Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2010, 02:21 PM   #76
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
This is either the convenient, standard, cartoon "at the end of the episode, everything is back to normal" shtick, or McFarlane chickened out and just couldn't commit fully to making Lois's character fat for more than one episode or ongoing.

Or maybe it's just a dumb cartoon...
i'm gonna say it's the shtick combined with the fact that it really is just a cartoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:24 AM   #77
mrhoare2210

mrhoare2210 has said some nice things
Default Charles Saatchi & Nigella Lawson

One I didn't see reading through the previous posts. Charles Saatchi, owner of the Saatchi gallery, is married to Nigella Lawson, the beautiful, intelligent and food-loving lady many Brits (including myself) have fallen in love with.

She has said many times that she loves her food, but it isn't just an 'accepting his wife' thing, he encourages her to stay that way.

And for that, we are all eternally indebted to him.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...es-me-tubby.do
mrhoare2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:25 PM   #78
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw is a member of the 500 clubsupersizebbw is a member of the 500 clubsupersizebbw is a member of the 500 clubsupersizebbw is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
I remember thinking Gregory Hines was an FA. He dated Tyne Daily when she was bigger and Camryn Manheim I believe.

http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/c...eim/bio/143246
Wow! really? I remember back in the 90's when i watched "waiting to exhale" gregory hines character was totally into lorreta devine who played a beautiful bbw who wasn't secure in herself...it was the first time i ever heard the expression "i love a woman with some meat on her bones"....and it was the first time i had the realisation that there are men who are exclusively into bbw's....for that reason I was sooo in love with him because it made me realise that beauty really does lie in the eyes of the beholder.

Last edited by supersizebbw : 06-10-2010 at 06:29 PM.
supersizebbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:08 PM   #79
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Sweet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersizebbw View Post
Wow! really? I remember back in the 90's when i watched "waiting to exhale" gregory hines character was totally into lorreta devine who played a beautiful bbw who wasn't secure in herself...it was the first time i ever heard the expression "i love a woman with some meat on her bones"....and it was the first time i had the realisation that there are men who are exclusively into bbw's....for that reason I was sooo in love with him because it made me realise that beauty really does lie in the eyes of the beholder.
That was sweet! Ma'me, your Rep is in the mail.

Not pious, just saved by grace. Your true Christianity
shows in how you treat those who hate you.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:09 PM   #80
Weirdo890
Master Member

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orso View Post
Federico Fellini (1920-1993), film director. Practically in every movie he made there is a beautiful, exciting and sensuous BBW, from Saraghina of 8 1/2 to the tobacconist of Amarcord.
Not to mention they constantly pop up in his sketches. Here is work from his Book of Dreams.

Example 1

Example 2

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:45 PM   #81
iglooboy55
black is looking white

iglooboy55 has super-sized repiglooboy55 has super-sized repiglooboy55 has super-sized rep
Default Beastie Boys

my main man mca, the third on the right.
(^suck the alliteration)
beastie_boys.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy5iQubfV5s @2:57
iglooboy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:35 AM   #82
Devil's Subjugate
Rad Moniker

Devil's Subjugate can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDevil's Subjugate can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Cool Re: Famous FAs.

Me. Sort of.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:09 AM   #83
BothGunsBlazing
an ill wind blows

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!
BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think it just means everyone in history who wanted to bang Marilyn Monroe is an FA ..

natasfan - im sorry to tell you that is YOUR PROBLEm that creep you out, because i have never wrote you something here in the forum, and because i generally write in the web model`s posts, and their postes, generally, are done to fans that like al those fantasies.
Sorry, woman.

Last edited by EvilPrincess : 06-14-2010 at 06:57 PM.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 02:51 PM   #84
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I also read somewhere that Jude Law is said to be an FA.

Wouldn't mind him getting his paws on my handles
Lol.
Just sayin'.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:34 PM   #85
msbard90
Master Member

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I also read somewhere that Jude Law is said to be an FA.

Wouldn't mind him getting his paws on my handles
Lol.
Just sayin'.
Holy sweet mother of Jesus! I'm drooling already!!!!!!!
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:02 PM   #86
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Subjugate View Post
Me. Sort of.
And is that because you're sort of an FA, or sort of famous?

(Actually, I know exactly who you are...though I am interested in the answer.)

ETA: haha that sounds creepy. What i mean to say is, I remembering reading a post a while back where you discussed yourself lol.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith

Last edited by mszwebs : 06-13-2010 at 10:27 PM.
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:34 PM   #87
AtlantisAK
The Dateable Frog

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'd class those drawings as BBWs. Small ones, but still BBWs. It's just in the eye of the beholder. She's got big hips and big curves, thats enough for me to call them Big Beautiful Women.

Last edited by EvilPrincess : 06-14-2010 at 07:00 PM. Reason: back on topic
AtlantisAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:39 AM   #88
montuemon

montuemon has said some nice things

I hope in a few years I make this thread. Of course its hard to be an FA in a profession that is so body obsessed.
montuemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:08 AM   #89
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
Holy sweet mother of Jesus! I'm drooling already!!!!!!!
I was, too, when I read that!

I had the reaction of And then

He is one yummy man.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:57 PM   #90
msbard90
Master Member

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I was, too, when I read that!

I had the reaction of And then

He is one yummy man.
For being such a supposed douche bag, I'm quite surprised.
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:02 PM   #91
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
For being such a supposed douche bag, I'm quite surprised.
Douchebag or not... I'd give him one night if he came lookin'. And I don't say that about pretty much anyone, lol.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:09 PM   #92
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't think the guy is going to be joining Dims any time soon but Matthew Gray Gubler recently Tweeted a few lines that indicate his preference and other opinions (I just rearranged the text so it could be read oldest to newest):

RT:Marilyn M was a size14 & beautiful Now size0 is sexy what do u think classic or new hollywood(via @Pudn26) CLASSIC! I want a time machine
1:51 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

RT: well as a bigger girl, I say bigger is way better. Sadly, most of society does not feel that way. (via @Lola1970) most people are fools
1:57 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

RT:It is so hard to gain weight for skinny people like me. (via @Alps4807m) Agreed! Me too. non-starvation is what is classicaly beautiful
5:11 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

...and not forcing your body to fit an unatianable and lame "trend". Health and your natural shape (skinny or large) is what's beautiful
5:18 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

I'm now climbing off my soap box. Never change yourself to be like something else....
5:29 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

... the era of cinema that championed more realistic shapes also produced my favorite actors/actresses (no offence 2010)
5:34 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

Last edited by Dmitra : 06-14-2010 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Editing makes the world Better.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:23 PM   #93
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Oh hell no... Matthew Gray Gubler, too?

Wowness.

He just got a whole lot cooler with those tweets!
Old 06-15-2010, 12:49 AM   #94
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Do you know, I believe you're right! I think Andrew Jackson WAS of Scottish descent!
Andrew Jackson (President?) was born in my town of Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland, you can visit his home which is about 5 mins from me

http://www.discovernorthernireland.c...ckfergus-P2801
pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:16 AM   #95
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!
Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!

The gentleman from Carrickfergus was the President's father. It's amazing that his house has been preserved; I'd love to see it!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:46 PM   #96
Emma
Panda.

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I dunno if we can class people who like a 'curvy' woman or stuff as an FA.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:51 AM   #97
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
The gentleman from Carrickfergus was the President's father. It's amazing that his house has been preserved; I'd love to see it!
Ooh! Well I might have to go now to investigate
pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #98
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

I'm holding out for Dan Radcliffe to come out as an FA.
Lol.
A girl can dream.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:24 AM   #99
Devil's Subjugate
Rad Moniker

Devil's Subjugate can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDevil's Subjugate can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Cool The latter...

I was referring to sort of...famous. Gah, I feel all weird writing that. I am certainly not "sort of" an FA. I am full-blooded. I can't even date thin girls anymore.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:46 AM   #100
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Subjugate View Post
I was referring to sort of...famous. Gah, I feel all weird writing that. I am certainly not "sort of" an FA. I am full-blooded. I can't even date thin girls anymore.
I figured as much in your post... If others didn't... that's odd
Just don't worry about having to explain yourself.
You're you and you like big girls. That's the only truth you need to carry.