Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-23-2009, 08:34 AM   #1
fabeantownluver

fabeantownluver has said some nice things
Default Attracted to BBW but also like Panties

I find it an interesting combo of guys who are straight and like BBW but also like wearing womens panties. I was wondering what women think of this and do you approve? What would you think if your guy liked panties?
fabeantownluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:24 PM   #2
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think there is a thread here about this already. Though incase i am wrong. I approve ALWAYS of men wearing womans panties. Where is the harm? i can't see how anyone would disaprove.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:43 PM   #3
GWARrior

GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like a guy in panties.

I could do without the bra, but panties are sexy on all sexes.

rawr
GWARrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:51 PM   #4
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

yum..Russell Brand is sexy.. If he is not playing Frankenfurter there..then he MUST in the future!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2009, 04:04 PM   #5
GWARrior

GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
yum..Russell Brand is sexy.. If he is not playing Frankenfurter there..then he MUST in the future!!!!!!
no, he was doing some fundraiser? Back when he hosted the MTVsomething or other Awards (and launched his career in the US), he was supposed to be Frank in a remake of RHPS... but I havent heard anything since.

For some reason, I get the impression that he likes wearing panties and might do it on a regular basis.

me want.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:46 PM   #6
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
You can keep Russell Brand; I'll take Anthony Stewart Head.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:57 AM   #7
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can I have both please?!!?

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:21 AM   #8
fabeantownluver

both???????
Old 06-24-2009, 05:26 AM   #9
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Both - Russell Brand and Anthony Head (see above posts! )

Old 06-24-2009, 05:31 AM   #10
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I will get a heart attack if I find out that my guy likes panties. :O

When I recover from that I will probably offer to bring him shopping for his own and introduce him to my crossdressing friends if he wants. No sharing mine - don't want him to stretch and stain delicate lace.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:45 AM   #11
fabeantownluver

cors, that is hot.i might purchase some panties today!
Old 06-24-2009, 06:18 AM   #12
GWARrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I will get a heart attack if I find out that my guy likes panties. :O

When I recover from that I will probably offer to bring him shopping for his own and introduce him to my crossdressing friends if he wants. No sharing mine - don't want him to stretch and stain delicate lace.
the last thing a girl needs is manly skidmarks in her favorite lacies!!
Old 06-24-2009, 06:22 AM   #13
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWARrior View Post
Haha! I was thinking semen. My partner doesn't even wank and hates the idea of sex or gender so I can't even imagine.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:34 AM   #14
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWARrior View Post
Quote:
Haha! I was thinking semen. My partner doesn't even wank and hates the idea of sex or gender so I can't even imagine.
Gak!! This thread went from mildly arousing to bile enducing within 2 posts..what happened!!
Old 06-24-2009, 11:47 AM   #15
Cors
Delurking

Well, I heard that you can't get semen stains out of delicates without bleaching or ruining them. Feel free to clarify though.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:00 PM   #16
fabeantownluver

interesting turn in the posting lol
Old 06-24-2009, 01:03 PM   #17
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Well, I heard that you can't get semen stains out of delicates without bleaching or ruining them. Feel free to clarify though.
It's totally possible - you have to use cold water, NOT hot water (hot water sets any protein-based stains). Seltzer water will take it out if it's, um, fresh - if it's been too long or that's not working, you can use dish soap or an enzyme-based cleaner like the kind designed for removing pet stains to get it out, but make sure they don't contain hydrogen peroxide because that'll bleach/discolor the fabric.

Um, not that I have experience with this situation or anything.

>_>
<_<
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:29 PM   #18
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Eddie Izzard likes wearing women's clothing, that includes panties I think. I love Eddie Izzard.

And Russell Brand. Russell Brand rocks my face off. Gotta love the British.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:24 PM   #19
GWARrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
Eddie Izzard likes wearing women's clothing, that includes panties I think. I love Eddie Izzard.

And Russell Brand. Russell Brand rocks my face off. Gotta love the British.
mmm yes. Edddiiieeeee. and Russell.

together. wearing panties. IN MY BED (with me too, of course).

and while Im at it- Noel Fielding in panties as well. My google powers have failed and I've yet to find such a picture, but he'd look amazing in girly undies. mmm
Old 07-01-2009, 11:49 PM   #20
Qadira

Qadira can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesQadira can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

:-) Getting back to the original question, I wouldn't mind if my guy liked panties. If they make him comfy or feel sexy I think he (or anyone else for that matter) should go for it.

Oh and I would lick Eddie Izzard all over. I got to see him live 3x's. It's totally worth it.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:04 AM   #21
bexy
is red again &lt;3

I think the idea of "disapproving" of a guy wearing panties is so silly. It's like I might disapprove of George eating too much chocolate in case it damages his teeth, or I might disapprove of my friend smoking etc, but to disapprove of George wearing a pair of panties seems so silly!

I couldn't care less what he wears, so long as he looks cute, which he always does hehe! Besides which, female underwear is a lot nicer to look at than male underwear. I would take polka dot panties on his behind over a pair of grey boxer shorts any day!

Old 07-02-2009, 08:23 AM   #22
Cors
Delurking

So true, Bexy!

I prefer men in panties that cover their package though. I think it is rather tasteless if their hairy balls or erect penis peek out from the sides (the type of pics most crossdressers I know love to post), at least when it comes to daily wear. It is kind of like having one's labia hanging out, eek.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:26 AM   #23
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
I think the idea of "disapproving" of a guy wearing panties is so silly. It's like I might disapprove of George eating too much chocolate in case it damages his teeth, or I might disapprove of my friend smoking etc, but to disapprove of George wearing a pair of panties seems so silly!

I couldn't care less what he wears, so long as he looks cute, which he always does hehe! Besides which, female underwear is a lot nicer to look at than male underwear. I would take polka dot panties on his behind over a pair of grey boxer shorts any day!
I'll eat as much chocolate as I like :P.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:19 AM   #24
bexy
is red again &lt;3

Quote:
So true, Bexy!

I prefer men in panties that cover their package though. I think it is rather tasteless if their hairy balls or erect penis peek out from the sides (the type of pics most crossdressers I know love to post), at least when it comes to daily wear. It is kind of like having one's labia hanging out, eek.

Oh god, yes, this here freaks me out a bit and for some reason I have seen far too many of these pics than I should have!

I should have stressed that panties that fit are most appealing lol!!

Sometimes we will buy George some nice underwear like a babydoll or something and it comes with a thong....it goes straight in the bin hehe!! And then we pick more suitable ones that cover "things" but still look super cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
I'll eat as much chocolate as I like :P.
This would be fine if you would just brush your bloody teeth more!!

Old 07-02-2009, 12:11 PM   #25
fabeantownluver

someimtes i wishi had other bbw friend couples that were into this.