Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-27-2009, 08:26 AM   #26
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemoVolo View Post
Don't forget the Midwest bbws. I see them all over.
I will second this. It seems to me that the Midwest is often forgotten. There seems to be very few FAs in the Midwest and many bbw/ssbbw. It might help to broaden the search a little...
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:48 AM   #27
Shawna
Just Me!

Shawna has super-sized repShawna has super-sized repShawna has super-sized repShawna has super-sized repShawna has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineBBW View Post
I will second this. It seems to me that the Midwest is often forgotten. There seems to be very few FAs in the Midwest and many bbw/ssbbw. It might help to broaden the search a little...

Yes indeed! Kansas representing here.
Shawna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:51 PM   #28
SparkGirl
Life In The Fat Lane...

SparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticed
Default Haha

Because we are smart...we're inside, all cozy, with the air conditioning eating bon-bons, TYVM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladle View Post
So being a foreign FA you always read about people coming to the US and seeing millions of BBW and SSBBW here. Well I have to report that after 3 weeks in the US visiting the tourist hotspots of LA, San Diego, Las Vegas and New York there are very very few BBW and ssbbw that I've seen. Yes, I know I didn't venture outside those places but just saying, for many foreigners coming to the US, it is not what I was lead to believe.
I'm not disappointed, the BBW and SSBBW I have met have been incredible, just don't want the myth to cloud anyone.
Be keen to hear other views as well. This is just my personal view and does not reflect the opinion of every New Zealander/Male/FA/Tall guy.

SparkGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:12 AM   #29
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I will THIRD this....Visit the Midwest where we are all corn and cow fed!!!!

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:46 PM   #30
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah no...come to the southern states...all the fat chicks live here. I mean hello we have to be fat...we put gravy on everything!!

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:49 PM   #31
Bafta1

Bafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging in

SIGH!!!!!

From this point of view it was the biggest mistake ever to move to the Middle East. You end up not even feeling like a man - you never see anyone who catches your eye, you feel completely stripped of any feeling or desire, you end up wondering whether there's something wrong with you, whether you're destined to be alone forever. You resent every time a girl asks you for a date, or every time you're paid a compliment: you wonder what any of it matters, and you just feel more lonely.

I think the only place for an FA is the US. It just feels as though that country's gates are firmly closed to me for now. I'm just grateful to dims, because it makes me feel as though I'm not alone.
Bafta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 04:39 PM   #32
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bafta1 View Post
SIGH!!!!!

From this point of view it was the biggest mistake ever to move to the Middle East. You end up not even feeling like a man - you never see anyone who catches your eye, you feel completely stripped of any feeling or desire, you end up wondering whether there's something wrong with you, whether you're destined to be alone forever. You resent every time a girl asks you for a date, or every time you're paid a compliment: you wonder what any of it matters, and you just feel more lonely.

I think the only place for an FA is the US. It just feels as though that country's gates are firmly closed to me for now. I'm just grateful to dims, because it makes me feel as though I'm not alone.
Don't give up. I am sure one day you will be able to immigrate and all of the fat chicks here will welcome you with open arms.
Old 06-28-2009, 04:55 PM   #33
Bafta1

Bafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
Don't give up. I am sure one day you will be able to immigrate and all of the fat chicks here will welcome you with open arms.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Isa again.

Oh well! Thanks for putting things in perspective, and for making me smile!
Bafta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 05:20 PM   #34
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Isa again.

Oh well! Thanks for putting things in perspective, and for making me smile!
You're welcome. Just keep what I said in mind when you're feeling down. Oh and make sure to let everyone know when you finally make it over here.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:00 PM   #35
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Quote:
SIGH!!!!!

Well said.

I know that feeling after living for so many years in Australia which just doesn't really have much of a fat population - much less people who are fat & proud / happy.

Alot of people over here in the US have asked me why don't I just find a fat girl back home in Oz but its alot easier said than done. I feel like I wasted afew too many years back there.

I'm still here in the US plugging away & trying to get established.

I haven't given up on the dream just yet...

Last edited by mango; 06-28-2009 at 07:03 PM.
mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:17 PM   #36
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It always cracked me up when i heard there were no ssbbws in Oz...i would walk around parramatta and there were a ton there...i was like, wow...i see fat people...but not many in the middle of the cities, too much walking, lol....

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:44 PM   #37
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I dunno, Ladle, sometimes this seems like the perennial question around fatland. No idea why you weren't seein a lot of fatties. All I can do is second the comments from us chicks in the midwest. We represent pretty hard out here.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:37 PM   #38
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I wonder how the OP classify a bbw or ssbbw in the weight department. I've probably said this before, but I live in a country with one of the lowest obesity rates in the world. I see LOTS of bbw in a day (ssbbw not so often, but I'd estimate maybe a couple times a day). I swear the situation was different only a few years ago, but it's plenty of fats everywhere.)

I'm not sure why, but your assumptions makes me slightly irritated!

Last edited by Suze; 06-28-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:13 AM   #39
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaInNC View Post
Yeah no...come to the southern states...all the fat chicks live here. I mean hello we have to be fat...we put gravy on everything!!
Baby, don't say maybe; just spread those thighs and gimme that gravy!
Old 06-29-2009, 12:20 PM   #40
sierrak

sierrak has said some nice things

Quote:
I think there more FA's in the midwest than you may think. We're out here!
sierrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:41 PM   #41
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrak View Post
I think there more FA's in the midwest than you may think. We're out here!
Well show yourselves DAMMIT...I mean purty pleeze with lots of whip cream and cherries on top

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:45 PM   #42
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy500tchr View Post
Well show yourselves DAMMIT...I mean purty pleeze with lots of whip cream and cherries on top
I'll even double the cherries on top!
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:43 PM   #43
t3h_n00b

t3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going on

you should have come to Harlem, the South Bronx, Bed-Stuy, Queens, etc when you came to NYC. Lots more bbw's there.
t3h_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote