Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-18-2009, 05:42 PM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default My 5000th post!!

I can't belive i have made 5000 posts here. I'm sure most of them have been utter rubbish but i wanted my 5000th one to be special, so i am posting on my favorite board and i wanted to say some stuff about my favorite person.
Most of you know her as Golden Delicious but psst thats not really her name!! She is away on holiday right now and i can't actually believe how much i miss her.. i actually feel like i am aching.

Anyway...she is my favorite person in the world..THE most funny, THE most beautiful, THE best lover and my best friend..I thank the Universe that we have found each other and having her in my life makes me wish for our lives to be long and healthy ones so that we can cram in as much happiness as possible. Before i met her i wasn't so optimistic about things. I really believe that loving her has made me a better person and encouraged me to try to be and do the best i can.
She has so many good qualities i couldn't possibly list them all.. but, she is the most giving and understanding person i have ever met, she seems to just know why people are feeling or acting a certain way and she always goes out of her way to help people when they need her.
She is patient and kind and i don't think she even realises how much she makes peoples lives better and much happier, including mine..
She is one of the strongest women i have ever met, she has been through some really hard times and has come through the other side, stronger than before. She acts like nothing phases her and she is super tough.. but i am honored that i get to know her sensitive and soft inside..shhh dont tell anyone!!
I have a million more things i want to say.. but my eyes are getting sleepy..and i want to snooze and then it will be a day sooner till she gets back!! yay!..
hmm..i guess this hasn't been so well written and maby i should have taken my time and thought about things more before i posted... i guess really, i wanted to say something important with my 5000th post.. and i guess it can't get more important than telling someone you love them..
So..my Beautiful and amazing woman.
I love you
I love you
I love you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me and rose.JPG (48.1 KB, 109 views)
Old 06-18-2009, 05:44 PM   #2
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh hahaha.. i just relised that infact it was my 4960th post..
Did i tell you she also doesnt care that i am slighty dyslexic!!!
anyway.. the thought was there and i shall be back when it actually is my 5000th post to write something even better than this!!!!!

Oh Jebus!!
Old 06-18-2009, 07:28 PM   #3
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Mergirl, you are too cute.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:51 PM   #4
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Awww, you two give me hope for the future. I love you both, queerly and dearly.

I'm looking forward for your next 5,000th post.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:29 AM   #5
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
Mergirl, you are too cute.
haha..if by cute you mean slighty slow...then yes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Awww, you two give me hope for the future. I love you both, queerly and dearly.

I'm looking forward for your next 5,000th post.
We love you queerly and dearly too missus. Also..my next 5,000th post is about 30 posts away.. see you then!! lmao
Btw, think you need to come to the Uk...this board if full of UK chicks who all want a bit of butch!!
Old 06-19-2009, 09:24 AM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Clearly Mer has post-dysmorphia, seeing her post count as being fatter than it actually is....
Old 06-19-2009, 10:28 AM   #7
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOL....mer is going to start spamming the boards with one-liners until she reaches 5000. Hopefully, it will be peppered with that Scottish slang that we all know and love
Old 06-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #8
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
haha..if by cute you mean slighty slow...then yes..
I am not one to judge, believe me. The other day, I parked my car and got out... but left the keys in the iginition. And the engine still running. I closed the door and stood there for a second, trying to figure out what was different about the scenario... thank the gods I didn't lock the doors.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:36 PM   #9
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Awwww, what a beautiful and sweet post, even if it wasn't your 5000th.

The two of you are one of the cutest couples ever!

Also, 5000 posts!?!?! OMG that's a lot of posting! I'll probably catch up in about 5 years or so. lol

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:25 PM   #10
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Happy 5000th post to you Mer! This is a wonderful and fitting tribute to your 5000th post, to your love for Golden Delicious, and a great picture of you two!

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:48 PM   #11
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

you two are so gorgeous and I'm glad we can all celebrate your love and addiction to dims lol
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 08:37 AM   #12
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Clearly Mer has post-dysmorphia, seeing her post count as being fatter than it actually is....
haha..yes i think my actual 5000th post is in about 12 more posts but i'll soon fix that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
LOL....mer is going to start spamming the boards with one-liners until she reaches 5000. Hopefully, it will be peppered with that Scottish slang that we all know and love
erm ..AYE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
I am not one to judge, believe me. The other day, I parked my car and got out... but left the keys in the iginition. And the engine still running. I closed the door and stood there for a second, trying to figure out what was different about the scenario... thank the gods I didn't lock the doors.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha (i would put in a wee smilie here but it would take me over the smilie limit i think!! grrr!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
Awwww, what a beautiful and sweet post, even if it wasn't your 5000th.

The two of you are one of the cutest couples ever!

Also, 5000 posts!?!?! OMG that's a lot of posting! I'll probably catch up in about 5 years or so. lol
yes. Its quality not quantity that matters so don't worry! lol.. and thank you. xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
Happy 5000th post to you Mer! This is a wonderful and fitting tribute to your 5000th post, to your love for Golden Delicious, and a great picture of you two!
Thank you honey xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
you two are so gorgeous and I'm glad we can all celebrate your love and addiction to dims lol
aww cheers.. haha.. yeah i dont know if GD is going to be happy when she gets back that i posted this or anoyed because i spend so much time on Dims in general talking shite!! lol
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:45 PM   #13
mergirl

Oh shit! I ment to wait till my ACTUAL 5000th post and post in the lounge or somewhere with a link to here..and i totally missed it and now i'm at 5005!! Oh well..its just numbers!! hahaha.. i really am a silly boot!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:23 PM   #14
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Happy 5000th

Congratulations on your 500th post Mergirl. I'm so glad you and your lady are so in love and so happy - you look so cute together!

I have to work harder on this board now, because I am only up to 200 something. Whew!
Old 06-20-2009, 03:57 PM   #15
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aww! Let us know when GD reads this!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:34 PM   #16
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

oh my, how lovely!!! I don't think I actually fit that description but reading it brought tears to my eyes nonetheless. What can I say??? I love you too, more than you actually think or I ever believed I would. I promise I will try my hardest to be less grumpy from now on, don't know that I can say the same for my OCD behaviours but I will try to be less 'monica' about the housework and my control issues. I love you, my beautiful woman.
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote