Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2010, 08:55 PM   #126
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Hmmmmm...I suspect that there are many closeted FA/FFA actresses and models. Maybe that is one reason why their marriages don't last more than 5 mins., not standing up to marry who they really want to marry. You think?

Old 08-04-2010, 10:16 AM   #127
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calauria View Post
Hmmmmm...I suspect that there are many closeted FA/FFA actresses and models. Maybe that is one reason why their marriages don't last more than 5 mins., not standing up to marry who they really want to marry. You think?
That could be. Damn... Why don't they know who I am if that's true?

CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:10 AM   #128
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am disappointed to see that no where in this thread has Johny Depp been mentioned. Nor has Callan Mulvey; Eddie Cibrian; Ryan Phillippe or Tyson Beckford. They could be FAs! I can live in hope.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:26 PM   #129
dcoyote

dcoyote can now change their title

Well, supposedly Kesha likes big men with beards. I say run if you are one.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:35 PM   #130
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcoyote View Post
Well, supposedly Kesha likes big men with beards. I say run if you are one.
Yeah, Kesha looks like she's on crack!
Old 08-05-2010, 05:44 PM   #131
Myn

Myn does more than just post hot picsMyn does more than just post hot picsMyn does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I am disappointed to see that no where in this thread has Johny Depp been mentioned. Nor has Callan Mulvey; Eddie Cibrian; Ryan Phillippe or Tyson Beckford. They could be FAs! I can live in hope.

I don't know about any others, but isn't Johnny Depp's wife super super skinny? And neither Kate Moss nor Winona Ryder had much meat covering her bones when they dated, so unless he's been really seriously hiding his preferences, I think he likes 'em toothpicky.
Myn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:48 PM   #132
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.
CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myn View Post
I don't know about any others, but isn't Johnny Depp's wife super super skinny? And neither Kate Moss nor Winona Ryder had much meat covering her bones when they dated, so unless he's been really seriously hiding his preferences, I think he likes 'em toothpicky.
She said she was HOPING they might be....LOL...yeah and if pigs had wings.

I have no respect for Jude Law being an FA. He marries and fools around with very thin women. Has he ever been seen in public cuddling a BBW? Undercover FAs are by definition deceitful and not worthy of high regard IMO.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:08 AM   #133
FA luver
Dun kno'

FA luver can now change their title

Could Roger Federer be an FA? since dating and marrying federer, mirka has gone from thin to fairly chubby, but then again most people gain weight after marriage, so any ideas??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mirka.jpg (49.7 KB, 1000 views)
File Type: jpg mirka(1).jpg (37.0 KB, 1000 views)
Old 08-07-2010, 09:25 AM   #134
Giraffes?Giraffes!

Giraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by FA luver View Post
Could Roger Federer be an FA? since dating and marrying federer, mirka has gone from thin to fairly chubby, but then again most people gain weight after marriage, so any ideas??
Fed is (still) the man, and i'd love to endorse this theory. But Mirka's weight gain looks more like the standard got-married-had-kids addition.
Giraffes?Giraffes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:18 AM   #135
FA luver
Dun kno'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffes?Giraffes! View Post
Fed is (still) the man, and i'd love to endorse this theory. But Mirka's weight gain looks more like the standard got-married-had-kids addition.
If it sways your opinion at all, she did start filling out before they got married or she became pregnant.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:22 AM   #136
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Perhaps it's love weight, then. I see that a lot.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:32 AM   #137
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FA luver View Post
The after pic doesn't look much different than the before pic. In the second pic, she is sitting down. When we sit down, we look much fatter than when we are standing up because of the relaxation of our core muscles. Her face looks the same in both pics. In the first pic, her arms are placed on her hips, making the arm look thinner and more muscular. However, in the second pic, her arms are closer to her body which makes it appear to be less muscular. That woman is no where near BBW status. I would even consider her to be slim.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 08-08-2010 at 09:40 AM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:24 AM   #138
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordchick View Post

Chris Noth asked her out on a date. He used to do TV ads for Lane Bryant.
I would love to go a round or two with Detective Mike Logan

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:39 AM   #139
PewterBunny

PewterBunny can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Most cultures from the Caribbean, Northern (the Moors) and Western Africa, southern Europe, the Middle east, Pacific Islands, India appreciate curvaceous and larger women.

Note: I did not say every single man from these cultures loved bbw, but these are cultures that celebrate the larger and curvy woman.
Up here in the Great White North...I think I need to MOVE HAHAHAH
Old 08-08-2010, 10:43 AM   #140
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewterBunny View Post
Up here in the Great White North...I think I need to MOVE HAHAHAH
I think I should, too, cuz Canada doesn't love my fat enough lol.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:44 AM   #141
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy500tchr View Post
I would love to go a round or two with Detective Mike Logan
You and me both.
Old 08-08-2010, 12:07 PM   #142
FA luver
Dun kno'

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
The after pic doesn't look much different than the before pic. In the second pic, she is sitting down. When we sit down, we look much fatter than when we are standing up because of the relaxation of our core muscles. Her face looks the same in both pics. In the first pic, her arms are placed on her hips, making the arm look thinner and more muscular. However, in the second pic, her arms are closer to her body which makes it appear to be less muscular. That woman is no where near BBW status. I would even consider her to be slim.
Granted it's not a great pic, but I watch a lot of tennis and you'll just have to trust me that she is fatter than the pic shows, just all the pics I could find are fairly old or of her when she was thin :S
Old 08-08-2010, 12:27 PM   #143
~nai'a~

~nai'a~ knows EXACTLY what's going on~nai'a~ knows EXACTLY what's going on~nai'a~ knows EXACTLY what's going on~nai'a~ knows EXACTLY what's going on~nai'a~ knows EXACTLY what's going on~nai'a~ knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I think I should, too, cuz Canada doesn't love my fat enough lol.
Isn't that the truth!!!

Carla, need a friend for the moving part? I'm great at packing!!!

I'm joining you! We canadian BBW's and SSBBW's are in great need or some appreciation!
Old 08-10-2010, 08:15 PM   #144
LilyBella

LilyBella has said some nice things

I know some people mentioned that John Cena was an FA, but that's not the case. The rumor was started in 2006 when he claimed to have sex with a female fan who was pushing 280 on Howard Stern, but he also maintains that the only reason he did it was because he was dared to by the WWE locker room and he never turns down a challenge. He did say it was a pleasurable experience, but I wouldn't call the man an FA. In fact, the interview actually ended up offending some fans and one person even wrote an amazing story about the situation and how that woman might've felt upon hearing that interview. If you're a fan of John Cena or Randy Orton or just enjoy stories about a confident BBW, you might enjoy it. It's called Body Image and it's by a wonderful author named Shannygoat. You can find it on FanFiction.net.

One famous person who I haven't seen mentioned in his post is Clive Owen who has a rather curvy wife whom he loves dearly. Whether he's a true FA or just in love with this one woman I can't really say, but I love seeing such a gorgeous man with a bigger woman. Funnily enough, while I was searching for pictures of the two of them, I found this article about "Celebrity Chubby Chasers", which you can find here http://www.body-philosophy.net/celebrity_chubby_Chasers if you're interested.
LilyBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:33 PM   #145
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Famous FAs?

Actor Samuel L. Jackson and his actress wife of thirty years -Latanya Richardson Jackson.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dim_latanya-richardson-jackson.jpg (86.1 KB, 855 views)
File Type: jpg Dim_latanya-richardson-jackson-2.jpg (38.5 KB, 851 views)
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:01 PM   #146
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

John "Doomsday' Howard?

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/John_Howard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gw1Z...layer_embedded

I was pleasantly surprised to see his girlfriend. lol
They have two children.

Maybe not a celeb, but he's a pretty well known MMA fighter. 4-1 in the UFC as of now.

Either way:

Don't mess with the doom.

(Yes those are the true nicknames, and yes he won that fight )

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:16 PM   #147
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Joey Kern apparently really liked him some Kylie Sparks in Pizza.
She said he "kiddingly" asked Mark Christopher for a sex scene, in an interview I've heard on Sirius. She even said on location they all spent nights in each others rooms "throwin' down".

Who knows....but god he cracks me up and makes me lusty all at once.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:55 PM   #148
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyBella View Post
I found this article about "Celebrity Chubby Chasers", which you can find here http://www.body-philosophy.net/celebrity_chubby_Chasers if you're interested.
This was an interesting link. Thanks!
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:09 AM   #149
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
John "Doomsday' Howard?

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/John_Howard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gw1Z...layer_embedded

I was pleasantly surprised to see his girlfriend. lol
They have two children.

Maybe not a celeb, but he's a pretty well known MMA fighter. 4-1 in the UFC as of now.

Either way:

Don't mess with the doom.

(Yes those are the true nicknames, and yes he won that fight )
Jon I'm so glad you posted that. I don't know Doomsday but I met and chatted with his girlfriend while waiting at a bus stop with her at Target last winter. I didn't know any more about her except that she was a nice lady who was in the know about the mall shuttle and area muggings that took place on the bridge at night. She was just one of those people you meet and then never see again but I'm so glad she looks well and happy.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:52 PM   #150
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitra View Post
I don't think the guy is going to be joining Dims any time soon but Matthew Gray Gubler recently Tweeted a few lines that indicate his preference and other opinions (I just rearranged the text so it could be read oldest to newest):

RT:Marilyn M was a size14 & beautiful Now size0 is sexy what do u think classic or new hollywood(via @Pudn26) CLASSIC! I want a time machine
1:51 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

RT: well as a bigger girl, I say bigger is way better. Sadly, most of society does not feel that way. (via @Lola1970) most people are fools
1:57 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

RT:It is so hard to gain weight for skinny people like me. (via @Alps4807m) Agreed! Me too. non-starvation is what is classicaly beautiful
5:11 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

...and not forcing your body to fit an unatianable and lame "trend". Health and your natural shape (skinny or large) is what's beautiful
5:18 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

I'm now climbing off my soap box. Never change yourself to be like something else....
5:29 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

... the era of cinema that championed more realistic shapes also produced my favorite actors/actresses (no offence 2010)
5:34 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone
This may be the best news ever released about anything in any time period. Or I just might have a huge crush on Matthew Gray Gubler. (or both)

Just something about long lanky nerdy/geeky types.