Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-18-2009, 04:47 AM   #26
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
I think KFD needs to go get himself a fat girl tattoo, a picture speaks a thousand words.

Trust me on that one...
No he doesn't. He's not saying he's ashamed of being an FA.

He's trying to figure out why he's one, that is all. I was reading the answers....excuse me....HI Lilly I'm here just been working a ton and not online and formulating a post in my head but Olwen already wrote what I was going to say here.

Quote:
KFD, instead of asking yourself why you like what you like, maybe ask yourself why you feel the need to ask yourself why you like what you like. Or you could relax and do the easy thing and just accept that you like what you like for no other reason than that you like what you like and don't need to explain it even to yourself. God, I hope that made sense.
It does not seem any different from the conversations fetishists have with the very vocal non-fetishists, along the lines of:

Vocal Non Fetishist: But I just don't understand feeding.

Fetishist: You don't have to.

Isn't this the same thing? Why not just roll with it and say "I don't know why but I've always been turned on by BBWs".
Old 06-18-2009, 06:04 AM   #27
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post

It does not seem any different from the conversations fetishists have with the very vocal non-fetishists, along the lines of:

Vocal Non Fetishist: But I just don't understand feeding.

Fetishist: You don't have to.

Isn't this the same thing? Why not just roll with it and say "I don't know why but I've always been turned on by BBWs".
No, because it is an inner conflict so a bit different, this is why its good to talk about it here for example. Have you never felt conflicted, not once, not ever about your love of big men? I think people are predisposed to find out why, where and what they are, its just in our nature. If something we are doesnt exactly adhere to the social 'norm' then we want to explore our feelings even more. I think if we just rolled with it and excepted it..there would be no point of comming to dimensions. Everything we talk about here, more or less is about our sexuality..if there was nothing to explore, think about and nothing to talk about then we wouldnt be doing it here.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:07 AM   #28
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well with fetishes there is that same conflict--I'd say much moreso depending on how hardcore you are. It's certainly spins around in your head to wonder why you need to think about certain things in order to have an orgasm or why certain very mundane or very weird things are sexual for you.

However, at some point you just shrug it off and understand it's just your thing.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:13 AM   #29
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't really understand why the question inspires such angst - never have. I'm not you, I just don't get why you worry about liking what you like. I'm sure you enjoy certain foods more than others, certain flavours that maybe other people dont enjoy, and thats cool. I think its pretty much the same with who you're more sexually attracted to. Its is healthy to question our desires a bit I spose but after a while it just gets pointless. Just enjoy what you enjoy, sit back and savour all the fatties you wanna squeeze. Life's honestly too short to be wandering why you prefer caramel to vanilla - just eat it already!!
Old 06-18-2009, 07:22 AM   #30
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Well with fetishes there is that same conflict--I'd say much moreso depending on how hardcore you are. It's certainly spins around in your head to wonder why you need to think about certain things in order to have an orgasm or why certain very mundane or very weird things are sexual for you.

However, at some point you just shrug it off and understand it's just your thing.
Some people dont though. They stay 'closeted' or they can't handle it and get really depressed. I agree with Tau that you should just enjoy it but i think especially when it is all new to you, you want to find out as much as possible about your sexuality/fetish, especially if you have just learned you are not the only one in the world to have it.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:19 PM   #31
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
Quote:
No he doesn't. He's not saying he's ashamed of being an FA.
I think KFD needs to go get himself a fat girl tattoo, a picture speaks a thousand words.

Trust me on that one...
Yes he does... he's a sailor. All sailors have tattoos. So when he does eventually get one it should be a fat girl tattoo.... something nautical themed preferably, like a mermaid with cankles for example...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:36 PM   #32
KFD
I am Ironman

KFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 club

Hahaha! That's great! I actually saw one of the previous diver classes ensignias, and it was a diver shouldering a fat mermaid with the saying "we can handle the weight". Hilarious!

Yeah, so I guess I am asking one of the questions that seems to be eternally damned to rhetorical status, that a psychologist can't even wrap his head around. I guess I would be bi-sizual, because although a larger woman is what I usually go for, I just appreciate woman at any size or shape, and really, I just want one that can complement me and is as crazy as I am. However, I have accepted reality on that one .

Later
KFD