Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 06-23-2009, 06:13 PM   #26
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

SoVerySoft
BigBeautifulMe
Blackjack
D_A_Bunny
Leadfoot307 aka Larry the birthday squashee
BigBellySSBBW (& Mike?)
Berna - Ill do everything i can to be there - it was really the BEST time.
Turtleteacher/Indy500tchr
BeastofBurden.
Mathias
Punkin - Lord willing and the creek don't rise!
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Johnnny2005
Ashley
ValentineBBW - I wouldn't miss it
OneWickedAngel/Raivenne - OMG I'm still grinning over this year's Bash - I can't miss next years!
BigCutieStephenie
Thatgirl08
Old 06-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #27
electra99

electra99 does more than just post hot picselectra99 does more than just post hot picselectra99 does more than just post hot pics

SoVerySoft
BigBeautifulMe
Blackjack
D_A_Bunny
BigBellySSBBW (& Mike?)
BeastofBurden.
Mathias
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Johnnny2005
Ashley
OneWickedAngel/Raivenne - OMG I'm still grinning over this year's Bash - I can't miss next years!
BigCutieStephenie
Thatgirl08
Electra99
Old 06-23-2009, 07:17 PM   #28
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

If it is held on the West Coast - Guy & I will be there. If it is East Coast again, sorry - too far of a trip for us.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:30 PM   #29
Laura2008
Chicago hotdog

Laura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 club

I'll be there for sure
Old 06-23-2009, 08:48 PM   #30
DeniseW
Fat don't crack!!

DeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

SoVerySoft
BigBeautifulMe
Blackjack
D_A_Bunny
BigBellySSBBW (& Mike?)
BeastofBurden.
Mathias
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Johnnny2005
Ashley
BigCutieStephenie
Thatgirl08
Electra99
DeniseW(and Butch)
Old 06-23-2009, 09:14 PM   #31
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I swear.. even if my car breaks down again, i'll start selling my body to get there.

SoVerySoft
BigBeautifulMe
Blackjack
D_A_Bunny
BigBellySSBBW (& Mike?)
BeastofBurden.
Mathias
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Johnnny2005
Ashley
BigCutieStephenie
Thatgirl08
Electra99
DeniseW(and Butch)
Krismiss
Old 06-23-2009, 11:31 PM   #32
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

SoVerySoft
BigBeautifulMe
Blackjack
D_A_Bunny
BigBellySSBBW (& Mike?)
BeastofBurden.
Mathias
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Johnnny2005
Ashley
BigCutieStephenie
Thatgirl08
Electra99
DeniseW(and Butch)
Krismiss
inoT
Old 06-23-2009, 11:35 PM   #33
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
SoVerySoft
BigBeautifulMe
Blackjack
D_A_Bunny
BigBellySSBBW (& Mike?)
BeastofBurden.
Mathias
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Johnnny2005
Ashley
BigCutieStephenie
Thatgirl08
Electra99
DeniseW(and Butch)
Krismiss
inoT
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. ROFL!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
Old 06-24-2009, 05:07 AM   #34
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
...snip...
inoT
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. ROFL!
I'm rolling on the floor laughing right beside you, Ginny!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:38 AM   #35
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I want to add my name but everytime I say I'll be somewhere lately fate says, "Nope! Not gonna happen!" If I add my name to that list I'm sure to jinx things....So, just leave a blank space for me at the bottom.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:57 AM   #36
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. SoVerySoft
  2. BigBeautifulMe
  3. Blackjack
  4. D_A_Bunny
  5. Leadfoot307 aka Larry the birthday squashee
  6. BigBellySSBBW
  7. & Mike?
  8. Berna
  9. Turtleteacher/Indy500tchr
  10. BeastofBurden.
  11. Mathias
  12. Punkin
  13. EllorionsDarlingAngel
  14. Johnnny2005
  15. Ashley
  16. ValentineBBW
  17. OneWickedAngel/Raivenne
  18. BigCutieStephenie
  19. Thatgirl08
  20. Electra99
  21. DeniseW
  22. and Butch
  23. Krismiss
  24. inoT
  25. LillyBBBW

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
Old 06-24-2009, 10:19 AM   #37
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

SoVerySoft
BigBeautifulMe
Blackjack
D_A_Bunny
BigBellySSBBW
& Mike?
Berna
BeastofBurden.
Mathias
Punkin
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Johnnny2005
Ashley
ValentineBBW
OneWickedAngel/Raivenne
BigCutieStephenie
Thatgirl08
Electra99
DeniseW
and Butch
Krismiss
inoT
LillyBBBW
Russ2d
Old 06-24-2009, 10:42 AM   #38
BBWTexan
Speak No Evil

BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

SoVerySoft
BigBeautifulMe
Blackjack
D_A_Bunny
BigBellySSBBW
& Mike?
Berna
BeastofBurden.
Mathias
Punkin
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Johnnny2005
Ashley
ValentineBBW
OneWickedAngel/Raivenne
BigCutieStephenie
Thatgirl08
Electra99
DeniseW
and Butch
Krismiss
inoT
LillyBBBW
Russ2d
Jennifer
Steve
Old 06-24-2009, 10:50 AM   #39
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

SoVerySoft
BigBeautifulMe
Blackjack
D_A_Bunny
BigBellySSBBW
& Mike?
Berna
BeastofBurden.
Mathias
Punkin
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Johnnny2005
Ashley
ValentineBBW
OneWickedAngel/Raivenne
BigCutieStephenie
Thatgirl08
Electra99
DeniseW
and Butch
Krismiss
inoT
LillyBBBW
Russ2d
Jennifer
Steve
Ella
Darren
Old 06-24-2009, 09:23 PM   #40
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
I swear.. even if my car breaks down again, i'll start selling my body to get there.
I'm dittoing this.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:26 PM   #41
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

SoVerySoft
BigBeautifulMe
Blackjack
D_A_Bunny
BigBellySSBBW
& Mike?
Berna
BeastofBurden.
Mathias
Punkin
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Johnnny2005
Ashley
ValentineBBW
OneWickedAngel/Raivenne
BigCutieStephenie
Thatgirl08
Electra99
DeniseW
and Butch
Krismiss
inoT
LillyBBBW
Russ2d
Jennifer
Steve
Ella
Darren
ThatFatGirl
FormerKing

We're absolutely going to try. Hopefully the major obstacles that kept us away this year will not be with us next.

Fleeting Fancies
Old 06-24-2009, 09:32 PM   #42
Clonenumber47
Mike

Clonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized rep
Default Count me in

Well, I certainly hope it comes back to Orlando again. If so there is no chance I would miss out. And heck, this time I will go out of my way to not schedule my production at the same time...

I am In!
Old 06-24-2009, 09:39 PM   #43
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. SoVerySoft
  2. BigBeautifulMe
  3. Blackjack
  4. D_A_Bunny
  6. BigBellySSBBW
  7. & Mike?
  8. Berna
  10. BeastofBurden.
  11. Mathias
  12. Punkin
  14. Johnnny2005
  15. Ashley
  16. ValentineBBW
  18. BigCutieStephenie
  19. Thatgirl08
  20. Electra99
  21. DeniseW
  22. and Butch
  23. Krismiss
  24. inoT
  25. LillyBBBW
  26. Russ2d
  27. Jennifer
  28. Steve
  29. Ella
  30. Darren
  31. ThatFatGirl
  32. FormerKing
  33. Clonenumber47
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 06-24-2009, 09:52 PM   #44
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
  1. SoVerySoft
  2. BigBeautifulMe
  3. Blackjack
  4. D_A_Bunny
  6. BigBellySSBBW
  7. & Mike?
  8. Berna
  10. BeastofBurden.
  11. Mathias
  12. Punkin
  14. Johnnny2005
  15. Ashley
  16. ValentineBBW
  18. BigCutieStephenie
  19. Thatgirl08
  20. Electra99
  21. DeniseW
  22. and Butch
  23. Krismiss
  24. inoT
  25. LillyBBBW
  26. Russ2d
  27. Jennifer
  28. Steve
  29. Ella
  30. Darren
  31. ThatFatGirl
  32. FormerKing
  33. Clonenumber47
  34. Isa

It would take something very serious for me to miss next year.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:02 AM   #45
SummerG
summer.bigcuties.com

SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. SoVerySoft
  2. BigBeautifulMe
  3. Blackjack
  4. D_A_Bunny
  6. BigBellySSBBW
  7. & Mike?
  8. Berna
  10. BeastofBurden.
  11. Mathias
  12. Punkin
  14. Johnnny2005
  15. Ashley
  16. ValentineBBW
  18. BigCutieStephenie
  19. Thatgirl08
  20. Electra99
  21. DeniseW
  22. and Butch
  23. Krismiss
  24. inoT
  25. LillyBBBW
  26. Russ2d
  27. Jennifer
  28. Steve
  29. Ella
  30. Darren
  31. ThatFatGirl
  32. FormerKing
  33. Clonenumber47
  34. Isa
  35. SummerG

Must go!

Spoil Me! http://amzn.com/w/2KHXXPNUCN9EC
Old 06-25-2009, 01:17 PM   #46
Eclectic_Girl
Rock n Roll Babe

Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. SoVerySoft
2. BigBeautifulMe
3. Blackjack
4. D_A_Bunny
6. BigBellySSBBW
7. & Mike?
8. Berna
10. BeastofBurden.
11. Mathias
12. Punkin
14. Johnnny2005
15. Ashley
16. ValentineBBW
18. BigCutieStephenie
19. Thatgirl08
20. Electra99
21. DeniseW
22. and Butch
23. Krismiss
24. inoT
25. LillyBBBW
26. Russ2d
27. Jennifer
28. Steve
29. Ella
30. Darren
31. ThatFatGirl
32. FormerKing
33. Clonenumber47
34. Isa
35. SummerG
36. Eclectic_Girl (Carla)
37. Duniwin (Andy)

Not sure this is optional for me, but I'd be there anyway. I had more fun at this bash than any other I've worked - or even just attended, for that matter.
Some people feel the only way to enact change is by a full on assault, kicking and screaming, the ultimate tunnel visionary. I prefer the model of standing in the stream, disrupting the flow, and living large. If there are enough of us out there, things do change. - EvilPrincess

I'm in your paradigm, rejecting the premise.

Fat and Happy: Just because I'm "morbidly obese" doesn't mean I have to be morbid.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:31 PM   #47
Fish
Artist of stuff

Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The hotel for this years bash was SO perfectly suited for the bash and I do hope it return next year. Either way, It's on my "to do" list.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:20 PM   #48
Darkeyes
Mmmmm...toast

Darkeyes can now change their title

1. SoVerySoft
2. BigBeautifulMe
3. Blackjack
4. D_A_Bunny
6. BigBellySSBBW
7. & Mike?
8. Berna
10. BeastofBurden.
11. Mathias
12. Punkin
14. Johnnny2005
15. Ashley
16. ValentineBBW
18. BigCutieStephenie
19. Thatgirl08
20. Electra99
21. DeniseW
22. and Butch
23. Krismiss
24. inoT
25. LillyBBBW
26. Russ2d
27. Jennifer
28. Steve
29. Ella
30. Darren
31. ThatFatGirl
32. FormerKing
33. Clonenumber47
34. Isa
35. SummerG
36. Eclectic_Girl (Carla)
37. Duniwin (Andy)
38. Darkeyes (John) fo sho!!
Old 06-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #49
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeyes View Post
1. SoVerySoft
...snip...
38. Darkeyes (John) fo sho!!
Does this mean Patty and I didn't manage to traumatize you beyond repair? We'll have to work harder next year.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
Old 06-25-2009, 05:39 PM   #50
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If its in orlando again...I am so there!

1. SoVerySoft
2. BigBeautifulMe
3. Blackjack
4. D_A_Bunny
6. BigBellySSBBW
7. & Mike?
8. Berna
10. BeastofBurden.
11. Mathias
12. Punkin