Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-21-2009, 10:53 AM   #51
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Definately brings a smile to my face as I wobble off to work shortly..lol
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:43 PM   #52
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Bigger than ever indeed!

You grow girl!

That tummy bulge just won't quit. @_@ It's incredible. You've got a gift for gluttony.

>.> Though, if you ever want somebody to help out, provide some tasty treats, run out to the store to satisfy random cravings, stuff you silly and give a nice tummy rub, gimme a ring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:45 AM   #53
MrRickster28

MrRickster28 has said some nice things

I cannot wait to see you after the holidays ! !
MrRickster28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:58 AM   #54
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

MrRickster read my mind....if she looks good now, what will Thanksgiving and x-mas food do to her? :-)
Old 02-10-2010, 09:51 AM   #55
Sgirl23

Sgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

After the holidays...I have grown again and the jeans in the pic. the button popped off as i was taking pics. can't stop What do you guys think? Bigger?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0026.jpg (10.1 KB, 1899 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0027.jpg (9.5 KB, 1892 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0029.jpg (9.6 KB, 1896 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0030.jpg (9.0 KB, 1894 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0031.jpg (8.9 KB, 1897 views)
Sgirl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:43 PM   #56
penelope porkchop

penelope porkchop has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgirl23 View Post
After the holidays...I have grown again and the jeans in the pic. the button popped off as i was taking pics. can't stop What do you guys think? Bigger?

please yes bigger
penelope porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:51 PM   #57
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
looking bigger indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:32 PM   #58
forced into delurking

forced into delurking can now change their title

The holidays sure did wonders for you. Your belly is absolutely incredible.
forced into delurking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:49 AM   #59
GordoNegro

GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordoNegro View Post
Definately brings a smile to my face as I wobble off to work shortly..lol
You have me repeating myself, beautiful thing indeed.
Old 02-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #60
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

That about covers it.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:18 AM   #61
Sgirl23

Sgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Here are some other fun pics I took.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0033.jpg (10.3 KB, 1659 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0034.jpg (37.0 KB, 1661 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0035.jpg (8.9 KB, 1650 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0036.jpg (35.2 KB, 1650 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0037.jpg (10.0 KB, 1650 views)
Old 02-15-2010, 11:56 AM   #62
disconnectedsmile

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Cool

well, that's new!
are you still gaining?

Quote:
Old 02-15-2010, 12:12 PM   #63
Sgirl23

yes, i believe this belly is not finished growing yet.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:15 PM   #64
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You are absolutly adorable. Love all the pics.Just the cutest belly
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:25 PM   #65
disconnectedsmile

Smile

Quote:
yes, i believe this belly is not finished growing yet.
is this an unintentional gain, or are you trying? because if it's unintentional, that's a mighty impressive metabolism...

Quote:
Old 02-15-2010, 12:41 PM   #66
GordoNegro

If I knew an update was coming, I would have called off work and stayed home..lol Great set of photos, once again.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:50 PM   #67
Sgirl23

I haven't really been trying...although I must admit I've been hungry and eating a lot.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:20 PM   #68
GordoNegro

Good to know and see, glad you can share with all of us here.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:13 PM   #69
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I certainly remember you from before, as well. Welcome back! And as everyone else says, you look fantastic!
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:03 AM   #70
Sgirl23

Thank you, thank you! I appreciate all the love. I've been stuffing myself silly and feel like I'm growing by the day.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:20 AM   #71
penelope porkchop

penelope porkchop has said some nice things

Quote:
Thank you, thank you! I appreciate all the love. I've been stuffing myself silly and feel like I'm growing by the day.
I think you are so beutiful, and I wish you would have weekly progress pics. How about a paysite. I just cant get enough of your gorgeous growing belly.
penelope porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:52 PM   #72
Sgirl23

Thanks! If anyone wants to help me with a paysite...come on down!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:32 PM   #73
loopy

loopy has said some nice things
Default Wow....

You look fantastic!! I check this thread every day..I cant help it!! You look so amazing....wow!! Dream girl
loopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:35 PM   #74
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thanks! If anyone wants to help me with a paysite...come on down!
been trying to for years lol
Old 02-24-2010, 02:48 PM   #75
ebelzebub

ebelzebub has said some nice things

OHH!
This is just insane!
Please, keep going on...
ebelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote