Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 07-02-2009, 12:24 PM   #26
fabeantownluver

fabeantownluver has said some nice things

gf and i are not bi but experimentation could be fun
fabeantownluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:27 PM   #27
fabeantownluver

fabeantownluver has said some nice things

i doubt she would be into it but fantasizing can be fun though
fabeantownluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 03:38 PM   #28
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like the feel better than jockey shorts & they still have good 'containment'.
Don't wear the very brief ones, though.
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:51 AM   #29
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
This would be fine if you would just brush your bloody teeth more!!
I would but I always forget .
Old 07-03-2009, 10:30 PM   #30
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
This would be fine if you would just brush your bloody teeth more!!

Oh come on Bexy, you have to announce George's hygiene habits to us? It's like telling us how often he showers. It just embarrasses him. That kind of stuff should be kept between couples and not announced over the internets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:17 AM   #31
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
Oh come on Bexy, you have to announce George's hygiene habits to us? It's like telling us how often he showers. It just embarrasses him. That kind of stuff should be kept between couples and not announced over the internets.
Well he shouldn't have been cheeky about the chocolate

And he was here when I wrote it lol!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 07-04-2009 at 03:20 AM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:48 PM   #32
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
HAHA, I don't worry about it, part of the fun about being on the same forum with Bexy is that we get to take the piss out of each other! It's all in the name of fun lol
Old 07-04-2009, 03:56 PM   #33
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
HAHA, I don't worry about it, part of the fun about being on the same forum with Bexy is that we get to take the piss out of each other! It's all in the name of fun lol
Dont worry George, you will have the last laugh when she is squeezing a bloody squeeling baby out of her fanny!! Bet she wont look so glamorous then!! muwahahaha.. you should wear a sparky dress and nice make up and stand next to her and take a pic!! muwhahaha.. tee-hee
Only joking Bexy..bet you will look glowing!!
Old 07-04-2009, 04:05 PM   #34
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Bexy and I are extremely offended by that...

I'd never be seen dead in a sparkly dress lmao
Old 07-04-2009, 04:19 PM   #35
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Bexy and I are extremely offended by that...

I'd never be seen dead in a sparkly dress lmao
Yeah... sorry.. i went to far there..
lmao..
Old 07-04-2009, 04:26 PM   #36
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Damn right you did grrrr *shakes fist*
Old 07-04-2009, 04:30 PM   #37
mergirl

Quote:
Damn right you did grrrr *shakes fist*
Sorry..what i should have said was..."blah blah..mucus baby ming fanny........and george wearing a basque, American tan tights, long ballroom gloves and a hat with fruit in it!!
hahahaha..
i'm sorry.. i have social tourettes!!
Old 07-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #38
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Sorry..what i should have said was..."blah blah..mucus baby ming fanny........and george wearing a basque, American tan tights, long ballroom gloves and a hat with fruit in it!!
hahahaha..
i'm sorry.. i have social tourettes!!
LMAO I'm not sure which is worse the sparkly dress or the hat with the fruit in it .
Old 07-04-2009, 04:42 PM   #39
mergirl

Quote:
LMAO I'm not sure which is worse the sparkly dress or the hat with the fruit in it .
I think both are pretty bad .. though i had a friend who had short cropped blue hair and wore a silver sparklesome dress and looked pretty daaaaaaam fine!! I was actually trying to think of all the worst things i have ever seen a guy wearing and those were the things!! Though i had a trans guy stalker who used to like to dress up as orphan annie.. which made me a frighted!!!!!!!!
Old 07-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #40
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
I think both are pretty bad .. though i had a friend who had short cropped blue hair and wore a silver sparklesome dress and looked pretty daaaaaaam fine!! I was actually trying to think of all the worst things i have ever seen a guy wearing and those were the things!! Though i had a trans guy stalker who used to like to dress up as orphan annie.. which made me a frighted!!!!!!!!
Awww but the orphan Annie is soooooo cute so it must have been a good look
Old 07-04-2009, 04:55 PM   #41
mergirl

Quote:
Awww but the orphan Annie is soooooo cute so it must have been a good look
mmmm..he is bald and about 4 ft something and has about 2 teeth. She is like Orphan Annie who has been brought up in a crack den. He was scary..
Old 07-05-2009, 03:28 AM   #42
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
mmmm..he is bald and about 4 ft something and has about 2 teeth. She is like Orphan Annie who has been brought up in a crack den. He was scary..
See now I feel sorry for poor crack den orphan Annie
Old 07-05-2009, 05:08 AM   #43
mergirl

Quote:
See now I feel sorry for poor crack den orphan Annie
See, thats when crack den Orphan Annie will get you!! I felt sorry for her when i was 15 and she called me every day of my life for about a year and a bit. Including xmas day.. until i moved out of my parents house.. then she still called.. on the off chance!! Dont let Emotions get in the way of crack den Orphan annies!!!!!
Old 07-05-2009, 12:41 PM   #44
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

All three of my sisters were pregnant this year. One just had her baby this past week. One is due in 16 days. And one is due in November. I'm sorry its just when you said squeeze baby out of the minge that's what I thought of, was my sisters. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:01 AM   #45
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think a guy in panties is hot as hell. Just sayin'
bigjmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:36 PM   #46
odd-socks
No longer a User

odd-socks can now change their title

My guy doesn't have a thing for panties (as far as I know!), but if a guy wanted to wear his best knickers for me then hell yeh!
odd-socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:19 AM   #47
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I love BBW's and I love wearing panties myself
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:40 PM   #48
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
I love BBW's and I love wearing panties myself
Spouse is extremely 'plain vanilla'. I am......not. I would be thrilled if he had a fantasy or fetish. He likes certain fabrics on me and I wonder if there is some deep-seated desire there and have told him point blank that if he should be so inclined to raid my closet and drawers it would be fine and fun but thus far his repression holds him back.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:20 AM   #49
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Spouse is extremely 'plain vanilla'. I am......not. I would be thrilled if he had a fantasy or fetish. He likes certain fabrics on me and I wonder if there is some deep-seated desire there and have told him point blank that if he should be so inclined to raid my closet and drawers it would be fine and fun but thus far his repression holds him back.

you should try it out he may like it
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:59 AM   #50
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
but how do you know he's interested in your underwear for himself? you said he was plain vanilla and doesn't have a fantasy or fetish...so I don't know if I understand.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote