Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 06-26-2009, 08:25 PM   #51
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I agree DAB. In my first and only feeder/feedee relationship I recall he and I connected so strongly in our desires. We didn't even know it was a 'thing' as it seemed to evolve naturally for us. This was problematic because outside of that aspect of our relationship we found each other irritating. As a matter of fact we were on our way to breaking up til we stumbled upon this new kick. At that instant we were insanely in love and would die for each other, much to the unsettling astonishment of everyone who knew us. Once fantasy land was over the spell was broken as we were reminded that we aren't on the same wavelength otherwise. I think what stikes me as terrific about you and L is that you have so much common ground in your relationship outside of that. Striking only to me maybe because of my experiences with it.
Thank you Lilly. Obviously for us it is a bonus that we are in a committed relationship. I would love him even if he didn't bring me treats on command.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:30 PM   #52
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
[B]I think you're putting the food in the wrong end... go back and re-check the instruction manual.
i'll put it in whatever end i want to guava or whatever your name is
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:11 PM   #53
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
See? This is exactly why I hate sharing. I would throw my stuff out there and then the thread would be immediatley killed. For crying out loud, somebody SAY something so my post isn't just sitting there like a Baby Ruth in a swimming pool. Shees!
HAHA- you're awesome Lilly... ok

One of mine (I have many ) is sort of a combo self stuffing and squashing where the girl sits on my body (preferably with a very fat butt that can cover most of my torso down to my groin) and she stuffs herself silly while occasionally asking me if I can feel her getting fatter or telling me how fat she's going to get for me and that I better be able to handle it- you get the picture- I did get to experience something like this although just once but it was very fun for the both of us

I also have a force feeding fantasy where I role-play kidnapping a girl to fatten her up, which I believe is the biggest taboo of the whole feeding community so I'll save the details but I think it would be great fun
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:34 PM   #54
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm wishing now that I'd come to this workshop - it's definitely on my list for next year.

I still have no idea where I fit into the grand spectrum of all of this. Guess it's time to out myself -

I love eating (duh. lol), I love food, and I love being sexual with/about eating. By which I mean I like when my partner brings me food, I like teasing him by eating it, I enjoy knowing he's getting turned on while I eat. I enjoy the sense of power that comes from being able to turn him on without anyone else knowing we're being sexual. For example, in a restaurant. How many passersby would know that when I'm saying "Oh, god, I'm getting SO full. But I don't want to stop eating" that I'm actually turning on my partner? And I'm also turned on by the fact I can make a comment like this anytime...anywhere...and know he'll be turned on by it, even if it's out of the blue. To me, that's very sexy.

I have absolutely no clue what label applies to me, if any - I just know what I like.

I am personally NOT turned on by gaining talk/roleplay (and definitely not by my own actual gain), but I'm not repulsed by gaining talk either. That kind of roleplay/fantasy is one of those things I'd do for my partner now and then if that's what got him going - just like I'd hope he'd do some little things that may not be his cup of tea if he knows that's what gets ME going.

Am I just a foodee? Am I more than that? Who knows. But it's who I am.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:42 AM   #55
RayanamiNGE
Artist seeking a muse

RayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I'm wishing now that I'd come to this workshop - it's definitely on my list for next year.

I still have no idea where I fit into the grand spectrum of all of this. Guess it's time to out myself -

I love eating (duh. lol), I love food, and I love being sexual with/about eating. By which I mean I like when my partner brings me food, I like teasing him by eating it, I enjoy knowing he's getting turned on while I eat. I enjoy the sense of power that comes from being able to turn him on without anyone else knowing we're being sexual. For example, in a restaurant. How many passersby would know that when I'm saying "Oh, god, I'm getting SO full. But I don't want to stop eating" that I'm actually turning on my partner? And I'm also turned on by the fact I can make a comment like this anytime...anywhere...and know he'll be turned on by it, even if it's out of the blue. To me, that's very sexy.

I have absolutely no clue what label applies to me, if any - I just know what I like.

I am personally NOT turned on by gaining talk/roleplay (and definitely not by my own actual gain), but I'm not repulsed by gaining talk either. That kind of roleplay/fantasy is one of those things I'd do for my partner now and then if that's what got him going - just like I'd hope he'd do some little things that may not be his cup of tea if he knows that's what gets ME going.

Am I just a foodee? Am I more than that? Who knows. But it's who I am.
I'm in love, lol.

No but seriously, i think your just a foodee, who knows how to tease, lol. You know what to say to your lover to get them in the mood, and you apparently do it well. I think that your similar to me, the feeding and food thing is a bedroom activity. I like the idea if a woman gains, but it's her body, not mine. I do how ever love to watch a woman eat, or if she lets me, I feed her. But I think I keep it to the bed room. I want to find the love for the rest of my life, not the love of how ever much time shes got left because she gains weight and is shortening her life. I know thats sorta blunt, but I wanna grow old with my lover, and die, well, together... I think I'd be happy if my lover gained weight all the time until she passes, then I'd be heartbroken, and wonder if I could have done anything to extend her life...
Old 06-27-2009, 03:41 AM   #56
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayanamiNGE View Post
I'm in love, lol.

No but seriously, i think your just a foodee, who knows how to tease, lol. You know what to say to your lover to get them in the mood, and you apparently do it well. I think that your similar to me, the feeding and food thing is a bedroom activity. I like the idea if a woman gains, but it's her body, not mine. I do how ever love to watch a woman eat, or if she lets me, I feed her. But I think I keep it to the bed room. I want to find the love for the rest of my life, not the love of how ever much time shes got left because she gains weight and is shortening her life. I know thats sorta blunt, but I wanna grow old with my lover, and die, well, together... I think I'd be happy if my lover gained weight all the time until she passes, then I'd be heartbroken, and wonder if I could have done anything to extend her life...
Are you suggesting people cannot gain weight while in the confines of a bedroom? I don't think that's how the world works.
FaxMachine1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:15 AM   #57
RayanamiNGE
Artist seeking a muse

RayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekim View Post
Are you suggesting people cannot gain weight while in the confines of a bedroom? I don't think that's how the world works.
I suggested nothing, those were my opinions. People can, and do gain weight when they are home bound, but I just am saying that, yes it may be sexy, and yes I would very much enjoy the new weight, but it's selfish for me to even fathom that they should sacrifice their lives and health for my personal enjoyment. I think that my fantasies should be just that, fantasies and not reality.

My opinions are mine alone, and I do not ask for you to understand, nor accept them as your own.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:12 AM   #58
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

...subscribing...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:19 AM   #59
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
Hey now, how could you forget I was on the panel!!!! ...
Added!

Quote:
SoVerySoft was also on the panel, don't forget her!...
I was listed as moderator. Yeah, I know - I didn't moderate.

Quote:
...but it's selfish for me to even fathom that they should sacrifice their lives and health for my personal enjoyment. I think that my fantasies should be just that, fantasies and not reality...
The Erotic Weight Gain Forum is a protected forum where fantasies can be explored and is not the place for negative discussion such as this.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:40 AM   #60
RayanamiNGE
Artist seeking a muse

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post

The Erotic Weight Gain Forum is a protected forum where fantasies can be explored and is not the place for negative discussion such as this.
I am not knocking it at all, hell I do have the fantasies and explore them all the time, I was just sharing who I am. I am in no way attacking or defaming the Feedee-feeder community. I am a feeder, just not to the extreme of some.

I thought that this is a discussion thread, not a one way of thought thread, and all others beat it.

I enjoy reading the stories on the weight threads, I really like a lot of them. but my personal opinion ((opinions are not supposed to be forced upon others, just shared)) is that I ((only me, not everyone else)) should keep my fantasies as fantasies. For everyone that peruses those feederism fantasies, I envy you! Because you want to have it, and will hopefully someday have it. I hope that you find what you want, we all deserve to find what makes us happy!!! I just...

Maybe I think that I don't deserve to have my fantasies and what I want to be realized, but that's another discussion for another day...

I in no way meant for what I was saying to be taken as an attack, please don't take it that way. If you still think that it was an attack, or you were offended by it, please just tell me, and I will not post on this thread.
Old 06-27-2009, 11:11 AM   #61
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
...I in no way meant for what I was saying to be taken as an attack, please don't take it that way. If you still think that it was an attack, or you were offended by it, please just tell me, and I will not post on this thread.
No, it was not an attack - had it been, I would have deleted it. But I wanted to make sure this didn't turn into an argument about "feedees sacrificing life and health".

Please do continue to post in this thread.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:29 PM   #62
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

One of mine (I have many ) is sort of a combo self stuffing and squashing where the girl sits on my body (preferably with a very fat butt that can cover most of my torso down to my groin) and she stuffs herself silly while occasionally asking me if I can feel her getting fatter or telling me how fat she's going to get for me and that I better be able to handle it- you get the picture-
Well Russ, I can tell you that you are not the only one with this fantasy (coughcoughLarry) and that it is something on the agenda for us. As the partner to a feeder with this fantasy, it is quite interesting to me and in fact the power and control is a turn on for me.

I think the only reason this fantasy has yet to come to light is because I am still learning myself how to incorporate food, a separate love for me, into something that occurs *during* sex which for years it did not.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:03 PM   #63
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

sorry - double post
Old 06-29-2009, 03:26 AM   #64
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

One of mine (I have many ) is sort of a combo self stuffing and squashing where the girl sits on my body (preferably with a very fat butt that can cover most of my torso down to my groin) and she stuffs herself silly while occasionally asking me if I can feel her getting fatter or telling me how fat she's going to get for me and that I better be able to handle it- you get the picture- I did get to experience something like this although just once but it was very fun for the both of us

I also have a force feeding fantasy where I role-play kidnapping a girl to fatten her up, which I believe is the biggest taboo of the whole feeding community so I'll save the details but I think it would be great fun
See this is why there needs to be a massive shift in thinking and acceptable behaviour within this community. It's always been weird to me how a bunch of adults can't differentiate between the concept of fantasy as in "something that one finds sexually arousing" and fantasy as in "something you want or expect to happen in real life."

Example. If you buy a lottery ticket, you fantasize about actually winning and think about how great it would be to buy a Rolls Royce or take a round the world cruise. Even though you know it probably won't happen, you do actually want to win.

OTOH, if you fantasize about killing your boss, it might give you pleasure because you hate him/her and you've suffered at work or been abused and you enjoy thinking about bringing harm to somebody who has harmed you. However, if you were given the opportunity to actually murder somebody, you probably would not do it.

So with something like immobility, it can't be that hard to understand that a person might fantasize (as in become sexually excited at the thought) of being too fat to move, but not actually WANT to be unable to move. Same with Russ's fantasy of kidnapping and feeding. I think on a message board populated by adults, on a thread devoted to erotic weight gain, a feeder should be able to express that fantasy, and it should be totally unacceptable to trash it.

If Russ had the freedom to express those things, it might be healthy for him to just be able to put it out there. It might make somebody else who has a similar fantasy feel just a *little* bit less like a freak or as if s/he is the only one who feels that way. A woman who has the fantasy of being the kidnapped one might feel great knowing that somebody out there fantasizes about doing to her what she fantasizes about having done. It might even just educate others about a variation on human sexuality of which there are many.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:28 AM   #65
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
See this is why there needs to be a massive shift in thinking and acceptable behaviour within this community. It's always been weird to me how a bunch of adults can't differentiate between the concept of fantasy as in "something that one finds sexually arousing" and fantasy as in "something you want or expect to happen in real life."

Example. If you buy a lottery ticket, you fantasize about actually winning and think about how great it would be to buy a Rolls Royce or take a round the world cruise. Even though you know it probably won't happen, you do actually want to win.

OTOH, if you fantasize about killing your boss, it might give you pleasure because you hate him/her and you've suffered at work or been abused and you enjoy thinking about bringing harm to somebody who has harmed you. However, if you were given the opportunity to actually murder somebody, you probably would not do it.

So with something like immobility, it can't be that hard to understand that a person might fantasize (as in become sexually excited at the thought) of being too fat to move, but not actually WANT to be unable to move. Same with Russ's fantasy of kidnapping and feeding. I think on a message board populated by adults, on a thread devoted to erotic weight gain, a feeder should be able to express that fantasy, and it should be totally unacceptable to trash it.

If Russ had the freedom to express those things, it might be healthy for him to just be able to put it out there. It might make somebody else who has a similar fantasy feel just a *little* bit less like a freak or as if s/he is the only one who feels that way. A woman who has the fantasy of being the kidnapped one might feel great knowing that somebody out there fantasizes about doing to her what she fantasizes about having done. It might even just educate others about a variation on human sexuality of which there are many.
That is especially true if the person in question is an honest person in every other way. If someone has a fantasy about being kidnapped or anything else like this and would like to roleplay there is great comfort in knowing your partner is an ordinary trustworthy person with similar values to their own, not a serial killer or some sicko likely to inflict actual harm.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:47 AM   #66
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
...snip...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post

...snip...
Quote:
That is especially true if the person in question is an honest person in every other way. If someone has a fantasy about being kidnapped or anything else like this and would like to roleplay there is great comfort in knowing your partner is an ordinary trustworthy person with similar values to their own, not a serial killer or some sicko likely to inflict actual harm.
I never thought much of my feedee fantasies other than it being just another of my many charming quirks that I kept to myself. After joining Dims, I quickly figured out the "kidnapping" part even as an abject fantasy was something of a no-no. I remember thinking even here there wouldn't be any one who would get it until I saw Russ' post. So...

*exhales*
Hi, I'm Raivenne. I have that being kidnapped/force-fed/weight-gain fantasy and in MY very over active imagination it's something cigarette worthy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 02:31 AM   #67
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

There now...doesn't that seem like a better way to run an Erotic Weight Gain board?

It's clear there are many factions on Dims, one of which is fetishists and we have as much right to be here and be open and honest as anyone. While I can understand curiousity and desire to learn, I truly wish that non-fetishists would restrain themselves from participating except in the limitted number of situations where it might be appropriate.

It really has to do with common sense and common courtesy. There are any number of sexual fetishes whose expression can overlap with discomfort or unhappiness on the part of others, but that fact shouldn't negate a fetishist's sexuality or cause shame or unease with one's turn-ons.

If you're a heterosexual male, it's normal and reasonable to join a discussion board on Playboy's website to talk about how sexually exciting the female body is. OTOH, it's not appropriate to get on a message board devoted to Female to Male transgenders and say "Why would you not want to be female? It's so sexy."

Some people are aroused by golden showers and should be able to discuss that on a message board devoted to that fetish or buy magazines or websites depicting certain acts. They should not however get on WebMD and read discussions about medical conditions which cause incontinence and post about how sexy it is.

Some foot fetishists are turned on by "problem" feet, such as those with large bunions or corns; there is actually a youtube video with slides of pictures of women's feet where they have these issues and the video has a title along the lines of "Isn't this sexy?" If you have that particular fetish, you should be able to go to a venue like that and say "Yes, these photos really turn me on" and you should not feel guilty about it.

Now in all those situations, it would also be innappropriate and disrespectful for the transgendered women to go to Playboy's site and post about how not all women like being women. It would be wrong for somebody suffering from a medical condition that causes incontinence to write angry letters to a magazine depicting golden showers and say "You're all really sick. You have no idea that for some of us, this makes our life hell"; and it would be rude for a person with crippling bunions to post on that youtube comments section "I suffer from this and it's not hot, I'm in pain every single waking moment and you're all terrible if this turns you on."

As far as Dims goes, FAs should not reply to posts where SS posters talk about reach and mobility issues and talk about how hot they are, and by the same token, SS people should stay the hell off the weight board and talk about how reach and mobility issues aren't hot.
Old 06-30-2009, 03:22 AM   #68
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

i've said repeatedly that it's mostly the nonfetishists' inability to distinguish reality from fantasy rather than the fetishists' that creates the alarm...and that it's exasperating to cavil and sit each one down. people are so paranoid; kidnapping's too much work.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:08 AM   #69
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This picture seems very appropriate right now:

hardertokidnap.jpg

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
Old 06-30-2009, 06:45 AM   #70
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
This picture seems very appropriate right now:

Attachment 66469

HAHA! Perfect timing!
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:47 AM   #71
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

Harder...but not impossible. Just sayin.

Old 07-01-2009, 12:08 AM   #72
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
See? This is exactly why I hate sharing. I would throw my stuff out there and then the thread would be immediatley killed. For crying out loud, somebody SAY something so my post isn't just sitting there like a Baby Ruth in a swimming pool. Shees!
You mean this?

very poor caddying
Old 07-01-2009, 01:37 PM   #73
lovesgaininggirls

lovesgaininggirls has said some nice things

I think I understand exile's position, although I may be totally off-base. But to a certain extent, any attempt to "explain" the "feeding thing" comes out sounding like an apology for which one has to justify oneself. There are exercise nuts who are constantly jogging, lifting, pumping, sweating and they don't feel compelled to justify their behavior, why should a feeder/feedee feel the need to justify theirs. I hope I'm saying this with some semblance of correctness that reflects exile's point of view.
lovesgaininggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:50 PM   #74
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesgaininggirls View Post
I think I understand exile's position, although I may be totally off-base. But to a certain extent, any attempt to "explain" the "feeding thing" comes out sounding like an apology for which one has to justify oneself. There are exercise nuts who are constantly jogging, lifting, pumping, sweating and they don't feel compelled to justify their behavior, why should a feeder/feedee feel the need to justify theirs. I hope I'm saying this with some semblance of correctness that reflects exile's point of view.
Yes I agree with you about the "explaining" aspect. But I think this thread was started as more of a "share your experiences, fantasies, tricks, ideas, stories" kinda thing.

That is why the point was made at the meeting and in this thread to leave all the bad crap at the door. Let us all presume that those who enter are interested because they are into it or want to be.

I guess like a bunch of peeps meeting at the park to go running, except not.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:04 PM   #75
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesgaininggirls View Post
When exercise nuts are cited as being the shame of fit people all over the world and blamed for setting back the civil rights movement 20 years that example might be relevant. I'm not going to blame stigmatized people for wanting to stand up and say something on their behalf even though I personally don't feel the need to anymore. Anymore is the key word here. I've had my fill, you've had yours, they'll get theirs when they're good and ready and no sooner.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote