The Cleveland Show where his neighbor's wife is fat. They pull all of the usual fat jokes with her. I don't think Seth McFarlane is an FA, but I do believe he has an obsession with them.

My YouTube video
Old 05-17-2010, 02:35 PM   #61
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
Not to mention an episode of The Cleveland Show where his neighbor's wife is fat. They pull all of the usual fat jokes with her. I don't think Seth McFarlane is an FA, but I do believe he has an obsession with them.
Maybe he just hasn't accepted it for himself and is acting out like a 12-year old in a playground would by purposely teasing to get attention. It's not like Family Guy is "high art" in the first place. Consider the source.

For someone who may not be an FA, he sure knows quite a bit of the subtleties. Even in the Lois "feeding" episode, they really enjoy it (especially Peter) and then in the end they give Lois a heart attack and liposuction. This is either the convenient, standard, cartoon "at the end of the episode, everything is back to normal" shtick, or McFarlane chickened out and just couldn't commit fully to making Lois's character fat for more than one episode or ongoing.

Or maybe it's just a dumb cartoon...

(I do watch on occasion...not being a hater...)
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #62
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Most cultures from the Caribbean, Northern (the Moors) and Western Africa, southern Europe, the Middle east, Pacific Islands, India appreciate curvaceous and larger women.

Note: I did not say every single man from these cultures loved bbw, but these are cultures that celebrate the larger and curvy woman.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 05-17-2010 at 02:53 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:54 PM   #63
KittyKitten

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Chat show host Jonathan Ross always admits he loves big woman on his show. His wife is very hot and curvy.
His wife is so pretty. She is truly curvaceous.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:57 PM   #64
KittyKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

Valerie Vili - Bejing Olympic Shotput Champion
(6'4" 267lbs- Rotorua ,New Zealand)

Valerie Vili and Betrand Vili (Discus Thrower)
2009 Halberg Sports Awards -February 3rd, 2009 in Auckland,New Zealand
She looks like she can break me in half. Really powerful looking woman.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:59 PM   #65
KittyKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orso View Post
Hmmm, I'm not so sure that a BBW wife would qualify president Jackson as an FA. We know well that in the past very often marriages were based on purely social and economic reasons. Love and attraction, personal and/or sexual, were just the last of the reason for marrying someone. A lover, instead, was chosen almost only because of attraction, so a BBW mistress would suggest that a person was probably an FA.

As far as president Jackson is concerned, if there is no other evidence I would rather suspend judgement
No, he truly loved Rachel, even though he was one of my least favorite presidents for obvious reasons.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:28 PM   #66
FA Punk

FA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going on

Hmmm..well if you count wrestlers, Chuck Palumbo, Balls Mahoney, and Mike Awesome have all been rumored to enjoy larger women, even John Cena has said he likes fat chicks
Old 05-17-2010, 03:38 PM   #67
KittyKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by FA Punk View Post
Hmmm..well if you count wrestlers, Chuck Palumbo, Balls Mahoney, and Mike Awesome have all been rumored to enjoy larger women, even John Cena has said he likes fat chicks
cool.........
Old 05-17-2010, 04:57 PM   #68
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

Jarrod Gorbel (musician). Not sure if he likes BBWs exactly, but definitely more curvaceous girls. He slips things in his lyrics like "rubenesque". I believe he might have also dated Kelly Osbourne when she was still chubs?

intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:19 PM   #69
Weirdo890

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Maybe he just hasn't accepted it for himself and is acting out like a 12-year old in a playground would by purposely teasing to get attention. It's not like Family Guy is "high art" in the first place. Consider the source.

For someone who may not be an FA, he sure knows quite a bit of the subtleties. Even in the Lois "feeding" episode, they really enjoy it (especially Peter) and then in the end they give Lois a heart attack and liposuction. This is either the convenient, standard, cartoon "at the end of the episode, everything is back to normal" shtick, or McFarlane chickened out and just couldn't commit fully to making Lois's character fat for more than one episode or ongoing.

Or maybe it's just a dumb cartoon...

(I do watch on occasion...not being a hater...)
I do think that maybe at least one of the people who work on those shows is an FA, and is caught in a case of arrested development. Those shows dealing with fat people may be that person's outlet for their closeted desires. Or like you said, it's just a dumb cartoon.

My YouTube video
Old 05-18-2010, 02:56 AM   #70
Agent 007
Shtick man

All this talk about Family Guy reminded me of an other MacFarlane show: American Dad. That show has a famous FA in it. One of the main characters, Steve, falls in love with a fat girl named Debbie.

Debbie appears in several episodes, but I've only seen the first one. When Steve introduces her to his family, his dad Stan is disgusted by her size. Stan suddenly realizes he is also fat and becomes anorexic. Steve, who blames his relationship with Debbie for this and thinks that his father may die, breaks up with his girlfriend. In the end they get back together and Stan accepts Debbie.
There were anti-fat comments, mostly from Steve's dad and some from his sister. But the show does portray his dad as a bigot and Debbie was portrayed positive. There was also a good scene where Steve and Debbie make out.

Unfortunately they break up in a later episode.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg debby-american-dad-2328217-445-333[1].jpg (21.2 KB, 1212 views)
Old 05-24-2010, 09:02 PM   #71
cherrybomb78

cherrybomb78 has said some nice things
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimatebbw View Post
Leonard Nimoy of course
Ya, I'm not sure, but I believe his spock-successor, Zachary Quinto may be as well. I've seen pics of him with thicker girls. He's so cute to boot!
cherrybomb78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:26 PM   #72
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 007 View Post
All this talk about Family Guy reminded me of an other MacFarlane show: American Dad. That show has a famous FA in it. One of the main characters, Steve, falls in love with a fat girl named Debbie.

Debbie appears in several episodes, but I've only seen the first one. When Steve introduces her to his family, his dad Stan is disgusted by her size. Stan suddenly realizes he is also fat and becomes anorexic. Steve, who blames his relationship with Debbie for this and thinks that his father may die, breaks up with his girlfriend. In the end they get back together and Stan accepts Debbie.
There were anti-fat comments, mostly from Steve's dad and some from his sister. But the show does portray his dad as a bigot and Debbie was portrayed positive. There was also a good scene where Steve and Debbie make out.

Unfortunately they break up in a later episode.
I don't think Steve was an FA as much as he was a horny desperate 15 year old willing to take whatever he could get.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:26 PM   #73
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Cantore Story

Mr. Cantore of TWC could be an FA. I've seen the
guy dance with BBW gals in some of his segments.
Jim and his crew shot some video of this gal, who
took a little while to finally decide to dive off that
cliff.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cantore Hawaii Cliff Jumper.jpg (27.9 KB, 1143 views)
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:09 PM   #74
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Did anyone mention Pierce Bronson? His wife is a chubmeister

He says he loves his wifes weight

Went back to page 1...yes someone had mentioned him. Sorry

I still think Robert Pattinson is an FA =)

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.

Last edited by LisaInNC; 05-25-2010 at 01:12 PM.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 02:07 PM   #75
KittyKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaInNC View Post
Did anyone mention Pierce Bronson? His wife is a chubmeister

He says he loves his wifes weight

Went back to page 1...yes someone had mentioned him. Sorry

I still think Robert Pattinson is an FA =)
My question, is he truly a FA or is he just another husband that loves his wife anyway she looks? For example, I know when he married her, she looked like this:

She was very thin. He stuck by her, literally, through thick and thin. He does seem like a good guy and not your typical stuck on himself male actor heartthrob. I like him.