Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #1
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Trans

Just wondered how many Transsexual members were here.
FtM-MtF.Just curious.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:29 PM   #2
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

MTF TS. Not BBW, but attracted to such.
sowhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 03:41 PM   #3
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Just a CD that likes to pad as a bbw
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:39 AM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Always nice to hear from you VVet pad on baby!Still waiting you know.LOL
Sowhat post a pic I'd love to see what you look like.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #5
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Always nice to hear from you VVet pad on baby!Still waiting you know.LOL
Sowhat post a pic I'd love to see what you look like.
Be patient, I did send some ordinary pics. Did you get them?
Old 07-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #6
Sabrina V

Sabrina V can now change their title

I'm a MTF TS. My genetics combined with hormones make my body develop toward the bbw side of things.
Sabrina V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #7
Tracii

Hi Sabrina.
How did people react to your "change"?
Old 07-28-2009, 11:20 PM   #8
Sabrina V

Default Reaction

I can't say there is too much for people to react to, as I wore baggy clothes to begin with and I'm still able to hide it. I am mid transition right now ( *I was skinny just a little while ago* lol), I don't know how much longer I will be able to go unnoticed as I seem to be growing at a pretty good rate. I'm not going to try to hide it, as it becomes more noticeable nor, do I feel I should have to explain myself as it is "my body".
Old 07-29-2009, 12:44 AM   #9
Tracii

I was thrilled when people noticed changes I never tried to hide it.
When the boobs and hips started showing up I dressed so people would notice.
99% of my old friends were so very cool with the new me.
Glad things are going well for you.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:29 AM   #10
Huwawa

Huwawa has said some nice things

I'm an MtF, but I haven't started transition yet.
Huwawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:14 AM   #11
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I always wondered in m 2 f trans folk if weight gain would be met with happiness because weight gain = curves which are, its usually thought, uber feminine. I know not all trans people are the same but i always suspected there would be more m 2 f trans people into weight gain for this reason....hmmm..
Have any of you folks experienced this?
Old 10-16-2009, 08:40 AM   #12
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've wondered the same as Mer. Aside from Dimensions, when I've seen pictures mentioning someone is a MtF trans, they are usually quite thin. I think maybe the desire for some would be to be as slight as possible? That would be for those who associate smallness with femininity, presumably? (or maybe just to have more choice of clothes?).

Would love to hear from people who actually knew, first or second hand!
Old 10-16-2009, 08:13 PM   #13
VVET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I've wondered the same as Mer. Aside from Dimensions, when I've seen pictures mentioning someone is a MtF trans, they are usually quite thin. I think maybe the desire for some would be to be as slight as possible? That would be for those who associate smallness with femininity, presumably? (or maybe just to have more choice of clothes?).

Would love to hear from people who actually knew, first or second hand!
I know of 1 M2F who is gaining weight, and another who is contemplating it with weight gain included.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:54 PM   #14
Tracii

That seems the norm Tad "slight" is preferred by most that I know anyway.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:01 PM   #15
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not all MtFs are lucky like you, Tracii!

Most of the ones I know are actually trying to lose the weight they gained on hormones. They would kill for more boobs, hips, thicker thighs and a more feminine shape in general, but they complain about mostly gaining in the belly, which affects their waist:hip ratio and they think this ends up making them look more masculine. Many of them have a more masculine body type to begin with (tall, with chiselled features, thick neck, broad shoulders, V-shape, smallest part of waist at bellybutton instead of a few cms above as it is typical with bio-females) so they end up with some sort of a model-type body when they are thin and they consider this more androgynous/feminine/passable.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:33 PM   #16
Sabrina V

Default Weight gain and transition

Before hormones I was pretty thin, now not so much. lol I wouldn't say it's so much "weight gain" as much as what I term "fat replacement". My weight has been fluctuating through my transition. I assume, and can feel the muscle being replaced by fat. There wasn't much fat to "redistribute" so much as I gained fat on muscle, and the muscle is dissolving so to speak.
I was fighting the fat gain at first, as I have always been thin. I realized that females on both sides of my family are rather curvy and thick, so I said to heck with it, and had some fun. I stopped trying to watch what I ate and the pounds packed on! Around 12-15 and climbing, in a very short time. My boobs started growing a lot more rapidly, but it seems I inherited the pear gene from my mother and my butt always competes with my boobs trying to be an inch or so bigger. lol. I am loving every moment of it now, and I don't know why I was ever fretting about the weight. Bring on the curves!
As for the WHR, my waist has always been small, and my body lean, this combined with my developing "pearness" has not made the WHR a problem. Everyone is different I suppose?
Old 11-05-2009, 02:28 PM   #17
parksy2009

parksy2009 has said some nice things
Default T

Me MTF though finding it hard too gain weight.
parksy2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:13 PM   #18
BrokenCassette

BrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot pics

Right over here~ (MtF, btw)
I understand it's a really touchy subject and one that I try not to sabotage myself with, even though it's already caused some problems for me in the FA/FFA/BHM community. I'm really not a very sexual person at all ( which is probably obvious from most of my art; potentially stimulating, but never explicit. ) and to me it shouldn't be a big deal, so I just try to stay as honest as possible. As far as I'm concerned I'm an FFA, and that's just fine with me. :>
BrokenCassette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #19
Rhonda Jean

Rhonda Jean has said some nice things
Default Trans

M2F, not full-time
Rhonda Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:58 PM   #20
tankgirl
Phreakoid.

tankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

No FtMs....?
None?

On the other hand, I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised...
Patience is a virtue. Don't panic. There are a great many fish in the sea. Bring your own condoms. Always remember where your towel is. Wear sunscreen. Use soap. Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Carpe diem. Carpe noctem.
And if required, carpe jugulum.
tankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:31 PM   #21
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love FtMs!

I know there are at least two here. Will leave it to them to out themselves, though they shouldn't be too hard to find...
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:40 AM   #22
max_bialystock

max_bialystock can now change their title

MtF pre-op BBW
max_bialystock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #23
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I love FtMs!
Me too - out you come, I don't bite (much)
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:33 PM   #24
Tracii

I know a few FtM's and I love those guys!!
Old 02-04-2010, 09:21 PM   #25
chubby_tgirl

chubby_tgirl has said some nice things

Well I don't consider myself full fledged TS, more like TG. I am growing breasts but don't plan on SRS. I am who I am and am very open about it.
chubby_tgirl is offline   Reply With Quote