Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-28-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
TomTomz

TomTomz has said some nice things
Default Have You Ever Ate So Much You Popped a Button

Hey, I have been reading your forums for a month or so, and decided to join, but anyway have any of you ever ate so much you popped a pants/shirt button(s)? Say what you were eating and what buttons you popped and any other misc. details. Thanks.
TomTomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:35 AM   #2
leener38

leener38 has said some nice things

I haven't done that in years! It's so funny when it happens. A few years ago, I was visiting my friend's parents. I don't really eat during road trips, and my friend kept trying to buy me food. Needless to say, I was starving by the time we got to her parents' place.

They owned an Asian restaurant. I say the because they made all things Asian, and if it wasn't on the menu, they'd make it for you! So we hung out in the restaurant all day for three days. On the last night, we sat down to eat dinner. I was still full from lunch! But her mom kept putting food in front of me and I ate it. Didn't want to be rude!

As I forced down the last forkful of seew and sour pork (wasn't on the menu and they made it just for me! LOL) my top button merely unbuttoned. My jeans were so tight around my overstuffed belly that the button had been sideways all day. Finally, they gave up and unbuttoned. And refused to button for the rest of the trip! I had gained nearly five pounds in three days! The one thing I remember most was how ravenous I was the next day.

Well, that's my story!
leener38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 04:11 PM   #3
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTomz View Post
Hey, I have been reading your forums for a month or so, and decided to join, but anyway have any of you ever ate so much you popped a pants/shirt button(s)? Say what you were eating and what buttons you popped and any other misc. details. Thanks.
yes i have, trousers waist band button
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:55 PM   #4
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh yes, on an ice cream binge I busted three buttons on an old shirt.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote