Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-18-2009, 05:30 PM   #26
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default What I have to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
The idea of a strong (and real) woman here seems anathema to the pervasive need that so many here seem to have of fat femininity as at once infinitely pliable (soft, plush, giving) and so out-of-this-world larger-than-life that women becomes images "goddesses" to be forced into molds of perfection that no real woman can be comfortable in. In an atmosphere like this, I have seen how difficult it is to have real, adult, flowing conversations before someone stamps his foot and starts clamoring for the right to have the last word. It isn't that there aren't intelligent people here--there are. It's that the atmosphere is so oppressively charged with the one agenda of allowing the men to "worship" their "goddesses," that everything else is subsumed by that. I've never found being thought of as attractive so suffocating."

I find bigger women attractive. But I don't expect anyone to be perfect. We all have imperfections. Sure if I had a bodacious beutiful woman it would drive me crazy. I'm a man. Its my nature. If a woman looked good, on the aproppriate thread I'd say it. I'm sure women have their Ideals of good looking men as well but they aren't too open about them.
And note the two main sub forums under the board are erotic weight gain and fat sexuality. If you post a reavealing picture you're well aware of the coments that will follow. I notice the Lounge has a different attmosphere. Maybe because the topics are other than fat admiration.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:16 PM   #27
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Yes, I like him much better after reading some of his posts and becoming familiar with him. Otherwise...I would have just taken him for a "looker" on here.
I agree. Rollhandler is cool. I enjoy reading his posts.
Old 07-19-2009, 12:23 AM   #28
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffff View Post
Maybe this has something to do with the fact that the name you use is rollhandler. You can't have a blatantly sexual screen name and be surprised when no one wants to contact you to just talk.
When I chose the name Rollhandler I tried for over a half an hour to find one that was descriptive of myself finding all my name ideas already taken and this was long before I was active in the dimensions world. The need for a new name came about from a computer glitch and a futile attempt to change a password. My prior screenname was Vinylmaster which refered to my hobby as an audiophile and my collection of record albums which at the time ranged into the thousands. I didnt realize the double entendre until everyone I spoke to thought I was into BD/SM

Of course on a site like this nobody would think that for over 6 years Rollhandler was my occupational title, handling rolled paper with a specially forklift for a printing company....... oh well after 6 yrs I decided that since everyone knew me by that name that it might be worth keeping.

It drives me crazy when people constantly give me new email addys, phone numbers, and screennames to try to remember on a regular basis. Since it bothers me when this happens I choose to maintain this name as long as it is associated with me for good or ill. It has an accidental double entendre which fits my personality and describes my preference in females as well. Sorry if anyone got the wrong idea about it. This is the first time in close to 10 years of being Rollhandler that anyone has mentioned that it may have any kind of negative affect on my online relations in any way. My reputation should speak for itself both in chat and on these forums.

It never ceases to amaze me that with all the screennames I've managed to have over the years every one has been misinterpreted, and all have had to do with hobbies or work.
I had no intention to rant and hope this doesn't derail the thread, it is not my intent.
Thank you to those who took the time and effort to stand up on my behalf here, and shame on those who judged the value of the book by its title.
Rollhandler

Last edited by rollhandler; 07-19-2009 at 12:49 AM.
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:49 AM   #29
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
Of course on a site like this nobody would think that for over 6 years it was my occupation, handling rolled paper with a specially forklift for a printing company....... oh well after 6 yrs I decided that since everyone knew me by that name that it might be worth keeping.

It never ceases to amaze me that with all the screennames I've managed to have over the years every one has been misunderstood, and all have had to do with hobbies or work.
Rollhandler
... and that is the only reason that you chose Rollhandler as your Dims screen name?
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:51 AM   #30
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have to say, when I first started chatting ( in chat ), I thought the name was about handling fat, as that's kind of all you used to talk about...fat rolls...fat rolls... *shrugs *...might be understandable that others thought the same. You had to know ...etc..

Last edited by mossystate; 07-19-2009 at 01:05 AM. Reason: I guess the private messages about handling my rolls meant something different...ummm. Ok?
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:51 AM   #31
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

And here I assumed that he was a baker of some sort.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:00 AM   #32
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
shame on those who judged the value of the book by its title.
Rollhandler
Own it, man. Just ... own it.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:40 AM   #33
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
... and that is the only reason that you chose Rollhandler as your Dims screen name?
After I spent a half an hour seeing screenname taken, I tried Rollhandler and it went through, the double entendre was accidental since I wasnt chatting in Dims at that time yet . Once I found a screenname that worked I used it across the board for simplicity sake. I went back to all the sites I was Vinylmaster at and changed the names and reworked all the profiles. It is the screenname I use everywhere for all occasions with only one exception.

I gained a hard won reputation as a chatter using this name over many years and have posted over the years on various Bullitin boards, fat chats and forums under this name. A very large quantity of chatters know who Rollhandler is by name or reputation. When I lost internet access for an extended period the name was pruned from dims. I fought ferociously to get that name back so that nobody else could take it and be mistaken for me, possibly doing harm to a reputation I spent years working at keeping respectable. I am as proud of my screenname and the reputation it has as I am being an FA. I appeal to those who state that a person should look beyond the package to the person inside, I feel that judging a person by their screenname should also be avoided. There is an honest to goodness flesh and blood person that that name is attached to and even as someone nicknamed pervertjim can be a nice guy someone nicknamed niceguytobbws can be a cad as well.
Anyway I've used space in a thread long enough off topic. Please direct any further inquiry to a PM here in the forums or to my email please and let the thread carry on.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 05:41 AM   #34
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
After I spent a half an hour seeing screenname taken, I tried Rollhandler and it went through, the double entendre was accidental since I wasnt chatting in Dims at that time yet . Once I found a screenname that worked I used it across the board for simplicity sake. I went back to all the sites I was Vinylmaster at and changed the names and reworked all the profiles. It is the screenname I use everywhere for all occasions with only one exception.

I gained a hard won reputation as a chatter using this name over many years and have posted over the years on various Bullitin boards, fat chats and forums under this name. A very large quantity of chatters know who Rollhandler is by name or reputation. When I lost internet access for an extended period the name was pruned from dims. I fought ferociously to get that name back so that nobody else could take it and be mistaken for me, possibly doing harm to a reputation I spent years working at keeping respectable. I am as proud of my screenname and the reputation it has as I am being an FA. I appeal to those who state that a person should look beyond the package to the person inside, I feel that judging a person by their screenname should also be avoided. There is an honest to goodness flesh and blood person that that name is attached to and even as someone nicknamed pervertjim can be a nice guy someone nicknamed niceguytobbws can be a cad as well.
Anyway I've used space in a thread long enough off topic. Please direct any further inquiry to a PM here in the forums or to my email please and let the thread carry on.
Rollhandler
Dude, forget them......nothing but negativity....move on to a different thread and enjoy yourself
Old 07-19-2009, 06:54 AM   #35
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Dude, forget them......nothing but negativity....move on to a different thread and enjoy yourself
Kevin, dear ... are you a moderator now?

Rollhandler ... I wasn't questioning your ability to write thought-provoking and reasoned posts. Nor actually judging that you chose "Rollhandler" as your screen name. More just questioning why it seemed that now you wanted to distance yourself from any connotation associated with it. Made me laugh, actually .. because you seem a person who very much wants to be taken seriously, and find yourself in a quandry because people are judging your screen name. I think that lots of people here can identify with being pigeon-holed, it's just usually for a reason beyond their control, whether that be sex, age, body type, orientation, etc.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:08 AM   #36
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

why are people in this thread,..pointing fingers at other people?!!? This always pisses me off. Its a topic,.. an in general topic. Doesnt mean you start picking someone out and jumping on him verbally. Rollhandler is a great guy, always polite and kind to all. He is an FA and he does like rolls on a woman, but it also seemed to match his career as well,.. so thats his name!! Its his name, He chose and he shouldnt be judge for it.
I should have put my name as "Barbisafatwomanwholovesmenandsexnandflirtwithwoma naswellandisapicturewhorealong withbeingacompleteonlineslutbutiamanicepersontrust me"
discuss the topic, not someone who is giving his opinion or trying to let others know he does enjoy conversation, as a human being. Dont be so fast to JUDGE!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:03 AM   #37
fffff

fffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm gonna change my sn to TheAssWrangler....... 'Cause my family owns a ranch with donkeys. Now who wants to chat about the weather?

Quote:
Politics, art, economy, society, law. The list is endless of what we can talk about, but it puts us out there.
To beat a different dead horse, I'd like to point out that we in fact cannot talk about politics, economy, society, or law here unless it is somehow directly related to fat.
When hyde park was deleted we were told the reason for this board's existence was so that fat woman could marvel in male attention. It's a male-centric atmosphere because that's what it was always intended to be.
fffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:54 AM   #38
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Since we are off on a tangent about misunderstood screen names....I go by originalfairyqueen in chess. Some guys got mad at me and decided that name inferred that I'm really a man. They say READ IT...JUST READ THAT NAME! It HAS to be a man....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:26 AM   #39
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

GEF, that just cracks me up.

Rollhandler, I like you. I've read your others posts and appreciate your thoughts; however, I'm not going to lie. When I first noticed your screen name, I also made assumptions about who you're about. I changed my mind because obviously I haven't run across any commentary from you that's equivalent to, "eheheh... insert stereotypical creepiness here." Let's face it... first impressions do matter. I'm not about to take pervertjim seriously, especially when my PM box gets filled up with unwanted lascivious messages.

ANYWAY, BACK TO THE OP's TOPIC...

Katherine22, the Goddess worship that you've noticed is not something that I previously detected. I'm not saying that it doesn't exist because other Dimensions women that I know in real life have brought up this topic before. I guess it really depends on what part of the forum you choose to read. I stay away from the library because I just can't get into it. The paysite board doesn't really cater to my sexual interest, so I don't really click on the threads or read any of the commentary there either.

Personally I don't feel suffocated by the Goddess worship. I feel suffocated by the constant threads that idealize and celebrate the self-confident fat woman as the only real BBW. I consider myself confident, but sometimes my confidence is chipped away when I get treated like trash because I'm fat.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:59 PM   #40
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
why are people in this thread,..pointing fingers at other people?!!? This always pisses me off. Its a topic,.. an in general topic. Doesnt mean you start picking someone out and jumping on him verbally. Rollhandler is a great guy, always polite and kind to all. He is an FA and he does like rolls on a woman, but it also seemed to match his career as well,.. so thats his name!! Its his name, He chose and he shouldnt be judge for it.
I should have put my name as "Barbisafatwomanwholovesmenandsexnandflirtwithwoma naswellandisapicturewhorealong withbeingacompleteonlineslutbutiamanicepersontrust me"
discuss the topic, not someone who is giving his opinion or trying to let others know he does enjoy conversation, as a human being. Dont be so fast to JUDGE!

You know what Barb... enough. Rollhandler brought up the irritation of not being able to find certain kinds of conversation. Fact is, like I said, when I was new in chat, I very much remember him always going on about how he likes to handle rolls...as in fat rolls. I remember, way back when, getting tired of the double entendre. I remember the private messages that were just about the fat rolls. If you had been around chat back then, you would have been giggling the whole time. Good for you. Really. Just stop with your own scolding of women who are not so needy/wanting of any male attention, no matter what it is, as long as it smells like a ' compliment '. Try really hard to understand how some experiences are not going to match up with yours, or are not what is sought by all others. You don't seem to want to give me a nod over what I...me...I experienced. I find that interesting...and very telling. I was addressing this issue that he brought up. Women do get to respond, and it ain't always gonna be with a giggle. Please learn to deal with that.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:12 PM   #41
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Women do get to respond, and it ain't always gonna be with a giggle. Please learn to deal with that.
Thank you.

I was struggling to find a way to respond and to convey ... exactly that. Only it would have taken me 1000 more words, and going 'round 'n 'round in circles to get exactly to what you said above in two brief sentences.

This.

Very much this.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:29 PM   #42
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
*sigh* this is what we get for trying to offer some constructive help and say honestly why roll may get the reaction he does. i'm not generally overly sensitive about things and even i wasn't so sure of him with that screen name. but if no one wants to hear what we have to say thats okay too. they can go on making the same mistakes even when thier friends try to help them to understand what might be happening. we were just trying to tell the dude what it looks like to people who might not know him. if you want to know the truth as we see it and we tell you it doesn't seem right to get defensive about it. i understand it might not be intentional but it certainly looks intentional and i have to say when roll was in chat before early on he did make body comments that seemed to underscore the fact that the rolls were what he was all about. i have even had guys comment that they would never have the name like rollhandler specifically(yes i asked another guy in chat what he thought of it way before this convo came up) because the connotation was not good at all. so i don't think we are completely off base here even if it could have been put in a more charitable way at times. but sometimes in order for people to really hear you you have to be blunt--unless they don't really care what you think anyway. this is not just one woman's opinion we are talking about. its coming from people who are even often on opposite sides of an issue, but here it seems to be lining up the same way for most of the women. what does that tell you?

when people do you the favor of trying to tell you the truth you should actually try and listen.

Last edited by superodalisque; 07-19-2009 at 02:44 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:32 PM   #43
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
You know what Barb... enough. Rollhandler brought up the irritation of not being able to find certain kinds of conversation. Fact is, like I said, when I was new in chat, I very much remember him always going on about how he likes to handle rolls...as in fat rolls. I remember, way back when, getting tired of the double entendre. I remember the private messages that were just about the fat rolls. If you had been around chat back then, you would have been giggling the whole time. Good for you. Really. Just stop with your own scolding of women who are not so needy/wanting of any male attention, no matter what it is, as long as it smells like a ' compliment '. Try really hard to understand how some experiences are not going to match up with yours, or are not what is sought by all others. You don't seem to want to give me a nod over what I...me...I experienced. I find that interesting...and very telling. I was addressing this issue that he brought up. Women do get to respond, and it ain't always gonna be with a giggle. Please learn to deal with that.
nothing was aimed at you ,... when there is a thread ,.. what i said is discuss the topic,.. not the peoples screen names. But good try on all the other BS you had to say!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 07-19-2009, 03:39 PM   #44
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Quote:
nothing was aimed at you ,... when there is a thread ,.. what i said is discuss the topic,.. not the peoples screen names. But good try on all the other BS you had to say!
You mean, don't barge into serious threads and start openly flirting coquettishly with someone? Would that be considered veering off-topic? Barb, if you're going to preach the importance of staying on topic, I think you'd better <clean up in aisle 6> first.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:44 PM   #45
mossystate

Quote:
I guess you did not read where Rollhandler brought up the issue of his screen name, and how it was affecting his communications? I guess you just picked through the words you thought were about ' bashing '? The topic he brought up...him...not me...not anybody else, as far as I can tell, and I will go back and check. Why not take him to task for bringing up a topic that was not strictly about the original topic? Why is it you did not do that. I wonder.

Do you ever go off-topic, like Rollhandler...and then, in responding to his off-topic ponderings, the rest of us.

Ah, my BS...aka...my experiences. Nice, Barb.

*eta....I do want to say something, before those folks who scream ' jealous ', come in to rescue. I am actually really tired how sometimes, women are taken to task for being attention whores, but the men who encourage and coax, well, they get to sit back and enjoy, and not have the critics of the women on their asses for being part of what they find to be a problem. Oh, and the critics are not always women, but it is always the women who get called jealous. I have heard, " well, men are gonna do that, encourage women to post pics of their tits, etc, that's what guys do...I won't bash him for that, as I have a ripe target in the woman ". Yup...I actually want to see both sides treated the same. So, now those who want to say I am jealous over something...what that is, I still don't know...come on over, red rover.

Last edited by mossystate; 07-19-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:47 PM   #46
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

i am not arguing here with any of you, i know you guys love to argue with me, cause I am who I am , but its not going to happen.

Old 07-19-2009, 04:01 PM   #47
mossystate

Quote:
i am not arguing here with any of you, i know you guys love to argue with me, cause I am who I am , but its not going to happen.
Well, enjoy the sexy compliments, as you throw lots of women under the bus. But then, our personal experiences are shit, compared to someone who is gonna tell you you are hot. Cool.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:09 PM   #48
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Well, enjoy the sexy compliments, as you throw lots of women under the bus. But then, our personal experiences are shit, compared to someone who is gonna tell you you are hot. Cool.
I would never say anything about someone else's experiences, especially judge them for it. You obviously have no idea of the kind of person I am, and I dont expect you to care. I stand up for alot of men, BBW, and regular women on this board and In my everyday life. I want women to be the best they can me mentallly, physically, and emotionally.
So say whatever you would like, that I flirt with men, (true) I need attention(true) , i need praise(true) I am overtly sexual in responses (true) whatever. I am who I am , but i NEVER EVER get what I want or need by putting other people down!! I respect all people at all times. I dont always agree, but I would never throw anyone "under a bus".

Old 07-19-2009, 04:19 PM   #49
mossystate

Quote:
... but i NEVER EVER get what I want or need by putting other people down!! I respect all people at all times. I dont always agree, but I would never throw anyone "under a bus".
The person in question was not being ' put down '. He was getting feedback...and, dare I say ( again ), the experinces of others, directly related to what he put out, for all to read. Something is not connecting for you. I have been very clear. You say you respect people at all times, except, I guess, when they have told you their personal experiences with another...and you call it bullshit. We obviously own different dictionaries.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:57 PM   #50
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread is making me want to handle some rolls......

Oh wait....I thought we were still over in the cock thread....my bad

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote