Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2010, 12:13 AM   #151
whome

whome can now change their title

I think maybe Jamie Foxx and Kardinal Official (rapper)

whome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:46 PM   #152
superodalisque
Executive Member

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

even though Benny Hill isn't an FA his character Professor Simon Peach in the original Italian Job certainly was. i had totally forgotten the guy until i introduced my nephew to the classic last weekend. here are come clips i found on Youtube. seems like the person who posted this noticed the character too! he is a hoot! :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9BjjM0ylVc

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7964-9744.jpg (12.8 KB, 948 views)

Last edited by superodalisque; 09-20-2010 at 02:52 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 05:14 PM   #153
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I'm holding out for Dan Radcliffe to come out as an FA.
Lol.
A girl can dream.
To be honest, he has no choice. Ever since he came out as wanting to do a gay role, I decided I will one day have sex with his face.

actual entry from my journal:

Quote:
Amen sister!

Oh Daniel Radcliffe, I love you! I want to have sex with your face.

09.07.08 // 2:30 p.m.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:03 AM   #154
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
even though Benny Hill isn't an FA his character Professor Simon Peach in the original Italian Job certainly was. i had totally forgotten the guy until i introduced my nephew to the classic last weekend. here are come clips i found on Youtube. seems like the person who posted this noticed the character too! he is a hoot! :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9BjjM0ylVc
Great movie. Too bad that had him institutionalized for being an FA.

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:08 AM   #155
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtobicokeFA View Post
Yeah, that musta sucked.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:15 PM   #156
superodalisque
Executive Member

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtobicokeFA View Post
i think it wasn't so much just that he was an FA but that he attacked Anita in the office because she just had too much sexy to resist
Old 11-09-2010, 11:12 PM   #157
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Location: Kansas City, MO (Most of KC is in Missouri and not Kansas, just FYI.)
Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm pretty sure Chris "Coop" Cooper leans toward the FA side. Maybe he's not internationally famous but he's a celeb in my book.

http://www.coopstuff.com/ I've got his book and some prints of his art and honest-to-goodness BBWs are not an uncommon theme.

Here's more info on Coop himself - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coop_(artist)

Hear the Twitter Patter of Little Tweets.
http://bit.ly/BuffieTweets
Buffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 02:43 PM   #158
LovelyLiz
Master Member

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Okay...so...I was watching Marry Poppins at a sing-along recently, and saw that during the song "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" there is a fat woman who plays the tambourine in the backup band, and at one point, this interchange takes place about her:

So when the cat has got your tongue
There's no need for dismay (here, here)
Just summon up this word And then you've got a lot to say
But better use it carefully Or it may change your life
ah..for example (yes)
One night I said it to me girl
And now me girl's my wife!
And a lovely thing she is too, hehehe
She's.........
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

I think when the guy says the last line, "And a lovely thing she is, too" it shows he's a definite FA.

Last edited by LovelyLiz; 05-10-2011 at 01:15 PM.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 05:37 PM   #159
LalaCity
Master Member

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, this isn't exactly uplifting, but Stalin's evil henchman, Lavrentiy Beria, liked fatties.

Last edited by LalaCity; 09-27-2011 at 10:55 AM.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #160
Donnybrook

Donnybrook has said some nice things

I wouldn’t go so far as to say Tom Ford could have FA tendencies, but he did make the following statement in this article:

“Fat women almost always look better without the constraint and lumpy pinching of clothes, all the straps and elastic squeezing and sucking.”

Those are some respectful and fat positive words coming from a fashion designer.

He’s probably saying that people should looking good, whether they’re thin or fat, and whether they are wearing clothes or not.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TF.jpg (30.2 KB, 647 views)
Donnybrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #161
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Whether he's an FA or not, what he says is frequently the truth.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:54 PM   #162
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnybrook View Post
“Fat women almost always look better without the constraint and lumpy pinching of clothes, all the straps and elastic squeezing and sucking.”
I've always said the same. When fat women try to squeeze into clothing, it makes them look even bigger and like a sausage in a casing. Not as good as if they got proper fitting clothes. There's a difference between "form-fitting," "skin tight," and "OMG how do you breathe in that thing?!"
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:26 PM   #163
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!
Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
There's a difference between "form-fitting," "skin tight," and "OMG how do you breathe in that thing?!"
And I love them all.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:59 PM   #164
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
And I love them all.
LOL...I sure don't and neither do my lungs. They would like to have room to work.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:28 PM   #165
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy500tchr View Post
LOL...I sure don't and neither do my lungs. They would like to have room to work.
Screw your lungs, I want some eye candy!

Just kidding. This thread is one of my favorite threads on dims though. Sadly it seems like there aren't many more to list
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:25 PM   #166
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

There's most likely at least twice the amount posted in here, just that they're in hiding.

I had a discussion recently about this with my mother. She believes that many celeb men really are FAs only that because they're in the spotlight, they feel like they have to "do the right thing" and date those they aren't actually all that attracted to. In fact, she believes this is the reason behind continuously failed marriages and marriage-hopping.

And the more I think about it, the more I believe it's most likely true, too.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:08 AM   #167
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

i'm hood famous and an fa

homeboy dan is getting there
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:25 AM   #168
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Quote:
There's most likely at least twice the amount posted in here, just that they're in hiding.

I had a discussion recently about this with my mother. She believes that many celeb men really are FAs only that because they're in the spotlight, they feel like they have to "do the right thing" and date those they aren't actually all that attracted to. In fact, she believes this is the reason behind continuously failed marriages and marriage-hopping.

And the more I think about it, the more I believe it's most likely true, too.
That would be awesome and hilarious. The marriage hopping is probably better explained primarily due to their celebrity status, constantly being in the spotlight and such (tabloids and other form of media)
Old 12-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #169
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
i'm hood famous and an fa

homeboy dan is getting there
Both of you make an FA album together so I can bump it in my car. Please. You both got beats and vocals. I'll spit too if you give me time. lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:09 PM   #170
superodalisque
Executive Member

Quote:
I wouldn’t go so far as to say Tom Ford could have FA tendencies, but he did make the following statement in this article:

Those are some respectful and fat positive words coming from a fashion designer.

He’s probably saying that people should looking good, whether they’re thin or fat, and whether they are wearing clothes or not.
along this vein Alber Albez of the house of Lanvin is not an FA but a pretty good advocate for fat women and fashion. he's also a cute lil BHM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alber.jpg (28.9 KB, 635 views)
Old 12-14-2010, 07:14 PM   #171
TimeTraveller
Not Enough Hours in Day

Location: Small town Illinois guy now in the big city of Chicago
TimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized rep

Notes of a Pianist, by Louis Moreau Gottschalk (1829-1869)
Edited by his sister, Clara Gottschalk; Translated from the French by Robert E. Peterson; London, 1881
Quote:
Feuilleton du Siècle, Paris, 1 November 1850

The American pianist, Gottschalk, has very recently obtained in Switzerland one of those successes which one may, notwithstanding la banalité of the formula, qualify as difficult to describe. Jenny Lind has almost been surpassed, for we have never heard that she was carried off bodily. This accident has happened, it is said, to Gottschalk. A young, pretty, and robust Genevese girl waited for him at the coming out of the concert, where the pianist had been covered with flowers, and enveloping him all at once in a large mantle took him in her arms and carried him off, which the frail and delicate nature of her victim permitted her to do easily, to the general consternation. We do not know if this is true; we tell it as it was told. What is certain is, that the young pianist precipitously left Geneva after having been the delight of the elegant society there, by playing with charming grace his favorite compositions, "Bamboula", "la Savane", "le Bananier", and his caprice on "le Songe d'une nuit d'été".
The generously-proportioned young woman drove away with Gottschalk in her carriage, and nothing was heard from him until he reappeared some 5 weeks later.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:20 PM   #172
natepogue
King of FAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orso View Post

King Farouk of Egypt (1920-1965) - King' Farouk's second wife was Narriman, a very plump girl from the Egyptian bourgeoisie. Apparently the two met in a jewelry and the king decided to marry the girl immediately. In my teenage I read on popular magazines lurid stories on how king Farouk gave Narriman precious presents every time she gained weight and how he did the same with his lovers. After a coup d'etat king Farouk was exiled, divorced and moved to Rome, where he had a long affair with (and possibly married) an Italian opera singer who fittingly was also a BBW
This one sparked my interest because I do the same thing for women who gain weight
but upon further investigation about Farouk and Narriman, it doesn't seem to be true and in fact the OPPOSITE.

Quote:
Extremely plump, she was put on a weight-loss program to please her future husband and schooled in court etiquette.
That's from wikipedia which you can't always trust but in all the photos of her she's pretty damn thin and all other sources mention she lost weight before they married (to please him) as well.

Fail
Old 12-14-2010, 07:32 PM   #173
Donnybrook

Donnybrook has said some nice things
Default Anna Wintour does not like fat people

On the other hand, Anna Wintour does not like fat people.

It was also revealed that Gabourey Sidibe was rejected from appearing on the cover of Vogue because of her size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg anna wintour natalia vodianova.jpg (90.9 KB, 608 views)
File Type: jpg GS.jpg (32.9 KB, 605 views)
Donnybrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:13 AM   #174
slurpeekell12

slurpeekell12 has said some nice things

Quote:
On the other hand, Anna Wintour does not like fat people.

It was also revealed that Gabourey Sidibe was rejected from appearing on the cover of Vogue because of her size.
I would actually buy vogue if Gabourey Sidibe was on the cover
slurpeekell12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:18 AM   #175
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was browsing through this thread earlier this evening, and after watching Lopez Tonight for the first time...his intro....he might be married to a bbw, but he is MOST DEFINITELY not an FA. That or he is just another who makes fun of bbw's for ratings. His monologue was riddled with fat hatred tonight in my opinion.

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote