Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-24-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
Duniwin
rebmeM sdrawkcaB

Duniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Dim Bash Thread - GLBTQ

We wanted to bring the topics we discussed in the bash workshops back to the Dimensions community for further discussion. A full list of the workshops is <<here>>, but this thread is for discussion based on the GLBTQ workshop specifically.

Use this thread to continue the discussion, give feedback, or bring up more topics you’d like to see covered in the future.

GLBTQ
Leader: Eclectic_Girl (Carla)
This gathering gives the queer community at Dims a chance to meet face-to-face. Topics of discussion will likely include the new GLBTQ forum and having more than one non-mainstream preference.

Kaylee: Is that him?
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: But how will we know for sure, unless we question it?

Last edited by AnnMarie; 06-25-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Duniwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:17 PM   #2
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duniwin View Post
We wanted to bring the topics we discussed in the bash workshops back to the Dimensions community for further discussion. A full list of the workshops is <<here>>, but this thread is for discussion based on the GLBTQ workshop specifically.

Use this thread to continue the discussion, give feedback, or bring up more topics you’d like to see covered in the future.

GLBTQ
Leader: Eclectic_Girl (Carla)
This gathering gives the queer community at Dims a chance to meet face-to-face. Topics of discussion will likely include the new GLBTQ forum and having more than one non-mainstream preference.
Sadly, it was sparsely attended, I was there, as was 'AWickedOne', if I have it correctly.
As far as discussion, it was mostly me talking D&D with the moderator, at least after I showed up.
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I agree - would loved to have seen more people there. We'll offer it again I'm sure, as it's certainly a part of the community.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:08 AM   #4
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sorry to have missed this workshop. I think I was at the pool when it was being held.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:42 AM   #5
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Bella View Post
Sorry to have missed this workshop. I think I was at the pool when it was being held.
To be honest..i think its actually part of the queer manifesto.."Pool play comes before workshops" So no worries!