Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-02-2009, 07:48 AM   #1
Red_Men

Red_Men has said some nice things
Default Wendy's

I went to go spend the day with a close FFA friend of mine, and decided to get lunch, and then figured I would get a ridiculous amount so I would get to that point where you feel full and breath heavy from eating so much and that my top belly roll would stick out more and make me look fatter so she would think it would be sexier. I was disappointed in not getting that full feeling and only a little bit of extra belly after 6 crispy chicken sandwiches and 2 double stacks, I honestly expected more out of that, but oh well. Next time I go see her I'll be sure to get at least 10 crispy chickens.
Red_Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #2
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

So, if you didn't get the full feeling you were aiming for why did you not simply order more after eating the first batch or if you were eating at home why not order a pizza to go with it? It also seems to me that after a nice lunch like that, that dessert would have been in order. Ya know, just to top the tank off.
Rollhandler

Last edited by rollhandler; 07-02-2009 at 04:11 PM.
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:33 AM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well did she say anything about how much you ate?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #4
Red_Men

Red_Men has said some nice things

No, but when I said how much I ate she just said "Good!" and then gave me the double stack I got for her. I wish she wasn't so fucked up in the head so we could have a functioning relationship or at the very least friendship
Red_Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:53 AM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

How is she FU in the head?Is she a ditz?I can be sometimes.LOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:42 PM   #6
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I do wendys.

I get the stackers a lot . There a dollar and im on a budget.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 02:22 PM   #7
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
How is she FU in the head?Is she a ditz?I can be sometimes.LOL
A lot of girls are like that, lol irs quite normal
Old 07-14-2009, 02:36 PM   #8
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
A lot of girls are like that, lol irs quite normal
hmph...I know a few guys like that as well...your name pops into my head actually.

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 02:37 PM   #9
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaInNC View Post
hmph...I know a few guys like that as well...your name pops into my head actually.
*kisses your cheek* :-)
Old 07-14-2009, 02:42 PM   #10
pdesil071189

pdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Men View Post
I went to go spend the day with a close FFA friend of mine, and decided to get lunch, and then figured I would get a ridiculous amount so I would get to that point where you feel full and breath heavy from eating so much and that my top belly roll would stick out more and make me look fatter so she would think it would be sexier. I was disappointed in not getting that full feeling and only a little bit of extra belly after 6 crispy chicken sandwiches and 2 double stacks, I honestly expected more out of that, but oh well. Next time I go see her I'll be sure to get at least 10 crispy chickens.
Wendy's Fills me up too quick lol A double stack and im done I feel weak
Old 08-15-2009, 07:50 PM   #11
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Red Man,
A word of advice don't try to make yourself miserable to impress the FFA. I hope you didn't get sick after eating all that food
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:39 AM   #12
Armadillojellybeans
chariots chariots

Armadillojellybeans can now change their title

I just have two words

Double Baconator

does whatever.....a spider can.....
Armadillojellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:01 PM   #13
Ernie
On Timeout

Ernie can now change their title

I have two words too:

Triple Baconator.
Ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:43 AM   #14
PrncssNicole
Real Life Princess

PrncssNicole can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
I have two words too:

Triple Baconator.
I too have two words:

Heart Attack.
PrncssNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:02 AM   #15
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrncssNicole View Post
I too have two words:

Heart Attack.
But it's a DELICIOUS heart attack.