Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-17-2009, 08:20 PM   #26
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Holy molies. You've gotten huge! Welcome back.

I'd definitely look at temp agencies; plenty of people I know have wound up getting hired by the company that they temp'ed for. In the meantime, I love that you're staying positive and productive. Way to go!
Old 06-17-2009, 08:52 PM   #27
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Looking rather AMAZING there m'dear, just GRAND!

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:59 AM   #28
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Glad to see the prodigal fatgirl back.
Thanks for returning and sharing your gain with us in pictures.
Its good to see you maintained your sexy figure and made more of yourself in your absence.
I also hope to see more of you and from you in the future.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:00 AM   #29
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey, I remember you! Good to see you're doing good! But sorry to hear you're jobless. Hope things get better for you!
Old 06-21-2009, 10:27 AM   #30
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

Of course we remember you! and you have indeed gotten much fatter. but just to put into context, perhaps you'd like to post some of your earlier pics next to your new, fatter pics. How fun would that be?!
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:29 PM   #31
Sgirl23

Sgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've tried a few temp places and some staffing placement places. I just haven't found anything in the area. I've also been looking for jobs everywhere basically. It just hasn't been the best time. I might just go back to school and get my masters.
Sgirl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:52 PM   #32
Sgirl23

Sgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I failed to see that the postings had gone to a second page. haha. aww, i'm glad some folks remember me. i'll look for the old pictures and post some before and after pics. i'll get on that tom. not tonight though, cause it's late and i'm lazy. As for being jobless, I know a lot of people are jobless, I'm not the only one. I'm certainly not the only young one that's jobless either. As much as it sucks it could be way worse. In the mean time I'm gonna edit my book and think about going back to school to get my masters in social work too. I mean, I always have a plan.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:50 PM   #33
wi-steve

wi-steve can now change their title
Default Oh. My. Gawd.

Beautiful. Just beautiful. Like take your breath away make your heart beat fast beautiful.
wi-steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:26 PM   #34
Sgirl23

Thank you!
Old 08-16-2009, 03:07 PM   #35
Sgirl23

I finally have a job everyone! Nothing special, just at my public library. There's always food for me to munch on there! I love it!!
Old 08-16-2009, 06:51 PM   #36
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Yay! Congrats on the job. Hope the snacking has an effect on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:23 PM   #37
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgirl23 View Post
I finally have a job everyone! Nothing special, just at my public library. There's always food for me to munch on there! I love it!!
If there is a change brought on my the food to munch on...be sure to show us ;-)
Old 08-19-2009, 11:20 AM   #38
Sgirl23

Default more of me?

I feel huge and I love it! Is there a difference you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0819091403.jpg (56.9 KB, 1770 views)
File Type: jpg 0819091404.jpg (57.2 KB, 1767 views)
Old 08-19-2009, 06:17 PM   #39
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd say that's a HUGGGGGEEEEEEE difference *kisses your cheek* :-)
Old 08-19-2009, 11:22 PM   #40
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

WOW.

Look at that belly hang. Look at those wide sides.

8D Amazing. Your gain is coming along splendidly.

Lemme know if there's any way I can assist.

Quote:
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:20 AM   #41
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

That's some SERIOUS belly hang

You look amazing.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:06 AM   #42
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Congrats on finding work, I know how hard it can be! And you look beautiful, the extra weight really suits you. Thanks for sharing your photos.

Take care,
Brenda
Old 08-20-2009, 02:21 PM   #43
Sgirl23

Thanks for the awesome compliments everyone! You're welcome for sharing photos. I just had to buy size 26 pants to keep the belly at bay...jumped two sizes. It's a wonderful gaining experience!
Old 08-21-2009, 12:48 AM   #44
Fuzzy Necromancer

Keeping the belly at bay X3

Why does every other post you make have some sexy turn of phrase in it?

Quote:
Old 11-20-2009, 10:27 AM   #45
Sgirl23

Default didn't think it was possible.

I didn't think it was possible...but I'm bigger than ever. What do you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1120091218.jpg (56.5 KB, 1439 views)
File Type: jpg 1120091218a.jpg (62.8 KB, 1441 views)
File Type: jpg 1120091137.jpg (56.3 KB, 1437 views)
File Type: jpg 1120091137a.jpg (81.9 KB, 1441 views)
Old 11-20-2009, 10:31 AM   #46
Sgirl23

some more pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1120091109.jpg (67.0 KB, 1434 views)
File Type: jpg 1120091109a.jpg (64.1 KB, 1436 views)
File Type: jpg 1120091153.jpg (84.7 KB, 1434 views)
File Type: jpg 1120091156a.jpg (93.3 KB, 1433 views)
Old 11-20-2009, 04:13 PM   #47
penelope porkchop

penelope porkchop has said some nice things

Awesome belly.calling you sexy is like calling the sky blue.how much do you weigh now, and can we get more pics soon
penelope porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:03 PM   #48
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgirl23 View Post

A library job? Neat!

Yeah, I'm a reference librarian

All the best to you ~Gives the great belly a pat~

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:25 PM   #49
Reggiano

Reggiano can now change their title

Amazingly awesome belly. How's the book coming? What's it on?

R.
Reggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:11 PM   #50
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Definitely bigger, and, of course, better.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote