Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 06-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #26
Eclectic_Girl
Rock n Roll Babe

Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Excellent info - thanks Ivy!

Exile, I understand you not wanting to have to justify yourself. Perhaps you have the good luck to only be involved with enthusiastic feedees at this point in your development. If so, mazel tov. Some of us are trying to navigate our way in relationships where we're trying to meet both our partner's and our own needs at the same time - when those needs aren't always the same.

The point of the workshop (as I envisioned it, anyhow) was to spread a little understanding, not to justify anyone's desires. That everyone has the right to their desires was a given, not the topic of conversation - as spelled out in the description: "Participants are expected to be respectful of people’s right to explore their fantasies and pursue consensual sexual activity."

Oh, and Miss L. - I'll PM you for info about your privates.
Some people feel the only way to enact change is by a full on assault, kicking and screaming, the ultimate tunnel visionary. I prefer the model of standing in the stream, disrupting the flow, and living large. If there are enough of us out there, things do change. - EvilPrincess

I'm in your paradigm, rejecting the premise.

Fat and Happy: Just because I'm "morbidly obese" doesn't mean I have to be morbid.

Last edited by Eclectic_Girl; 06-25-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Eclectic_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:58 PM   #27
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclectic_Girl View Post
Excellent info - thanks Ivy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
That looks awesome Ivy. And that is exactly the kind of information I would love to share and have shared. Thank you!
it is awesome. you should take part in it asap if it is physically possible for you and your partner.

and you're welcome ladies! i'm out the door now (lunching with di-va!), but i look forward to seeing what direction this thread takes.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:51 PM   #28
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks for posting that link Ivy. The position that worked for me was this one. This won't work for everybody though. I might try yours out some day before I die Ivy.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:02 PM   #29
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Thanks for posting that link Ivy. The position that worked for me was this one. This won't work for everybody though. I might try yours out some day before I die Ivy.
I am a big fan of that position!!!!

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:14 PM   #30
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclectic_Girl View Post
Excellent info - thanks Ivy!The point of the workshop (as I envisioned it, anyhow) was to spread a little understanding, not to justify anyone's desires. That everyone has the right to their desires was a given, not the topic of conversation - as spelled out in the description: "Participants are expected to be respectful of people’s right to explore their fantasies and pursue consensual sexual activity."
My first thoughts obviously went to a gay couple being asked who pitches and who catches. Too pedagogical for my taste but I see the purpose now that I have a better picture.

And I used to be freer about sharing ideas and fantasies before some real think tanks borrowed them to make money off of them.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #31
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post

And I used to be freer about sharing ideas and fantasies before some real think tanks borrowed them to make money off of them.
pretty sure that a) if the people making the product in question are actually into the fetish they may have similar fantasies and b) nothing is original and paysite girls get the same requests over and over and over again. nothing is original.

this thread is not about making money off of a fantasy. it's about sharing information and helping people who have questions/issues about making a particular fetish work for them and their partners. no need to be so angry.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:04 PM   #32
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

no comment.

Last edited by exile in thighville; 06-25-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:12 PM   #33
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

idk it's pretty hard to be original, especially here. you post pictures of yourself in belted dresses and next thing you know, everyone is wearing them. i guess i will go back to jeans.

Last edited by troubadours; 06-25-2009 at 10:25 PM.
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:27 PM   #34
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
i wasn't at the bash, so obviously i did not attend the workshop.

anyway, re: too full for sex

depending on the size of your partner and the size of your penis this position is awesome when the girl is too full for sex but still really, really wants to go at it. the best part about it is that if they guy takes it really slow he can give his partner a really nice belly rub while they do their thing. i HIGHLY recommend this.

p.s. huge thank you to Cors for relinking me to the site linked above.
my ass is too fat for that

Last edited by troubadours; 06-25-2009 at 10:29 PM.
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:49 PM   #35
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
my ass is too fat for that
unless your vagina is located in your asshole or your boyfriend has a small penis or is bad in bed it really shouldn't be a problem. i have friends who are very bottom heavy and 500+ pounds that have no problem with the position.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:09 AM   #36
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

I was going to suggest maybe we share some feeder/feedee fantasies but it's just not going to work... at the Bash in person we're more of a community... trying to duplicate any sense of that here seems futile

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 06-27-2009 at 10:10 AM. Reason: edited out response to now-deleted post.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:52 AM   #37
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Could be worse, I could have been there lol
Old 06-26-2009, 02:02 AM   #38
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

what if the asshole is located in my girlfriend's vagina

Last edited by exile in thighville; 06-26-2009 at 02:06 AM.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:30 AM   #39
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
I was going to suggest maybe we share some feeder/feedee fantasies but it's just not going to work... at the Bash in person we're more of a community... trying to duplicate any sense of that here seems futile

Ohhh how snide...if you weren't so damn attractive this would irritate me. I saw the comments by Exile and Tooz but I missed this one.
I'm not opposed to fantasy talk at all but there are so many threads about that here already. Unless yours includes genie pants and Beano® it has probably already been talked about.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 06-26-2009, 06:54 AM   #40
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm not opposed to fantasy talk at all but there are so many threads about that here already. Unless yours includes genie pants and Beano® it has probably already been talked about.
Although recently it seems as though if it's about genie pants or Beano or whatever random, inane shit, it will have been discussed. In fact, perfectly good threads will be derailed in order to discuss the inside jokes of a few.

I think that it might be a good idea to try and have some sort of discussion on fantasy in a panel like we had at the bash, really; although it might be a bit too personal for people to share face-to-face with a crowd, which would be an issue.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:15 AM   #41
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Ok I'll go first. I'm an FA so I like fat. I like it on me and on my partner but I don't *need* fat to be present. If neither of us were fat it wouldn't make much difference. I'm about as dull and ordinary as you can get until I am turned on. I fantasize that I'm growing in every place, clothing bursting, furniture crushing beneath me, etc. till the orgasm is over. Talk of gaining excites me and I'm a foodee who likes to be full and sated. Not always arousing but it can be.

@~;~~
Old 06-26-2009, 09:55 AM   #42
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

See? This is exactly why I hate sharing. I would throw my stuff out there and then the thread would be immediatley killed. For crying out loud, somebody SAY something so my post isn't just sitting there like a Baby Ruth in a swimming pool. Shees!

@~;~~
Old 06-26-2009, 10:12 AM   #43
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lilly--it isn't easy to do this. I have a dozen or more finished stories, and at least twice that many unfinished, that only partially explore my feelings around this. Trying to put it into a few sentences? Agh!

I like fat on anyone, and think anyone gaining weight is interesting, and anyone deliberately gaining weight is OMGSEXAYY!!!! ....in fantasies in my head. Real life is way more complicated, and even when it comes to admiring others it is not so simple for me. My fantasies often include experiencing the physical changes of weight, like taking up more space, or finding it harder to climb stairs, or having to adapt sexual positions for newly fatter bodies. For me probably the sexiest parts of such fantasies are the choices, to let oneself gain, to deliberately gain, to keep gaining despite obstacles, and so on, so when it comes to fantasy I often have things reach a point where continuing to gain faces some real obstacles, and the people involved choose to keep doing it anyway (pretty much the opposite of how I am in real life, which is probably part of the appeal).

OK, next!
Old 06-26-2009, 10:13 AM   #44
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Ok I'll go first. I'm an FA so I like fat. I like it on me and on my partner but I don't *need* fat to be present. If neither of us were fat it wouldn't make much difference. I'm about as dull and ordinary as you can get until I am turned on. I fantasize that I'm growing in every place, clothing bursting, furniture crushing beneath me, etc. till the orgasm is over. Talk of gaining excites me and I'm a foodee who likes to be full and sated. Not always arousing but it can be.
great post lilly! while i am not an FA myself, i definitely identify with all of the fantasy stuff here. i am a huge fan of my partner talking about me gaining even more weight in addition to talking about what i've already gained. unfitness/being out of shape is also a huge turn on for me as well and talking about that almost always seems to make it into dirty talk. i have immobility fantasies as well, and i've had partners who wanted to role play that which has been pretty fun and interesting to say the least.

as far as fullness goes, i think that it's a lot hotter in fantasy (for me). i love overeating, but eating to the point of being sick kind of sucks a lot of the time when it comes to reality. it definitely can be really arousing and has a time and a place.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:51 AM   #45
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Yes, the lazy and unfitness aspect is a turnon for me as well. I've been uncertain about going so far as naming immobility as a part of my fantasies because the atmosphere around that particular fantasy always seems so... I dont know, "special." The mystique around some of these things seems way over the top at times where it doesn't really play out like that at least for me. But it is a part of what I like now that I look back. It's not something I'd want in real life but I have role played and been immensely happy to just lie there and let my lover feed and stuff me and rub my belly all weekend. I loved not being able to get up yet not really needing to.

@~;~~
Old 06-26-2009, 10:53 AM   #46
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Yes, the lazy and unfitness aspect is a turnon for me as well. I've been uncertain about going so far as naming immobility as a part of my fantasies because the atmosphere around that particular fantasy always seems so... I dont know, "special." The mystique around some of these things seems way over the top at times where it doesn't really play out like that at least for me. But it is a part of what I like now that I look back. It's not something I'd want in real life but I have role played and been immensely happy to just lie there and let my lover feed and stuff me and rub my belly all weekend. I loved not being able to get up yet not really needing to.
i completely agree with all of this. immobility fantasies still seem to be very taboo, which is kind of understandable since some people do not understand the differences between someone talking about fantasy and reality. it is definitely not something that i want for reality, but with the right partner and the right mood it is a fun fantasy to play with.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:55 AM   #47
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My fantasies are fairly similar, although it's my partner that does the growing and not me.

What I'm "into" kind of shifts around, though. Sometimes it's very grounded in reality, but other times it shifts to the impossible and is probably closer to inflation than feeding. There's an emphasis at times on pressure/release, like buttons popping, clothing bursting, at times even outgrowing a room or building, that sort of thing. I believe that it's synonymous in my mind with orgasm. Other times, though, it's the fat itself that is sexual, and just that can make me achieve orgasm.

So the fantasies will reflect what's currently catching my fancy.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:03 PM   #48
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah, my peeps are sharing, thank you!

For me, I was a foodie before I ever even knew what a feedee was. My husband has shared his fantasies with me only after having already been in the relationship for quite awhile.

For us, it started out as my great new guy bringing me food and me thinking that this is the best thing ever. He of course was enjoying watching me eat, showing me the pleasures of a belly rub and watching the eventual weight gain.

It took me years to fully understand that this was an actual and specific turn on for him. Once I understood that, I then started to realize that I could incorporate his fantasies into mine. I will use my desire for food to turn him on by demanding things and then talking about the results.

I am personally not into weight gain per se, because I don't mind being fat, I just don't like being heavy. I would take up alot more space if it wasn't so dang hard to carry it around when necessary.

There are many times that I incorporate food into sex and sex into food, because it is a win/win situation. I like the power and control that I have while I am "enchanting" my mate.

I like to hear about what others may be doing because sometimes it gives me ideas of something that I or my mate might like, and then I can surprise him, or discuss it in advance. Sometimes just talking about things is good because we can explore possibilities.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:27 PM   #49
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
what if the asshole is located in my girlfriend's vagina
I think you're putting the food in the wrong end... go back and re-check the instruction manual.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:30 PM   #50
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
Yeah, my peeps are sharing, thank you!

For me, I was a foodie before I ever even knew what a feedee was. My husband has shared his fantasies with me only after having already been in the relationship for quite awhile.

For us, it started out as my great new guy bringing me food and me thinking that this is the best thing ever. He of course was enjoying watching me eat, showing me the pleasures of a belly rub and watching the eventual weight gain.

It took me years to fully understand that this was an actual and specific turn on for him. Once I understood that, I then started to realize that I could incorporate his fantasies into mine. I will use my desire for food to turn him on by demanding things and then talking about the results.

I am personally not into weight gain per se, because I don't mind being fat, I just don't like being heavy. I would take up alot more space if it wasn't so dang hard to carry it around when necessary.

There are many times that I incorporate food into sex and sex into food, because it is a win/win situation. I like the power and control that I have while I am "enchanting" my mate.

I like to hear about what others may be doing because sometimes it gives me ideas of something that I or my mate might like, and then I can surprise him, or discuss it in advance. Sometimes just talking about things is good because we can explore possibilities.
I agree DAB. In my first and only feeder/feedee relationship I recall he and I connected so strongly in our desires. We didn't even know it was a 'thing' as it seemed to evolve naturally for us. This was problematic because outside of that aspect of our relationship we found each other irritating. As a matter of fact we were on our way to breaking up til we stumbled upon this new kick. At that instant we were insanely in love and would die for each other, much to the unsettling astonishment of everyone who knew us. Once fantasy land was over the spell was broken as we were reminded that we aren't on the same wavelength otherwise. I think what stikes me as terrific about you and L is that you have so much common ground in your relationship outside of that. Striking only to me maybe because of my experiences with it.

@~;~~