Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 06-25-2009, 07:07 PM   #1
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Favorite Michael Jackson song

So, my partner and I have opened up a bottle of wine trying to make sense of this day; and we started to reminisce. What is one of your favorite MJ songs? Do you remember when you first heard it?

I want to try to lighten the mood a bit.

I'd have to say "Wanna Be Startin' Something" is one of my faves.

How about you?
Old 06-25-2009, 07:11 PM   #2
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Many... to name some:
Stranger in Moscow
Beat it
Someone put your hand out
Give in to me
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:12 PM   #3
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Man in the Mirror, The Way you Make Me Feel
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The Way You Make Me Feel

You Rock My World

Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:15 PM   #5
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh! I know!

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough -- we are blasting that right now
Old 06-25-2009, 07:19 PM   #6
fffff

fffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Oh! I know!

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough -- we are blasting that right now
This was the background music to so many great car rides in my life....

Just a few weeks ago in fact.... I was in a car coming back from a party and this song was on the radio... and everyone sang along.
Three egyptians (two with only the most basic grasp of english), three americans, everyone knew the lyrics.

Last edited by fffff; 06-25-2009 at 07:24 PM.
fffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:19 PM   #7
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

"Thriller"

As Horrifically Popular as this one is.
It's still my Favourite, as is "Beat it"
Old 06-25-2009, 07:25 PM   #8
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

The Way You Make Me Feel and Smooth Criminal
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #9
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thriller was my favorite video as a kid. I remember when it came on MTV, and my older sister ran out and bought the album. We had a total of four copies on vinyl cause we played that track so much it kept getting scratched.

Billie Jean is a good one too.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:30 PM   #10
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dangerous and PYT

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:38 PM   #11
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

"The Way You Make Me Feel" is mine and Adrian's song. It's both my ringtone and my ringback song.
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #12
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Michael solo? I guess I'd still have to go back to his very first solo single "Ben".

Can't find a better video of him performing "Ben" during that time than this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSqo17o2a1w
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:43 PM   #13
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

This is a beautiful song.

One day in your life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzKsbFy8VUo
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:50 PM   #14
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll Be There.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:56 PM   #15
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Man in the Mirror and I'll Be There
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:59 PM   #16
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Ben..best love song to a rat ever sung!

The way you make me feel..

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:03 PM   #17
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=101iX...e=channel_page

Mine has always been a bit more obscure...Ben. (you beat me to it, Les and BubbleButtBabe )

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:24 PM   #18
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dirty Diana

Billy Jean

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:05 PM   #19
phatfatgirl

phatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 club

Leave me Alone... love it.. the whole attitude behind it. Don't remember what controversy it was for but it was aimed at some interviewer or something or other... someone help me out here.. lol who ever knows what i'm talking about because I don't.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:10 PM   #20
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

His vocals as a child were unparalleled.

In his solo years, I loved Wanna be Startin' Somethin'.

I also love this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rENoO...eature=related

This is the long form video, they do get to the song.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:24 PM   #21
BMOC

BMOC can now change their title

Human Nature written by members of Toto who also played on the track.

Bad

Sugar Daddy with the Jackson 5. My first 45 record of the J5.
BMOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:25 PM   #22
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil View Post
Michael solo? I guess I'd still have to go back to his very first solo single "Ben".

Can't find a better video of him performing "Ben" during that time than this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSqo17o2a1w
I posted a link to the same performance, Les. I vividly remember seeing this very performance on tv...and seeing the movie around the same time. The song has always touched me.

Old 06-25-2009, 09:45 PM   #23
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post

Oooooh, good one. Gorgeous song.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:55 PM   #24
JoyJoy

Earth Song

and who can forget We Are the World?

Old 06-25-2009, 10:01 PM   #25
Edens_heel

Edens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've gotta throw in with Smooth Criminal - far and away the one track that digs deep in me.

Also love Black and White, though I know it is not nearly as beloved as most of his other works, but it's always made me happy. I remember being a kid and loving the vibe of that video.
Edens_heel is offline   Reply With Quote