Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-01-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Shock rocker Marilyn Manson bulks up...

Happened to see this posted on news.com.au... Thoughts?
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:59 PM   #2
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Too much coke and too little Evan Rachel Wood has taken its toll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux0AbN-F8A8

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:03 PM   #3
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

nuh uh.... that so cannot be him..... lol well I'll see in about a month when i go to rockstar mayhem fest haha
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:19 PM   #4
GutsGirl

GutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I... don't really think he can pull off the chubby look, myself.

Peter Steele looked nice and cuddly when he chubbed up around 2006 (dunno how much he weighed then, but it was obvious that he'd gained some weight and it wasn't necessarily all muscle), but he just looked like a big cuddly hairy teddy bear, IMHO (and it's almost impossible for Peter Steele to NOT look cute, at least on some level).

Manson... I think he looks better slender, just because of the way his face and his body are; he has very aquiline, unusual facial features that just look better and more 'exotic', I suppose, when he's skinny. YMMV.
GutsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:22 PM   #5
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

yeah im not digging the extra pounds on him... it's just not suiting him very well
Old 07-01-2009, 10:49 PM   #6
WomanlyHips
..Seen Lust, Seen Love...

WomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this board

Eh, coke bloat is what I was thinking too..
Old 07-02-2009, 12:51 AM   #7
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

He's wearing layers and it could just be a bad angle. I can't judge from just one photo.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 05:07 AM   #8
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

His music has sucked since Mechanical Animals and he looks terrible at any weight (too much of a horse face, imo).

I'm also going to have to go with the coke bloat thought. Man....that guy does more drugs than what I once believed to be humanly possible.

ETA: actually read the article now and, yeah, it seems it WASN'T just the coke. Who knew!

Last edited by Melian; 07-02-2009 at 05:12 AM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 05:17 AM   #9
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

He looks like a Proffessor Snape balloon..
I am thinking this may be a bad pic though..
Now, if his ex Ditta Von Tease was to get fatter THEN i would be interested.
She is my 1!
Old 07-02-2009, 07:26 AM   #10
msbard90

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
She is my 1!
LMFAO!!!! Too funny
Old 07-02-2009, 09:05 AM   #11
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
She is my 1!
Or Rose McGowan... she'd look great with some pronounced curves (not that she isn't gorgeous to begin with).

But yeah, MM. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the extra pounds do not suit him at all.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:12 AM   #12
msbard90

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
Or Rose McGowan... she'd look great with some pronounced curves (not that she isn't gorgeous to begin with).

But yeah, MM. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the extra pounds do not suit him at all.
Rose McGowan would look stunning heavier! I never thought Marilyn Manson was attractive, but he was much more so before.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:19 AM   #13
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

God he looks awful IMO well more so than usual.

He does not pull off the bigger look at all, but as others have said, could be bad angles or what not.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:57 AM   #14
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yikes, I agree with the general consensus here. I'm not digging this look for him. He's never had much of a chin/neck distinction, and the weight seems to be making that worse.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #15
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Just an off topic aside:

News.com.au can suck it! He's not a Goth Rocker!
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 05:20 PM   #16
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't think his body type suits the 'chubby' look.
But, that's merely my opinion. Perhaps millions of others find it hot on him. Who knows.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:29 PM   #17
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think that the pic shown is very unflattering. I saw a few pics of just his face that are chubby and I think he looks good. But I've always thought he was kinda sexy anyway
Old 07-03-2009, 03:39 AM   #18
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post

oh yeah..she is hot too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
Rose McGowan would look stunning heavier! I never thought Marilyn Manson was attractive, but he was much more so before.
yessum..hmm..whats he doing going out with all these hot ladies...
Though, when i have seen him being interviewed he seems very intelligent, which to me is a turn on..
Actually..Snape is hot though.. even though he is a fictional wizard! Just not Snape Balloons.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:58 PM   #19
msbard90

no snape balloons, thank you!
Old 07-04-2009, 03:57 AM   #20
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
no snape balloons, thank you!
NO!! but..what about a Snape blow up sex doll? I think i would consider that.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:01 AM   #21
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Teese Whiz

Quote:
She is my 1!
He started chubbying up while still with Dita. I get Feeder vibes off her,
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 04:03 AM   #22
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag View Post
He started chubbying up while still with Dita. I get Feeder vibes off her,
Now theres a thought! Wonder if dita is an Fa. She is awsome so i'll bet she is!
Old 07-05-2009, 05:14 AM   #23
Diego

Diego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yummm
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:34 AM   #24
Diego

Diego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Anymore photos?
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:52 AM   #25
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego View Post
Anymore photos?
Google these words: marilyn manson fat

ta da!

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote