Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-29-2009, 02:15 PM   #1
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Compliment Code

There is nothing I would love more than to ogle my husband's naked body and tell him how fat his belly is getting, or to squeeze his lovehandles and revel in how much flesh pours between my fingers.....*ahem*....but I can't. He would absolutely hate that, would get turned off, and I would be in trouble

Still, I have to do something! So I've learned to code my fat-related compliments into things he actually enjoys hearing, for example:

Your skin is soft = your fat is soft and arousing.

I love your chest = I love your moobs. Put them in my face.

You're sexy = *usually said with mouthful of belly*

Your arms are so big = crush me in your fat arms.

I can't be the only one who does this! What are some things that you say? Or are you lucky enough to get away with saying what you actually mean?
Old 06-29-2009, 05:05 PM   #2
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Haha I am the exact same situation.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:00 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ha, you two are lucky to be with guys--I think women are more apt to bust you on that sort of code To make a gross generalization, guys are more apt to have the attitude of "I can choose to just take that for the good, let's not think about it too hard and enjoy her nuzzling me."

I can get away with a very general "You are so gorgeous" type of compliment while squeezing her tight (hands digging into softness). Anything more direct is an invitation to have the underlying message discussed directly.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:57 AM   #4
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Haha, oh dear. I'm in the same boat as you, I think. I'm dating a former athlete who gave it all up for rock n' roll, so to speak, so he still tends to view his current weight as a negative thing. He gets really insulted if I accidentally blurt out my thoughts in the heat of the moment. I tend to use the same sort of codes as you; commenting on his big strong arms or thighs, etc.
I also try to drop hints about the kind of guy I like in order to get my preferences across in a subtle manner. We were at a big music festival this Sunday so I made sure to point out all the handsome, heavyset musicians I have a crush on
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:28 PM   #5
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Ha, you two are lucky to be with guys--I think women are more apt to bust you on that sort of code To make a gross generalization, guys are more apt to have the attitude of "I can choose to just take that for the good, let's not think about it too hard and enjoy her nuzzling me."

I can get away with a very general "You are so gorgeous" type of compliment while squeezing her tight (hands digging into softness). Anything more direct is an invitation to have the underlying message discussed directly.
You're probably right - women tend to see the negative in everything (myself included, I admit). Although I know my husband is a sucker for arm compliments. He thinks his arms are more impressive than they actually are, so any mention of them sends him on an ego trip It's great, though. I bet I could get away with groping his belly for 10 min at least if I told him his arms looked "extra muscular" that day. Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Haha, oh dear. I'm in the same boat as you, I think. I'm dating a former athlete who gave it all up for rock n' roll, so to speak, so he still tends to view his current weight as a negative thing. He gets really insulted if I accidentally blurt out my thoughts in the heat of the moment. I tend to use the same sort of codes as you; commenting on his big strong arms or thighs, etc.
I also try to drop hints about the kind of guy I like in order to get my preferences across in a subtle manner. We were at a big music festival this Sunday so I made sure to point out all the handsome, heavyset musicians I have a crush on
That's how it begins: the subtle hints. My guy and I have been together for years, so he pretty much knows exactly what I like, and he thinks it's hilarious You know that Subaru commercial with the sumo carwash? I told him I fingerbanged to that video at work, and he practically peed himself laughing! So there's another thing - I can't say exactly what I mean, because it's "weird and silly," and "weird and silly" isn't sexy (or so I hear....).
Old 06-30-2009, 02:55 PM   #6
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
You know that Subaru commercial with the sumo carwash? I told him I fingerbanged to that video at work, and he practically peed himself laughing! So there's another thing - I can't say exactly what I mean, because it's "weird and silly," and "weird and silly" isn't sexy (or so I hear....).

Your work ethic, it amuses me greatly.

Also, since when is weird and silly not sexy? Lies!
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:10 AM   #7
bdog

bdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
You know that Subaru commercial with the sumo carwash? I told him I fingerbanged to that video at work, and he practically peed himself laughing! So there's another thing - I can't say exactly what I mean, because it's "weird and silly," and "weird and silly" isn't sexy (or so I hear....).
You kinda had that one coming.
bdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:04 AM   #8
Diego

Diego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I told my bf I like his big thighs and ass (even though he is thin he has a great body) and I always tell him that I like when he is not waxing. That was before i was telling him that I like bigger men, which he is not angry with.

We are always honest to each other. Relationships need to be like that way to survive.
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:02 PM   #9
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Also, since when is weird and silly not sexy? Lies!
My wife would agree with you. Thank goodness.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:06 PM   #10
anybodys

anybodys can now change their title

yeah, i've finally learned to restrain myself, since the last person i had sex with was someone i cared very much about and whose feelings i didn't want to hurt.
so where i would have said...
"you're such a fucking fatty"-- "you're so fucking hot"
"god, you're so fat"... "god, you're so sexy"
"your body is so squishy"... "your body is so perfect"
"i love your big, fat belly"... "i love your big, fat cock"
"you're so big"... "you're so big" <-- said in reference to penis
anybodys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:18 PM   #11
viracocha
Hot like sauce

viracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot pics
Default We don't need 10 codes.

I almost died laughing after reading this thread.

I too have a code with which the boyfriend cannot argue with the things I'm actually saying. I'm pretty sure he's figured it out, especially when he tries to clarify what I've said with what I'm actually hugging onto or squeezing. Usually, he just lays there and let's me smother him with kisses and attention.

"Your skin is so soft."--> I love that you're so soft
"I love your arms/legs."--> I know you hate your arms and legs, but I don't and you'll have to work much harder to deter me from enjoying them.
"You're so pretty."--> You really are gorgeous, inside and outside.
"I want to cuddle!"--> I'd really like to hug you and lay my head on your chest, thanks!
"Those 'jeans' (anything really) really compliment you."--> Those pants look damn fine, fine enough that I have to grab you now...
"That looks cozy."--> You are way too inviting and appealing for me to stay away.

There are a few more, but these are less steamy and more tame for sharing.
viracocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 06:16 PM   #12
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anybodys View Post
yeah, i've finally learned to restrain myself, since the last person i had sex with was someone i cared very much about and whose feelings i didn't want to hurt.
so where i would have said...
"you're such a fucking fatty"-- "you're so fucking hot"
"god, you're so fat"... "god, you're so sexy"
"your body is so squishy"... "your body is so perfect"
"i love your big, fat belly"... "i love your big, fat cock"
"you're so big"... "you're so big" <-- said in reference to penis
I need to find your equivalent here in Florida, damn.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:39 AM   #13
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Damn girl I love your fat, juicy HAIRSTYLE and your thick, rounded PERSONALITY and your luscious, full, zaftig HAIRSTYLE
TotallyReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:52 PM   #14
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

There's a code? lol
Old 07-15-2009, 08:04 PM   #15
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Women seem to react more to physical affection that being told.

That being said, if a girl puts herself down you should tell her it isn't true and then passionately open mouth kiss her.

Bonus points if you sneak a finger.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:07 PM   #16
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post

That being said, if a girl puts herself down you should tell her it isn't true and then passionately open mouth kiss her.

I never saw a dame yet that didn't understand a good slap in the mouth or a slug from a .45.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:32 PM   #17
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

dare I EVEN ask?!?!?!? OMFG!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:19 PM   #18
BigCutieSteph

BigCutieSteph does more than just post hot picsBigCutieSteph does more than just post hot picsBigCutieSteph does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
I was thinking the exact same thing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BigCutieSteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:26 PM   #19
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post

It isn't what you think it is.

Its even worse.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:51 AM   #20
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
It isn't what you think it is.

Its even worse.
LMAO wow remind me to kiss you one day soon please!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote