Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2010, 06:01 PM   #101
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Subjugate View Post
I was referring to sort of...famous. Gah, I feel all weird writing that. I am certainly not "sort of" an FA. I am full-blooded. I can't even date thin girls anymore.
Thanks. That's what I figured, but I was just making sure.

lol and don't feel weird writing it. I mean, it's a valid statement lol.

BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:51 PM   #102
superodalisque
Executive Member

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*in her best Mae West Voice* most men are either FAs or it wouldn't take much to turn em

Old 06-23-2010, 12:33 PM   #103
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
That's the only truth you need to carry.
Well that _and_ that grey jacket...
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:52 PM   #104
jenboo
On Timeout

jenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by montuemon View Post
I hope in a few years I make this thread. Of course its hard to be an FA in a profession that is so body obsessed.
what is your profession?

I am not sure about these guys but have picked up these names, so dont take it at full knowledge!!...sam jackson, cuba gooding, john cena, gene simmons, bret michaels, jamie foxx, ron geremy, prince andrew, (SORRY about all of the poor spelling of names)

Last edited by jenboo; 06-23-2010 at 08:56 PM.
jenboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:00 PM   #105
Devil's Subjugate
Rad Moniker

Devil's Subjugate can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDevil's Subjugate can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Re: Grey Jacket

Nice one...
Old 07-09-2010, 07:25 PM   #106
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!
Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 07-10-2010, 02:19 PM   #107
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but UK comedian Lenny Henry could be considered an FA. He was married to Dawn French for 25 years. I believe they just recently separated.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:50 AM   #108
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
I think it just means everyone in history who wanted to bang Marilyn Monroe is an FA ..

oh please marilyn monroe was no where close to being a bbw. she was a modern day size 8. if kennedy was a fa then most men are fas for liking hips and nice tits.
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:52 AM   #109
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but UK comedian Lenny Henry could be considered an FA. He was married to Dawn French for 25 years. I believe they just recently separated.

i dont think these guys are fas, they are probably the types that find women who are not their race as trophies no matter the size

Last edited by Heyyou; 07-17-2010 at 09:57 AM.
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:35 AM   #110
BlackBBW2010
Cultivate your curves :)

BlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou View Post
i dont think these guys are fas, they are probably the types that find women who are not their race as trophies no matter the size

Or perhaps they fell in love? I really don't think that any man would stay married to someone for 25+ years, through all of the hardship himself and Dawn have been through, purely to elevate his social status.
BlackBBW2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:02 AM   #111
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Wow. Just wow.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:03 AM   #112
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
And you base that on what? Absolutely nothing?

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:15 PM   #113
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
And you base that on what? Absolutely nothing?
I don't mean to offend anyone here, especially not those couples. But, sometimes it is that way with some black men, a lot of the ones I know of. I'm not saying all black men. They will clearly state that they, "Don't want no black, nappy headed woman." In my area here in Alabama you will barely see a black man with a black woman. A lot of black people in general, in this area have a real averisions towards dark skin and it's not a pretty sight either. Some of the things that people say. Now, because of the move, 'Precious', they call dark skinned black women, "Precious." My sister especially, always have something to say about dark skinned black women. My sister's skin color is very fair. A lot of my relatives skin is very fair, oh but if you're a darkie, you should have never been born.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:26 PM   #114
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calauria View Post
I don't mean to offend anyone here, especially not those couples. But, sometimes it is that way with some black men, a lot of the ones I know of. I'm not saying all black men. They will clearly state that they, "Don't want no black, nappy headed woman." In my area here in Alabama you will barely see a black man with a black woman. A lot of black people in general, in this area have a real averisions towards dark skin and it's not a pretty sight either. Some of the things that people say. Now, because of the move, 'Precious', they call dark skinned black women, "Precious." My sister especially, always have something to say about dark skinned black women. My sister's skin color is very fair. A lot of my relatives skin is very fair, oh but if you're a darkie, you should have never been born.

I have to agree with you. Some guys are very color struck and suffer from self hatred. It's not just within the black American culture but many cultures around the world--Asia, especially India (check out the Bollywood movies and how they cast the light skin actresses as the main girl), Latin America (in the Dominican Republic, Trujillo massacred the dark skinned blacks he labeled as 'Haitians'), etc, where colonialism did a number on many people's self identity. The funny thing, alot of white European men find dark skin beautiful. Now I'm not going to judge these guys in the above pictures and say that they are with these women just because of their skin color; I don't know them. But alot of people are color struck.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 07-17-2010 at 02:43 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:24 PM   #115
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
I have to agree with you. Some guys are very color struck and suffer from self hatred. It's not just within the black American culture but many cultures around the world--Asia, especially India (check out the Bollywood movies and how they cast the light skin actresses as the main girl), Latin America (in the Dominican Republic, Trujillo massacred the dark skinned blacks he labeled as 'Haitians'), etc, where colonialism did a number on many people's self identity. The funny thing, alot of white European men find dark skin beautiful. Now I'm not going to judge these guys in the above pictures and say that they are with these women just because of their skin color; I don't know them. But alot of people are color struck.
I don't imply that the issue doesn't exist, but it goes along with any trait. No one can ever know without getting info from the couple. That's why I said "Based on nothing", Because he probably barely knows their names. That's my issue. I'm not saying it can't happen.

But I really don't want to turn this into a crazy race debate, so I'll stop now.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 04:52 PM   #116
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default WTF has race got to do with it??

Quote:

Or maybe you just don't know shit!

If that were the case, why didn't he marry a skinny white woman for 25 years??

Hmmm??

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:06 PM   #117
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I also read somewhere that Jude Law is said to be an FA.

Wouldn't mind him getting his paws on my handles
Lol.
Just sayin'.
When Jude Law was in NYC doing Hamlet, my friend waited after a show to get his autograph. He kept staring at her as he was signing autographs. Once he approached her, he hit on her. She is a BBW.

Chris Noth asked her out on a date. He used to do TV ads for Lane Bryant.

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 06:09 PM   #118
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Most fucking asinine comment of the day - well at least you are consistent....

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:23 AM   #119
KittyKitten

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Countess Mary is married to Ferdinand Leopold Joseph Count von Habsburg of Austria. The royal family of von Habsburg are descendants of William the Conquerer.

Mary was born in Wau, Sudan under the name Mary Nyanut Ring Machar. Countess Mary and Count Ferdinand are 38 years old and both are born under the astrology sign, Cancer (YAYYYY CANCER LOVE!)

Last edited by KittyKitten; 12-28-2010 at 06:11 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 09:11 AM   #120
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordchick View Post
When Jude Law was in NYC doing Hamlet, my friend waited after a show to get his autograph. He kept staring at her as he was signing autographs. Once he approached her, he hit on her. She is a BBW.

Wow! Lucky girl! lol.

----

When it comes to the discussion of race, my family has seen it, too. My mother was always attracted to men darker than her, and my family was against that. My father is quite dark in skin tone, and my mother is of a porcelain complexion. I'm in the middle, lol. I've read letters my grandmother used to write that were insanely racist claiming my father only wanted my mother because she was white and could get him a citizenship. Not once did she think they could actually be in love.

Sometimes preferences can go right out the door when you meet someone. You can spend your whole life thinking you want one thing, and then suddenly you meet someone who's the complete opposite but sweeps you right off your feet. It happens. Who's to say they aren't really FAs? Not us. Not unless we know them personally and hear what they say.

As for Count Ferdinand that you posted, Happyface... Dayum! And his wife is quite beautiful, too
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 09:20 AM   #121
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhoare2210 View Post
One I didn't see reading through the previous posts. Charles Saatchi, owner of the Saatchi gallery, is married to Nigella Lawson, the beautiful, intelligent and food-loving lady many Brits (including myself) have fallen in love with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
I think it just means everyone in history who wanted to bang Marilyn Monroe is an FA
I wouldn't consider either Nigella Lawson or Marilyn Monroe to be fat women. Hella sexy, yes. But not fat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordchick View Post
Chris Noth?! ...*faint*
Old 08-03-2010, 09:28 AM   #122
KittyKitten

Quote:
As for Count Ferdinand that you posted, Happyface... Dayum! And his wife is quite beautiful, too
Yes he is gorgeous!!!
Old 08-03-2010, 03:09 PM   #123
dcoyote

dcoyote can now change their title

Seth McFarlane and Family Guy were mentioned on here several times. Yes, it's a cartoon, but writing tends to come from the writer's personal life even in comedy. My bet is that fat stuff in the show comes for Alex Borstein, not Seth McFarlane.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:18 PM   #124
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitra View Post
I don't think the guy is going to be joining Dims any time soon but Matthew Gray Gubler recently Tweeted a few lines that indicate his preference and other opinions (I just rearranged the text so it could be read oldest to newest):

RT:Marilyn M was a size14 & beautiful Now size0 is sexy what do u think classic or new hollywood(via @Pudn26) CLASSIC! I want a time machine
1:51 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

RT: well as a bigger girl, I say bigger is way better. Sadly, most of society does not feel that way. (via @Lola1970) most people are fools
1:57 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

RT:It is so hard to gain weight for skinny people like me. (via @Alps4807m) Agreed! Me too. non-starvation is what is classicaly beautiful
5:11 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

...and not forcing your body to fit an unatianable and lame "trend". Health and your natural shape (skinny or large) is what's beautiful
5:18 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

I'm now climbing off my soap box. Never change yourself to be like something else....
5:29 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

... the era of cinema that championed more realistic shapes also produced my favorite actors/actresses (no offence 2010)
5:34 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone
Oh My Gawd, I am already in love with Matthew Gray Gubler. It would be amazing if he is an FA. I believe he lives in NYC, I think I'll go stalk him
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:00 PM   #125
A-Bit-On-The-Sides

A-Bit-On-The-Sides has said some nice things

Quote:
As I recall a long while back Lenny Henry was interviewed and he was asked about Dawn French and her size. I'm paraphrasing here, but he basically said that he grew up with big women around him and that's what he was used to. I'm not sure if that makes him a FA or not, I'll leave you to make up your own minds about that!

A-Bit-On-The-Sides is offline   Reply With Quote