Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 06-09-2009, 06:49 AM   #51
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Do you think diving equipment could be helpful?
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:31 AM   #52
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Grandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging in

That would depend on what equipment were used, don't you think?
Old 06-09-2009, 03:54 PM   #53
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well... What about scuba diving equipment?
warning.

-Zandoz-
-Waxwing-
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Old 06-10-2009, 01:41 AM   #54
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

Do you enjoy tight suits 'n' masks?
Old 06-10-2009, 11:39 PM   #55
Timberwolf
back.

Do I have to?
warning.

-Zandoz-
-Waxwing-
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Old 06-10-2009, 11:48 PM   #56
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

Are you scared to try 'n' like it?
Old 06-11-2009, 04:41 AM   #57
Timberwolf
back.

What if I know I don't like it?
warning.

-Zandoz-
-Waxwing-
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Old 06-11-2009, 08:03 AM   #58
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Grandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging in

Do you think that that is a very good idea?
Old 06-11-2009, 10:11 AM   #59
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

Dontcha think you need a beano injection before stuffin' yourself into that suit?
Old 06-11-2009, 12:18 PM   #60
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Do you actually think that that would help in time?
Old 06-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #61
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

Would I have to be there to find out
Old 06-11-2009, 11:47 PM   #62
Timberwolf
back.

What are you talking about?
warning.

-Zandoz-
-Waxwing-
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Old 06-12-2009, 01:31 AM   #63
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

Don't you know?
Old 06-12-2009, 05:34 AM   #64
Timberwolf
back.

Am I supposed to?
warning.

-Zandoz-
-Waxwing-
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Old 06-12-2009, 07:30 AM   #65
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Why shouldn't you know?
Old 06-12-2009, 10:41 AM   #66
Timberwolf
back.

Could I have forgotten about it?
warning.

-Zandoz-
-Waxwing-
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Old 06-13-2009, 05:15 AM   #67
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Why would you forget about something so important to know?
Old 06-13-2009, 09:20 AM   #68
Timberwolf
back.

Ever caught yourself standing in the grocery store not knowing what you wanted to buy - shopping list still lying on the desk you wrote it on?
warning.

-Zandoz-
-Waxwing-
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Old 06-14-2009, 10:32 AM   #69
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Now why go to the extent of writing a grocery list out just to leave it at home where it is of no help to you whatsoever?
Old 06-14-2009, 10:41 AM   #70
Timberwolf
back.

Well, how about not intending to leave it there?
warning.

-Zandoz-
-Waxwing-
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Old 06-14-2009, 10:56 AM   #71
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Wouldn't it work much better if you put the list in your pocket right away after you write it so it doesn't get left behind?
Old 06-14-2009, 08:07 PM   #72
soleil3313
Just keep swimming.......

soleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessoleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessoleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

One could also write the items directly on their hand, no?
Old 06-14-2009, 08:20 PM   #73
Timberwolf
back.

How big are your hands? :bink:
warning.

-Zandoz-
-Waxwing-
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Old 06-14-2009, 08:22 PM   #74
sirumberto
The Master of Bad Haiku

sirumberto has super-sized repsirumberto has super-sized repsirumberto has super-sized repsirumberto has super-sized repsirumberto has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post
How big are your hands? :bink:
Why do you want to know how big my hands are? Are you jealous?
sirumberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:53 PM   #75
soleil3313
Just keep swimming.......

soleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessoleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessoleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Is it really the size of the hands that matter?