Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2010, 01:33 AM   #176
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

George Lopez isn't an FA, and he certainly shouldn't be famous, unless it's for being the most overrated person ever.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:53 AM   #177
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!
Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
George Lopez isn't an FA, and he certainly shouldn't be famous, unless it's for being the most overrated person ever.
Quoted for the motherfucking truth. When some random cable guy at Sam's told me that George Lopez MUST be my favorite comedian, I died inside.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:57 AM   #178
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i think George Lopez is funny.lol loved his show
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 11:42 PM   #179
Deven
Secret Six

Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrybomb78 View Post
Ya, I'm not sure, but I believe his spock-successor, Zachary Quinto may be as well. I've seen pics of him with thicker girls. He's so cute to boot!
His preference leans another way, dearie. Mr. Quinto prefers company of the male variety, if you know what I mean. Those are probably his hag harem...
Old 12-25-2010, 08:34 PM   #180
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnybrook View Post
I wouldn’t go so far as to say Tom Ford could have FA tendencies, but he did make the following statement in this article:

“Fat women almost always look better without the constraint and lumpy pinching of clothes, all the straps and elastic squeezing and sucking.”

Those are some respectful and fat positive words coming from a fashion designer.

He’s probably saying that people should looking good, whether they’re thin or fat, and whether they are wearing clothes or not.
I agree I think fat people look better naked than clothed.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:58 PM   #181
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
I agree I think fat people look better naked than clothed.

This... needs to be on a tee shirt

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 12:53 AM   #182
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
I think that would kinda defeat the purpose.

teehee!
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:56 AM   #183
rarepearman

rarepearman has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkGirl View Post
Ahhh Pierce Brosnan and his beautiful wife, Keely Shaye-Smith...
Pierce has been quoted as saying, “I love my wife’s curves!”
she looks like a plump shania twain........nice!
rarepearman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:13 PM   #184
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.
penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just came across this gem:

This actor, known mostly for his great hair and good looks over his acting ability, might surround himself with stick thin supermodels at times, but we’re told he has a ‘big girl fetish.’ He scours the internet for listings and photos of lovely, big, and curvaceous women and hooks up with them whenever possible!

Popular guesses include Robert Pattinson, rawr. I'd so enjoy that.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:39 PM   #185
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me I am a famous FA Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 03-02-2011, 03:59 PM   #186
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
<snip>
My money is on Zac Efron, especially considering his quote, "I like my women like I like my peanut butter: chunky."

Off-topic, he happens to be from one of my most favorite places on Earth, San Luis Obispo, CA. *dreams a pervy old lady dream*
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #187
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default In Related News....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Ha! Boy, do I ever have a strange body-image! As a skinny kid, I felt naked in my own skin and was afraid of being seen in an exposed state. I'm fine with being a 400+ lbs, big dog, adult, though.

Not pious, just saved by grace. Your true Christianity
shows in how you treat those who hate you.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:16 PM   #188
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitra View Post
My money is on Zac Efron, especially considering his quote, "I like my women like I like my peanut butter: chunky."

Off-topic, he happens to be from one of my most favorite places on Earth, San Luis Obispo, CA. *dreams a pervy old lady dream*
I need to know where this quote is from, lol. It's adorable! I don't like him all that much (because of darn Summerland, lol) but blue eyes and dark hair does do wonders for a guy
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:48 PM   #189
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitra View Post

I like SLO a lot and used to live nearby, but SLO is no haven for fat people, that's for sure.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:23 AM   #190
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Apparently I'm not the only FA in the RLSH community. White Baron is a FA as well.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:46 PM   #191
HayleeRose

HayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post

This actor, known mostly for his great hair and good looks over his acting ability, might surround himself with stick thin supermodels at times, but we’re told he has a ‘big girl fetish.’ He scours the internet for listings and photos of lovely, big, and curvaceous women and hooks up with them whenever possible!

do they ever give an answere to this? im so curious now.

my guess is mario lopez
HayleeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:58 AM   #192
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.
penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleeRose View Post
do they ever give an answere to this? im so curious now.

my guess is mario lopez
Sometimes you get reveals with them, like when David Duchovny came out about his sex addiction, but they rarely do that. A lot of them are well known secrets in Hollywood, so some pretty good guesses come out.
Old 03-04-2011, 11:04 AM   #193
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

I actually wouldn't be surprised if it was Rob Pattinson.

I had actually heard that about him over a year ago, from a board member here who usually has a good ear to the ground for things like this, and she's pretty reliable.

If it was Zac AND Rob...well, that would be acceptable too...IF they came out of the freakin' closet about it.

I'm way too amazing to be anyone's secret...even Rob Pattinson's.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #194
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I need to know where this quote is from, lol. It's adorable! I don't like him all that much (because of darn Summerland, lol) but blue eyes and dark hair does do wonders for a guy
I found it in his IMDB profile. I've embarked on an extremely lazy research of where he said it originally and will let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
I like SLO a lot and used to live nearby, but SLO is no haven for fat people, that's for sure.
You got that right, Tina, no haven but so few places are. My love for it has sentimental as well as aesthetic reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post

I had actually heard that about him over a year ago, from a board member here who usually has a good ear to the ground for things like this, and she's pretty reliable.

If it was Zac AND Rob...well, that would be acceptable too...IF they came out of the freakin' closet about it.

I happen to like Rob Pattinson a lot, maybe BECAUSE I haven't seen any Twilight movies. ;D That said, quite a few people criticize Kristen Stewart for her non-athletic body but no one could call her fat or even curvy. I tend to believe they really are a loving couple so maybe he's bisizual. Wouldn't it be such a kick to have more of these famous types come out?

Last edited by Dmitra : 03-04-2011 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Linkage and comma cullage
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:13 AM   #195
Deven
Secret Six

Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm thinking it might be Keanu Reeves. His hair is better than his acting ability, you never really *see* him with anyone.

If it's not him, I say Leonardo DiCaprio.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:38 PM   #196
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
Me I am a famous FA Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I demand to know your true identity :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevenDoom View Post
I'm thinking it might be Keanu Reeves. His hair is better than his acting ability, you never really *see* him with anyone.

If it's not him, I say Leonardo DiCaprio.
If it's Keanu, I CALL HIM!!! MINE
Old 03-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #197
fat9276
vacances d'été

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post

I think it is Zac Efron (who is so freaking cute!!) and I think he is getting ready to stop hiding it too... he did just break up with what's her name you know I don't think his quote was a joke as much as a slip... haha

He is probably lurking on this site somewhere... come on Zac, just be free man!

Last edited by fat9276 : 03-05-2011 at 06:35 PM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:33 PM   #198
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
I think it is Zac Efron (who is so freaking cute!!) and I think he is getting ready to stop hiding it too... he did just break up with what's her name you know I don't think his quote was a joke as much as a slip... haha

I heard on some celebrity sleaze report that he was at a party flirting with and holding some guys hand. But i wasn't there...this is just hear say LOL
Old 03-05-2011, 06:38 PM   #199
fat9276
vacances d'été

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
I heard on some celebrity sleaze report that he was at a party flirting with and holding some guys hand. But i wasn't there...this is just hear say LOL

Well truthfully I would rather it be Jared Leto! He was raised in a hippie/artsy community, so probably is a free spirit!
Old 03-05-2011, 06:48 PM   #200
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Well truthfully I would rather it be Jared Leto! He was raised in a hippie/artsy community, so probably is a free spirit!
Agreed!!!!