Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-29-2009, 12:42 PM   #1
SMBB

SMBB has said some nice things
Default Unintentional gain

I've always been of slim athletic build, not including when I was fairly chubby for a year or two in early life, but ever since then I've been a just skinny. I finished college last year and have since been nearly a year in the working world, in an office job I thought I would gain weight so I made sure I always kept my exercise and calories in check and done pretty well, since weighing myself a few months back i barely pushed the scales past 9 stone, the same weight I have been for a few years now.

Since the weathers getting better I went to the beach and sunbathed, and couldn't help but noticed how much my belly has changed. Instead of it's usual toned appearance I looked and saw the makings of a roll whenever i sat up. and not a subtle one either. I think all these weekends of heavy drinking and fast food binges are catching up quickly...

Instead of feeling bad however I kinda liked the look, which is odd. I got home and after i put aftersun I could clearly see the making of a big belly in progress and enjoyed posing to get the right angle to exaggerate its size. This is when I went to the scales. Despite its new appearance it isn't exactly that noticeable, its hardly fat yet and is still retains some muscle tone (Not so much at the bottom of the belly though) and so I guessed maybe a 5ibs gain. the scales said around about a 20ibs.

Oops. The strange thing is, i don't feel in any hurry to do anything about it. I was just wondering if this is a similar way how any you other peeps starting to get into this stuff.

Over and out captain!
SMBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:48 PM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, I was pretty much interested in chubby girls from puberty, and when I noticed I had some fat on myself I liked it too.....so not so much how it is for you. But it may well be that how strong this is varies between people, so that for some it is just more glaringly obvious, or sooner obvious, than for others.

I hope you continue to be happy with your softer figure!

Also: welcome to Dimensions, I hope we continue to hear from you.

Regards;

-Ed
Old 06-29-2009, 11:21 PM   #3
vergeofweightiness

vergeofweightiness has said some nice things
Default Newbie trying to grab hold

Posted this in another forum but thought should try another to spread myself out. My profile would read youngish boomer, writer, New Orleans.

I've been enjoying this site for months now. My longtime but growing love of ample, supple flesh has left me with questions. I spent the first half of my life a 90-pound weakling, the last half a six footer with nondescript build, probably on the scrawny end of most standards.

After reading the stories and forums on this site, I know what I want, what I have to do -- gain weight -- but I don't know how to go about putting on at least 60 pounds, half muscle and half flesh of a more loving sort.

I know what the stories say, but I was looking for more real world experience. I want to become a long-term member of this club, the first I've ever been interested working to join. No judgments, just acceptance. Freaking liberating!!!

Down to it: What kind of supplements are recommended to get me where I want to go as quickly and safely as possible? What kind of exercises should I try to build a foundation of muscle before I really try to add weight?

While living out my longtime fantasy, I also want to somehow bring up with my wife about she regaining the weight she's lost the last few years, first 15 pounds about two years ago and now another 20 pounds in the last few months. She's extremely proud of her weight loss, so I haven't said anything. Not certain I should, but I LOVED how she looked at 160-175 (fluctuated depending upon how long after pregnancy) on her sturdy frame. Her curves were fantastic, her belly just the right size, her beautifully shaped, pillowy soft breasts something I want, need to see and feel again.

If you made it all the way through my rambling, please tell me how I should go about this. I'll try anything that doesn't put my immediate health in jeopardy. I'm not concerned about long-term issues. I come from a family of large people who live long substantial lives. I just want to join in the joy I know they feel and now know is an emotion shared by so many other liberated people.

I'm opening myself up more than I ever have before. Be kind. Please
vergeofweightiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:04 AM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You should speak with your wife and see what her opinion is on you gaining weight.Be open and honest about how you feel.
The most important thing is your relationship.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 02:09 AM   #5
vergeofweightiness

vergeofweightiness has said some nice things

When I've tried to bring it up in the past, she's cut me off before I could fully explain, shot a dirty look and implied I'm a pervert. If she doesn't even want to talk about it, I'll have to shape my body on my own. If she doesn't like the results, well ....

If she really loved me wouldn't she encourage my desire -- it wouldn't hurt her.
vergeofweightiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:58 PM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If she loves you for who you are then you should be OK.
But she may not like a fat husband.Some people when they themsevles have had weight issues tend to be skewed in there acceptance of fat people in general.Just like smokers that have quit and think everybody should quit.
I would love it if my BF gained a lot of weight but he wants to stay in shape so thats his choice I love him just the same.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:56 PM   #7
SMBB

SMBB has said some nice things

Decided I wanna bulk up a bit now too, still going to try and keep fairly healthy, like eating a whole lot more but keep exercising and see what goes on from there after an extra stone or two. Who knows!
SMBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:01 PM   #8
infinity57401

infinity57401 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMBB View Post
Decided I wanna bulk up a bit now too, still going to try and keep fairly healthy, like eating a whole lot more but keep exercising and see what goes on from there after an extra stone or two. Who knows!
I hope that goes well for you, I'm sure that results will be fantastic
infinity57401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:22 PM   #9
GutsGirl

GutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by vergeofweightiness View Post
When I've tried to bring it up in the past, she's cut me off before I could fully explain, shot a dirty look and implied I'm a pervert. If she doesn't even want to talk about it, I'll have to shape my body on my own. If she doesn't like the results, well ....

If she really loved me wouldn't she encourage my desire -- it wouldn't hurt her.
Are you speaking of your desire to gain weight for yourself, or your desire for her to gain weight?

Well, she may not be attracted to a fat or very fat man. I can only speak for myself... I like extremely thin to moderately soft guys, but I'm not really attracted to BHMs.

But I can't help but think that your wife's absolute refusal to hear you out on this, and her implying you're a pervert, is a symptom of some deeper issue in her relationship with and feelings towards you. Perhaps you should speak to her about that, and how it makes you feel. I know I'd be very frustrated and hurt if my partner did that to me.
GutsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote